Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

CVA is back again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ainjel

PostSubject: CVA is back again    Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:30 am

I just happened to stumble across this on reddit.  He is back again under Crime Video Archives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sitnwatchitburn

PostSubject: Re: CVA is back again    Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:45 pm

And?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ainjel

PostSubject: Re: CVA is back again    Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:10 pm

Some of us on this board think his material is informative and very interesting and we missed his weekly video uploads. I, for one, am glad he is back and I enjoyed the new video he has already posted with the swat officer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: CVA is back again    Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please do not leave any more comments in the threads about CVA. Everyone here already knows you don't like him and you're coming off as being aggressive towards people here who like him and his content. There's no need to be sarcastic and rude to people who wanna talk about CVA.

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: CVA is back again    Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:47 pm

I am a fan as well. Long Live CVA!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: CVA is back again    Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please do not leave any more comments in the threads about CVA. Everyone here already knows you don't like him and you're coming off as being aggressive towards people here who like him and his content. There's no need to be sarcastic and rude to people who wanna talk about CVA.

Thank you, Jenn, I found this forum through him and am very happy that I have two great resources for Columbine information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ainjel

PostSubject: Re: CVA is back again    Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:45 am

The same goes for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. CVA mentioned this board in one of his videos and that is how I got here. Also, thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the other moderators who keep these forums interesting and as civil as possible. While on this note, I just realized that this topic had already been mentioned in another forum post so I apologize for making this a duplicated post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: CVA is back again    Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The same goes for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  CVA mentioned this board in one of his videos and that is how I got here.  Also, thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the other moderators who keep these forums interesting and as civil as possible.  While on this note, I just realized that this topic had already been mentioned in another forum post so I apologize for making this a duplicated post.  
It's OK. You don't have to apologize. The members here are allowed to make whatever threads they'd like as long as they aren't breaking any rules and shouldn't have to feel intimidated by other members. I've worked with CVA a few times in the past and his fans/followers are welcome here anytime.

CVA is back again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1