Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Empty
PostSubject: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 5:08 pm

A 15 year old called Mikhail Pivnev went into a classroom in his school in Russia before telling people that he came to die. He then shot his teacher with what was apparently a non-lethal gun. He also had smoke grenades and some people claim he also attacked with an axe or a meat cleaver. He also apparently set off smoke bombs too. When the shooting ended, 4 people were injured and the teen was arrested.
Back to top Go down
pessimist

Contribution Points : 60241
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 6:03 pm

do you have an article about this? i'm interested in knowing more
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:29 pm

pessimist wrote:
do you have an article about this? i'm interested in knowing more
Some news sites made articles and there are a few tumblr posts on the shooting but that's it. Not that much info right now....
Tumblr user "fromrussiawithcrime" has a good post about it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Some articles
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:35 pm

He only injured one, the other 3 were injured by jumping out of the classroom.

He had 3 weapons:

Axe or meat knife

Smoke bombs

Air rifle
Back to top Go down
pessimist

Contribution Points : 60241
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 10:35 pm

Moordenaar wrote:
He only injured one, the other 3 were injured by jumping out of the classroom.

He had 3 weapons:

Axe or meat knife

Smoke bombs

Air rifle
it's weird to think how almost 10 years later, columbine is still not only referenced as an inspiration for most school shooter's attacks here in america, but in other countries now, too. I guess E&D really did get what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60819
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 10:20 am

Another proof how school shootings can happen anywhere, and how there are countless ways to harm others without using firearms.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Reminds me of Sebastian Bosse

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 1:48 pm

STK wrote:
Reminds me of Sebastian Bosse
Me too. When I heard about it I instantly thought of Emsdetten and Bastian Bosse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:57 am

If you are going to shoot or stab up a school, at least do your homework on how not to screw it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 5:07 am

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Not really, it's just. If you are going to do something, at least do it well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:35 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60819
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:22 pm

mordupen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So you're basically saying again that they should strive for higher kill counts. Nice.

He was joking in a morbid manner, there is no need to get livid over something which is not meant to be taken literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured   School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Shooting in Russia today, 4 injured
Page 1 of 1