Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How exactly did Eric "let Brooks go"?

Go down 
+9
Screamingophelia
Lizpuff
Lunkhead McGrath
sororityalpha
Erosion271
Love
Draw_It_White
TheSpiral
Jenn
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Szabo

Contribution Points : 66938
Forum Reputation : 35

How exactly did Eric "let Brooks go"? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How exactly did Eric "let Brooks go"?   How exactly did Eric "let Brooks go"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:07 pm

I'm skimming through the 11k and found the following comments about Brooks Brown from Renee Kinsella's deposition kind of interesting:

"That Renee did not believe Brooks had prior knowledge of the CHS incident because he has a reputation for being a 'male gossiper' and she does not believe that Dylan and Eric would trust him with that information."

"That Renee also advised that she is not surprised that Brooks is on television so much (as a result of this incident), stating 'He's an actor.'"
Back to top Go down

How exactly did Eric "let Brooks go"? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How exactly did Eric "let Brooks go"?   How exactly did Eric "let Brooks go"? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 6:27 am

Szabo wrote:
I'm skimming through the 11k and found the following comments about Brooks Brown from Renee Kinsella's deposition kind of interesting:

"That Renee did not believe Brooks had prior knowledge of the CHS incident because he has a reputation for being a 'male gossiper' and she does not believe that Dylan and Eric would trust him with that information."

"That Renee also advised that she is not surprised that Brooks is on television so much (as a result of this incident), stating 'He's an actor.'"

Almost everyone who knew Brooks pretty much says the same thing. He liked to talk, was a known liar, he liked to fabricate stories to make himself look good or to make himself seem important. Brooks even admits to it.

Over the years he has proved that he still hasn't grown out of it. Which is why I don't put much faith in his book.
Back to top Go down

How exactly did Eric "let Brooks go"?
Page 1 of 1