Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Mark Taylor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Mark Taylor    Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:32 am

Something for everyone to ponder over, and weigh in on with their thoughts/opinions today. What do you think of the whole Mark Taylor situation? There are countless rumors/theories on Mark and his mother Donna. From Mark being basically held hostage and drugged to keep him from telling the truth of Columbine being caused by Eric's medication, to him being purposely drugged by the Government to cover up that Columbine was a some sort of Military mind control experiment gone wrong. I even remember reading some where or watching an interview in which his mother Donna said she believed he had been Lobotomized to hide the truth. The list goes on and on. I have watched several videos of Mark throughout the years, and his mental decline was fast and very sad.  Now there are reports of Mark and his Mom supposedly missing. So what do you think? Was he just so traumatized by Columbine that he lost himself to a slew of mental illnesses, OR do you think he is really being hushed by the Government/Pharmaceutical Companies?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:10 am

I think all of those Mark Taylor theories are probably horsecrap, ranking below the Newtown hoax theories in terms of sheer offense but still beating out the "third shooter" and "Eric got lots and lots of chicks" theories for sheer ludicrousness.

Everybody in the world hates pharmaceutical companies and blames them for everything all of the time (not that some of it isn't deserved, obvs.)

Columbine was not caused by Error and Dylbert's medications.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:35 am

I think he probably has some type of PTSD similar to people in a war type situation and perhaps certain sounds, smells, sights etc cause him flashbacks to Columbine. I in no way believe he was drugged or believe any of the conspiracy theories

View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:48 am

I feel for Mark Taylor, as I believe he has severe trauma as a result of the massacre. However, there were lawsuits already brought against the Pharmaceutical company that produced Eric's medication and they have since been settled. I don't believe Mark was specifically targeted for those reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Mark Taylor    Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:15 pm

I have always been intrigued by what happened to Mark. Poor kid survived being shot, wrote a book about Columbine, then something major happened. The videos of Mark and his mother Donna are hard to watch. One dated in 2007 Mark was still seemingly normal. Then by 2009 he was so far gone that he could barely form a coherent sentence. His own mother truly believes Mark was being drugged and his mind destroyed in an effort to keep certain truths hidden.  I just wonder why Donna would so wholeheartedly believe this? Something drastic must have happened in those two years, because Donna seemed to have aged 20. The look on her face was heartbreaking. She was constantly on the verge of tears throughout the 2009 interview. It was obvious she had seen some rough times. You could see the pain and anguish clearly on her face. Donna reminded me of Sue Klebold. You see that same hurt and utter devastation on Sue's face as well.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mark Taylor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1