Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooting in Plano, Texas.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
<<-reBKa->>

<<-reBKa->>

Contribution Points : 63788
Forum Reputation : 0

Mass shooting in Plano, Texas. Empty
PostSubject: Mass shooting in Plano, Texas.   Mass shooting in Plano, Texas. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 2:08 am

An estranged man shot and killed his ex girlfriend, and gunned down 8 more people at a "Dallas Cowboys watch party" before getting shot dead by police.
News article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100338
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Plano, Texas.   Mass shooting in Plano, Texas. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 2:52 am

This thread has been moved.

Please post threads regarding other crimes/shootings in this section (All Other Crimes), not in the Columbine sections.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72209
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Plano, Texas.   Mass shooting in Plano, Texas. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Holy shit this is the biggest shooting in a long while! It was in a "domestic" type situation though, which may explain why CNN hasn't written an article detailing the shooter's favorite breakfast cereal.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60844
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Plano, Texas.   Mass shooting in Plano, Texas. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 4:33 pm

I wonder what firearm was he using. Nearly 10 people shot, it does not happen often.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Plano, Texas.   Mass shooting in Plano, Texas. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 3:56 am

And I thought the biggest shootings in 2017 were going to be the Mexican school shooting, NY Hospital, Rando Staircase, and Grasse (Kylian got 0 kills and 4 injuries but the shootings have been bad this year, he isn't the worst killer this year. That award goes to the shooting in Russia. The kids injured themselves. Only 1 person was injured by gunfire out of the 4 injured) but I guess I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Plano, Texas.   Mass shooting in Plano, Texas. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 4:02 am

Also the shooter is Spencer Hight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Plano, Texas.   Mass shooting in Plano, Texas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooting in Plano, Texas.
Page 1 of 1