Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWAT team depositions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

SWAT team depositions? Empty
PostSubject: SWAT team depositions?   SWAT team depositions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 3:21 am

Sorry, I'm new at posting and I'm not sure if this is entirely the correct place! I recently watched CVAs new video with the audio of the SWAT team member deposition and it seems that there is definitely more. I looked everywhere for this audio and I couldn't find it! Does anyone know anything about this?
Back to top Go down
Selah

Selah

Contribution Points : 80333
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: SWAT team depositions?   SWAT team depositions? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. No I haven't found anything out about this yet. I wasn't even aware that they were made public. Sounds interesting, maybe someone here can help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SWAT team depositions?   SWAT team depositions? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 4:58 pm

mykamykamyka12 wrote:
Sorry, I'm new at posting and I'm not sure if this is entirely the correct place! I recently watched CVAs new video with the audio of the SWAT team member deposition and it seems that there is definitely more. I looked everywhere for this audio and I couldn't find it! Does anyone know anything about this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Have you contacted CVA? Maybe he could point you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: SWAT team depositions?   SWAT team depositions? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 9:19 pm

This is what you are referring to below:

17. Miscellaneous Columbine Documents, Released April 10, 2001
Draft Search Affidavit
Audio CD of the Shoot Team Interviews
Written transcript of Interview with Columbine High School Community Resource Officer, Neil Gardner
Executive Summary of the Library Investigative Team

Jefferson County Archives
3500 Illinois St., Suite 2350
Golden, CO 80401
(303) 271-8448
E-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

APPLICATION FOR COLUMBINE DOCUMENTS
RECORDS UNIT 303-271-5542 FAX 303-271-5552
200 Jefferson County Parkway, Golden, CO 80401
Attn: Records Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66303
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: SWAT team depositions?   SWAT team depositions? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 4:50 pm

I remember reading the different members of law enforcement reports in the 11k and how many said they wished they had been allowed to enter the school but their superiors told them they couldn't. Some said it was extremely difficult to stand by and do nothing. It was interesting to read those accounts as none of them have really spoken publicly because of all the backlash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SWAT team depositions?   SWAT team depositions? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Littlelo wrote:
I remember reading the different members of law enforcement reports in the 11k and how many said they wished they had been allowed to enter the school but their superiors told them they couldn't. Some said it was extremely difficult to stand by and do nothing. It was interesting to read those accounts as none of them have really spoken publicly because of all the backlash.

Did you catch CVA's video containing audio from the Swat team interviews on his Youtube channel?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: SWAT team depositions?   SWAT team depositions? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 5:09 pm

It's on my watch later list! I haven't gotten to listen yet.

SWAT team armed to the teeth are unable to take down 2 kids with guns, one of which loads his while it's pointed at his stomach... sighs... I really want to hear what they have to say.

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66303
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: SWAT team depositions?   SWAT team depositions? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 5:19 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Did you catch CVA's video containing audio from the Swat team interviews on his Youtube channel?

I have not. Just checked and it's almost an hour long so I'm definitely going to watch tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SWAT team depositions?   SWAT team depositions? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 5:30 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Fri May 25, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: SWAT team depositions?   SWAT team depositions? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 5:37 pm

You're right and I know that, it's just irritating.

PostSubject: Re: SWAT team depositions?   SWAT team depositions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWAT team depositions?
Page 1 of 1