Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

What if Chris Morris was allowed to enter and speak to Eric and Dylan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
1Mare1

PostSubject: What if Chris Morris was allowed to enter and speak to Eric and Dylan?   Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:14 pm

This is just a hypothetical scenario, but what would have happened if Chris successfully persuaded the Police and allowed to enter the school? Would he manage to find E&D? What would have happened if he convinced them to stop shooting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: What if Chris Morris was allowed to enter and speak to Eric and Dylan?   Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:18 pm

I highly doubt they were just going to let him waltz in there and rejoin E&D considering the responding officers first suspected he was one of the gunmen. Even after they no longer suspected him, there was no way he was getting into that building. To much of a liability. But IF he had somehow managed to sweet talk his way into the school, I'm sure finding Eric and Dylan wouldn't have been very hard. He would have just followed the sound of gunfire and exploding crickets. Yet I honestly feel that Eric and Dylan were going to die that day no matter what. I don't think they could have been talked down. They had already went to far and wasn't going to be taken alive. I truly think that no one would have been able to stop them, not even their parents.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1

PostSubject: Re: What if Chris Morris was allowed to enter and speak to Eric and Dylan?   Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yet I honestly feel that Eric and Dylan were going to die that day no matter what. I don't think they could have been talked down. They had already went to far and wasn't going to be taken alive.  I truly think that no one would have been able to stop them, not even their parents.

I can agree with that. There could be a possibility of Chris getting wounded by an explosion or a stray bullet. It is fairly obvious his attempt to talk them down wouldn't work, although if Chris entered and encountered E&D alive and just talked to them (Even if his attempts failed) we would have a lot more stories and information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: What if Chris Morris was allowed to enter and speak to Eric and Dylan?   Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:13 pm

I think they might tell him to get the hell out of there and that he was too late and lame for not being part of their massacre.

TheyAllFloatDownHere

PostSubject: Re: What if Chris Morris was allowed to enter and speak to Eric and Dylan?   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:05 pm

we all know Eric and Dylan would tell him to get out of there and would not be talked down. Its just another john Savage scenario but this time we have someone like Chris Morris who is a closer person to them. They would of died anyway and they didn't seem motivated to carry on and especially kill someone that respected them and was a very close friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: What if Chris Morris was allowed to enter and speak to Eric and Dylan?   Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:38 pm

They would have told him to get lost.

What if Chris Morris was allowed to enter and speak to Eric and Dylan?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1