Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Robyn's Car?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KH82

PostSubject: Robyn's Car?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Just watched CVAs latest upload and in the interview with Robyn she mentioned being stuck in her car for 2.5 hours during/after the shooting. I wonder if anyone knows what type/color car she drove or if there is a video/pic of her car from the aerial shots from that day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's Car?   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:10 am

Not sure if there were any pictures or videos of the car.

The only info that I can find is that it was an older, blue/grey, two door (819) Honda (1144) with a hatchback window in the rear (1142). It was parked near Robyn's usual parking space (821) toward the rear of the senior parking lot, facing toward the fence (with the rear of the car facing toward the school) (1142).

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's Car?   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:34 am

KH82 wrote:
Just watched CVAs latest upload and in the interview with Robyn she mentioned being stuck in her car for 2.5 hours during/after the shooting. I wonder if anyone knows what type/color car she drove or if there is a video/pic of her car from the aerial shots from that day?

She was parked near a fence I do know that.

View user profile
Szabo

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's Car?   Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Perhaps I'm remembering wrong, but wasn't Robyn in a friend's car at the time of the shooting? I think they had just arrived back from lunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Robyn's Car?   Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:41 am

Szabo wrote:
Perhaps I'm remembering wrong, but wasn't Robyn in a friend's car at the time of the shooting? I think they had just arrived back from lunch.

Robyn was with friends but she was driving her car.

View user profile

Robyn's Car?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1