Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Hey I'm a rookie here and i'm not sure how to post my columbine thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vintagedenim

PostSubject: Hey I'm a rookie here and i'm not sure how to post my columbine thoughts   Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:42 am

wow i finally found out how to post although im not even sure how forums work so idk if anyone is gonna see this? is this a platform where i have to add friends or something or does everyone see this? (which is my goal)

i just wanted to say i feel really really really fucked up right now about my emotions regarding columbine, especially eric. it's just some of his words get to me in a way none ever had (not the messed up ones i don't wanna sound ridiculous), i relate to him on a lot of things, it feels like he quotes me exactly on some of the things i said when i was younger. I do not condone his or dylan's actions at all. I mourn for the victims and my heart hurts at the thought of their parents and family feeling like their world was going to crumble apart by what happened. I hate dylan and eric so so much, but at the same time i can't help but love eric the way that i would love my younger self *if anybody had loved me this way* if i wasn't me. a love of understanding, caring, empathy, wanting to reach out and actually try to help. i also feel some sort of attraction to him, i like to think it's because i'm a teenage girl and it's just a phase. i'm just really confused and i feel guilty i feel this way. if anyone has any words, i just want to make friends and feel understood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silentprocess

PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm a rookie here and i'm not sure how to post my columbine thoughts   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Everyone can see what you post in this forum. You just select the forum you would like to post in and select new topic, your you can reply to people with the Post reply button.

It's good that you came here to express how you feel and being conflicted about your feelings is perfectly normal. How you feel is ok and it's not wrong. I relate to both Dylan and Eric in some ways as well and I have to admit Eric was the better looking one Smile.

Sounds like to me that you and Eric were/are looking for the same things, love, acceptance, caring. So it's perfectly normal to relate to that. Their actions they took aren't perfectly normal though... Smile.

You can make friends here, I'll be your first one! Always feel free to talk about how you feel or what you think here. It's better to keep everything in the open so if you need help you can get it from someone. We want you to be ok and deal with your feelings in a positive way.

Hey I'm a rookie here and i'm not sure how to post my columbine thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1