Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which one of you Columbiners did this?

Go down 
+4
1Mare1
W.A.R.
STK
cicero
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cicero

cicero

Contribution Points : 63141
Forum Reputation : 0

Which one of you Columbiners did this? Empty
PostSubject: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 4:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ok who here did this display? (Via Jezebel)

To stay on topic, I will say it seems obvious to me this was a Columbiner or otherwise done on purpose. (Would people really be that obtuse?)
What are your thoughts? Do you think Columbine fans/researchers take things too far? Is our society too sensitive to things like this as a result of Columbine? Are Eric & Dylan heroes?
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 4:25 am

Why do you automatically assume it was one of us and not some random joker? It's not like it includes a specific reference to Columbine.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 4:27 am

Posted this in the totally random thread yesterday.

Def somebody with a dark sense of humor but i doubt they are a Columbiner.

Last edited by W.A.R. on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cicero

cicero

Contribution Points : 63141

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 4:30 am

cicero wrote:

To stay on topic, I will say it seems obvious to me this was a Columbiner or otherwise done on purpose. (Would people really be that obtuse?)
Idk how you read that as me saying it ~has~ to be a Columbiner (of which I am on of you btw!) but it seems purposeful & I was trying to be humorous wrt being on this dang forum
I'm here I'm one of you! maybe not as active as I could be but helllooooo
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60819
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 5:22 pm

I don't think it was done by a columbiner. Columbine massacre is not the only school shooting, and this corny joke was made by someone who just wanted to sound edgy.
Back to top Go down
dahlia_rose

dahlia_rose

Contribution Points : 69154

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 4:35 am

Ugh, I laughed at this. Officially pre-booking my place in hell.
Back to top Go down
pansan78

pansan78

Contribution Points : 62334

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 6:14 am

that's hilarious

STK

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 8:28 am

Funny enough, I just saw one of those signs at the Walmart I got this computer from.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68826
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 7:19 pm

guns in a super market just feels weird. (European opinion).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 2:05 am

spidEr wrote:
guns in a super market just feels weird. (European opinion).

Yeah, they're asking to be robbed.

Murica logic I guess
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 2:21 am

Moordenaar wrote:

Murica logic I guess
How so? If anything it would make them less likely to be robbed.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:37 pm

STK wrote:
Moordenaar wrote:

Murica logic I guess
How so? If anything it would make them less likely to be robbed.

If it's a gun store where the guns are on racks maybe but they're just laying around in a container somewhere in the store.
Back to top Go down
EBE111715

Contribution Points : 57359

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:54 am

Long time lurker... but this is a photo from the Wally World right here in my town. I remember a big article about it. Midwest, gun loving, rednecks abound in these parts. It was immediately taken down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which one of you Columbiners did this?   Which one of you Columbiners did this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which one of you Columbiners did this?
Page 1 of 1