Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 62319
Forum Reputation : 0

Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA Empty
PostSubject: Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA   Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 8:59 pm

This video was uploaded by CVA

I dont own the video I just wanted to share it with you, not taking any credit

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA   Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:36 pm

I had not seen this one before he uploaded it.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 62319
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA   Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:39 pm

CVA said that he has found two vids that he never saw before....I guess this is one of them. Cant wait for that second vid

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA   Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:43 pm

DooMRebel wrote:
CVA said that he has found two vids that he never saw before....I guess this is one of them. Cant wait for that second vid

Me either! Love CVA, he always delivers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60819
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA   Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:51 pm

You can see the uneasiness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA   Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:56 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
You can see the uneasiness in her eyes.

Yes, she was scared. You could almost see her trying to weigh her next words before she let them out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA   Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 3:36 pm

Not to be controversial, but it looks as though she's tranquillised by some medication of some sort, i.e. Xanax. She sounds somewhat slurred, and I can imagine to get through something as intense as that you'd need some aid.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA   Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:04 pm

iivoryxvii wrote:
Not to be controversial, but it looks as though she's tranquillised by some medication of some sort, i.e. Xanax. She sounds somewhat slurred, and I can imagine to get through something as intense as that you'd need some aid.  

I imagine she had to have taken something. On top of having a school shooting happen at her school, it was one of her best friends and she supplied three of the guns. I would need to be sedated

She tried to reach out to Lisa K, they had some classes together and she was completely denied likr no you’re not talking to her. so she went through a lot like Brooks and Nate. I don’t think she was allowed to graduate either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA   Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robyn Anderson First TV Appearance Video by CVA
Page 1 of 1