Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Dylan and Eric bullying others?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aperfectchildofsatan

PostSubject: Dylan and Eric bullying others?   Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:12 am

I apologize for posting if it's already been discussed. Something I see people online say a lot is that Dylan and Eric themselves were bullies. Like even though people would fuck with them, they would also bully others. Is there any truth or evidence backing this up or no?

make me suffer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Eric bullying others?   Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is an article about a boy Dylan allegedly bullied, I don't know if this is true or not. It is not uncommon for bullying victims to become bullies themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Eric bullying others?   Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:06 pm

In the film "I'm not ashamed" I was waiting to see what Dylan actually mocked a student who looks like Adam. But for some reason Dylan most of the time silent and strange glances at Rachel, like she was his secret love.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Eric bullying others?   Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Both Eric and Dylan wrote in their journals about bullying other people. No names were mentioned, just that they picked on others.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aperfectchildofsatan

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Eric bullying others?   Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Thanks.

make me suffer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Eric bullying others?   Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Love wrote:
In the film "I'm not ashamed" I was waiting to see what Dylan actually mocked a student who looks like Adam. But for some reason Dylan most of the time silent and strange glances at Rachel, like she was his secret love.

If you look at how they shot the prom scene, a sullen looking girl who is supposed to be Robyn Anderson is slow dancing with Dylan and staring vapidly into the distance. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that.

I mean, no WONDER Dylan was looking at Rachel!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dylan and Eric bullying others?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1