Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Clearing Columbine library 911 call?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Clearing Columbine library 911 call?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Does anyone knows if there is some kind of a audio software so i can clear up Columbine library 911 call so I can clearly hear Eric and Dylan?
I mean i heard a lot of their taunts and yelling but there is more Im sure

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Columbine library 911 call?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:36 pm

I am not sure what software you could use that would help isolate the voices, but I do believe CVA was actually trying to doing this before his channel was hacked. I am not sure of his progress though.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Columbine library 911 call?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:39 pm

didnt know cva was already on it... i bet there are much more dialogs of eric and dylan recorded on that 911 call than we can hear

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Columbine library 911 call?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
didnt know cva was already on it... i bet there are much more dialogs of eric and dylan recorded on that 911 call than we can hear

I agree, I would love to be able to hear the exchanges between them and the others in the library. The witness reports are so jumbled up, with kids saying different things about the same incident. Would be nice to try to clear up what was really said and by whom.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Columbine library 911 call?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Yea, but that has to be done by a professional and it would take a long long time. Hope CVA is planning something with that

View user profile
MrHorror93700

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Columbine library 911 call?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Not impossible, but to do that we need the file in high quality

View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Columbine library 911 call?   Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:50 am

I don't think we can really do anything about this. The audio itself is very low quality. The best we could do is try to isolate the background, but even then we could only hear their voices, not what they are saying.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Columbine library 911 call?   Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't think we can really do anything about this. The audio itself is very low quality. The best we could do is try to isolate the background, but even then we could only hear their voices, not what they are saying.

I'd still like to hear the audio tweaked in various ways, maybe after listening to it over and over we could eventually decipher it. Which is more or less what was done to the original audio.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Columbine library 911 call?   Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:45 am

Im sure we would here more sayings of eric and dylan

View user profile

Clearing Columbine library 911 call?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1