Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The full 911 Call

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:54 am

We all know that only a portion of the full 911 call has ever been released, plus the small snippet that was leaked. Why do you think the entire call has not been released to the public? What could possibly be on the remaining minutes of the call that JeffCo wouldn't want heard?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:37 am

The sky is the limit with Jeffco. I have no idea what may be on there that they don't want us to hear other than children dying. From the 11k we know several children yelled out, screamed for help, cried etc. Perhaps they don't want to expose the general public to that and have the parents hear their own children die.

But as with everything related to this case, evidence has been tainted by shoddy work so...could be anythign

View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:38 am

The Grizzly bear man who was eaten by a bear along with his girlfriend had a recording of them being eaten and that has never been released either due to what they say is just the mental gore of hearing it...could be similar.

Sorry for double post

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:44 am

Lizpuff wrote:
The sky is the limit with Jeffco.  I have no idea what may be on there that they don't want us to hear other than children dying.  From the 11k we know several children yelled out, screamed for help, cried etc.  Perhaps they don't want to expose the general public to that and have the parents hear their own children die.

But as with everything related to this case, evidence has been tainted by shoddy work so...could be anythign

I agree. I will forever question anything involving Columbine because of the way JeffCo handled the case.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:55 am

Lizpuff wrote:
The Grizzly bear man who was eaten by a bear along with his girlfriend had a recording of them being eaten and that has never been released either due to what they say is just the mental gore of hearing it...could be similar.

Sorry for double post

While I am not a fan of gore, the possibility of JeffCo lying about or just missing something on the 911 call is too real. They proved countless times that the detective work concerning Columbine wasn't very good.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:47 am

They didn't released the audio of it probably because you can hear children screaming while they are being shot. However there is transcript availabe

ShadowedGoddess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:55 am

DooMRebel wrote:
They didn't released the audio of it probably because you can hear children screaming while they are being shot. However there is transcript availabe

Does it make me sound like a overly skeptical, non government trusting, individual to say that I do not put much stock in the transcripts? scratch  After all this is JeffCo we are talking about. Very Happy

Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:57 am

Yea JeffCo is fucked up really hard but there is an FBI transcript and you can find all words exchanged between Eric, Dylan and students and time stamps for each shot being fired

silentprocess

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Doesn't make you sound skeptical at all. I'm sure releasing the call would change timelines that were released and who knows what else. Exposing the deceptive narrative they wove together.

If I was in Jeffco and got pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt they would shoot me and cover it up. That's how much I trust police departments/government in general.

ShadowedGoddess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:03 am

silentprocess wrote:
If I was in Jeffco and got pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt they would shoot me and cover it up.  That's how much I trust police departments/government in general.

LOL

Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:16 am

The Browns have listened to the full 911 call, haven't they? I vaguely remember either Brooks or his father saying how disturbing it was to listen to. If anything fishy was going on with this call, especially something which made JeffCo look bad, I think that they would be the first ones to expose it publicly!

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:22 am

sscc wrote:
The Browns have listened to the full 911 call, haven't they? I vaguely remember either Brooks or his father saying how disturbing it was to listen to. If anything fishy was going on with this call, especially something which made JeffCo look bad, I think that they would be the first ones to expose it publicly!

Randy stated he has. He also has stated that he has documents that no one has ever seen before. But he refuses to show them to anyone or talk about what is in them

I know that he had turned Brooks' old bedroom into an evidence room (this can be seen in the movie 13 families) so I know he has a crapton of stuff but IDK what he has.

Brooks is such a liar and they say the apple does not fall far from the tree so it may be that Randy has lied about what he has.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:31 am

sscc wrote:

Probably so. Randy Brown's pure hatred for JeffCo is well known. Which is why I eagerly await the book he is supposedly writing.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:34 am

Lizpuff wrote:
sscc wrote:

Randy stated he has.  He also has stated that he has documents that no one has ever seen before.  But he refuses to show them to anyone or talk about what is in them

I know that he had turned Brooks' old bedroom into an evidence room (this can be seen in the  movie 13 families) so I know he has a crapton of stuff but IDK what he has.

Brooks is such a liar and they say the apple does not fall far from the tree so it may be that Randy has lied about what he has.  

Another reason why I want Randy to write a book. Maybe he will finally show or share all the info he says he has. Very Happy

Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:39 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
sscc wrote:

Randy stated he has.  He also has stated that he has documents that no one has ever seen before.  But he refuses to show them to anyone or talk about what is in them

I know that he had turned Brooks' old bedroom into an evidence room (this can be seen in the  movie 13 families) so I know he has a crapton of stuff but IDK what he has.

Another reason why I want Randy to write a book. Maybe he will finally show or share all the info he says he has. Very Happy

Another member on here asloversgo I think is the name says he/she was working with Randy at one point. Not sure if it is true but he claimed Randy was working on it.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:45 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Another member on here asloversgo I think is the name says he/she was working with Randy at one point.  Not sure if it is true but he claimed Randy was working on it.

Yes, I remember they were asking for questions that we wanted to ask Randy in hopes he would include them or answer them in the book. Would still love Randy's take on it.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:49 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Another member on here asloversgo I think is the name says he/she was working with Randy at one point.  Not sure if it is true but he claimed Randy was working on it.

Yes, I remember they were asking for questions that we wanted to ask Randy in hopes he would include them or answer them in the book. Would still love Randy's take on it.

I guess I am of the opinion that I will believe it when I see it. As long as he doesn't show anything or give anything away no one will know whether or not he truly has something.

Given how Brooks lied about so much in his book I am not quite sure I would believe what Randy would put in his without direct documents. Then again after reading Sue's book I am really wanting another book from an "insider" so to speak.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The full 911 Call   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:54 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I am really wanting another book from an "insider" so to speak.

EXACTLY! After all Randy was there before, during, and after Columbine.

Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The full 911 Call
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1