Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum is under construction and cleanup. The forum will re-open no later than 9:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, July 18, 2018.
Share | 
 

 Stomach Contents?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 3446
Contribution Points : 36468
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Stomach Contents?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:44 pm

In the autopsy Dylan was said have had potatoes in his stomach and in SKs book his mom stated she didn't want the results to be in the public since it didn't matter what was in his stomach.. potatoes don't take long to digest... but why is it a big thing that he ate potatoes and when?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1401
Contribution Points : 24244
Join date : 2016-06-28
Age : 191
Location : The UK/Britain/England/United Kingdom/"Great" Britain etc.

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
but why is it a big thing that he ate potatoes
Clearly the potatoes brainwashed him into committing mass murder! I personally think we should ban tactical assault potatoes and ban everything that can hold more than 4 potato rounds immediately because they're a danger to our youth and society as a whole and they numb your brain and cause you to worship the devil and shoot people! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 3446
Contribution Points : 36468
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:20 pm

You know what, I have never trusted potatoes, they are FULL of empty calories and carbs... BAN them now. I'm writing the governor of Idaho!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4655
Contribution Points : 38515
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You know what, I have never trusted potatoes, they are FULL of empty calories and carbs... BAN them now. I'm writing the governor of Idaho!



But all those empty calories and carbs are so GOOD! Very Happy

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4655
Contribution Points : 38515
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In the autopsy Dylan was said have had potatoes in his stomach and in SKs book his mom stated she didn't want the results to be in the public since it didn't matter what was in his stomach.. potatoes don't take long to digest... but why is it a big thing that he ate potatoes and when?


I think the issue is some people think that Eric and Dylan never actually went to Outback Steakhouse, that it was a lie so they could meet Mark Manes on 4/19 to get the ammunition that he had forgotten to get earlier in the week.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2012
Contribution Points : 27472
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:51 am

There used to be a medical examiner on here but in any case she stated that things like potato skins can stay in your system for quite a while without being fully digested. So people have wondered if they did go to Outback or even BK that morning and have potatoes.

In the grand scheme of Columbine what was in Eric and Dylan's stomachs did not matter. If Eric had his pill remnants that might be interesting but whether or not Dylan ate potatoes isn't that interesting to me so I guess I agree with Sue a bit. Not that it shouldn't be released but really that it just does not matter.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4655
Contribution Points : 38515
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There used to be a medical examiner on here but in any case she stated that things like potato skins can stay in your system for quite a while without being fully digested.  So people have wondered if they did go to Outback or even BK that morning and have potatoes.

In the grand scheme of Columbine what was in Eric and Dylan's stomachs did not matter.  If Eric had his pill remnants that might be interesting but whether or not Dylan ate potatoes isn't that interesting to me so I guess I agree with Sue a bit.  Not that it shouldn't be released but really that it just does not matter.


I agree. Dylan possibly having potatoes isn't as important as finding out if Eric was taking his medication, or if he was trying to wean himself off.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1

avatar

Posts : 391
Contribution Points : 8567
Join date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:32 am

Some details like Eric eating Lucky Charms for breakfast or Dylan having potatoes are interesting, but seriously, there is nothing research worthy about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 3446
Contribution Points : 36468
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You know what, I have never trusted potatoes, they are FULL of empty calories and carbs... BAN them now. I'm writing the governor of Idaho!



But all those empty calories and carbs are so GOOD! Very Happy

Heck yes!! I have some little potatoes from the Farmers Market I'm making tonight for dinner.


I'm in agreement, I'd like to look into the amount of medicine Eric had in his system. The side effects could have been exasperating his issues instead of helping. I was put on Zoloft by the school doctor at my college my senior year and it was awful. She just had anti-depressants she was giving to people.


I'm not sure how people can say they didn't go to get dinner because they were picking up ammunition. They could have done both..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4655
Contribution Points : 38515
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
.I'm in agreement, I'd like to look into the amount of medicine Eric had in his system. The side effects could have been exasperating his issues instead of helping. I was put on Zoloft by the school doctor at my college my senior year and it was awful. She just had anti-depressants she was giving to people.


I'm not sure how people can say they didn't go to get dinner because they were picking up ammunition. They could have done both..

It was determined that Eric had a Fluvoxamine level of 390 ng/ml in his system. The normal therapeutic level was somewhere between 50/900 ng/ml.  

I have always wondered if Eric was taking his Luvox as prescribed. It is clear that his dosage kept being raised in the months leading up to 4/20. I have thought that instead of helping him, maybe the meds only made him focus in on his anger more. He had written that the Luvox made him realize some things. What he meant by that is anyone's guess.

Yeah, I have no idea why some want to debunk the Outback thing.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 3446
Contribution Points : 36468
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:29 am

The side effects on some of these drugs are brutal. Wasn't Brynn Hartman on the same medicine when she killed Phil Hartman?

I got off of the meds VERY quickly when I became a wreck. Angrier than usual, outbursts, crying all the time...

I'd like to know when he was initially put on the medicine and how that corresponds with his journals?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2012
Contribution Points : 27472
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The side effects on some of these drugs are brutal. Wasn't Brynn Hartman on the same medicine when she killed Phil Hartman?

I got off of the meds VERY quickly when I became a wreck. Angrier than usual, outbursts, crying all the time...

I'd like to know when he was initially put on the medicine and how that corresponds with his journals?

According to his diversion records he started the luvox between April 30 to May 14 1998. on May 14 he had only been on it a short while as he said he did not feel the affects yet.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 3446
Contribution Points : 36468
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:49 am

Thank you Lizpuff!!

So he was talking about NBK before that it seems, it was after the van break in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4655
Contribution Points : 38515
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The side effects on some of these drugs are brutal. Wasn't Brynn Hartman on the same medicine when she killed Phil Hartman?

The Toxicology testing On Brynn showed an alcohol level of .12 percent, traces of cocaine, and Zoloft in her system. That couldn't have been a good combination.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:54 am

NO AMERICAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO OWN A FAST DIGESTING TACTICAL ASSAULT POTATO
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 13668
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Moordenaar wrote:
NO AMERICAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO OWN A FAST DIGESTING TACTICAL ASSAULT POTATO

Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 514
Contribution Points : 10016
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:56 pm

I would not be able to go out and eat a big meal at a restaurant the day before NBK if I where them. To me depression is strongly linked with feeling a bit sick and not wanting to eat.

If they really ate big meals it would, according to me, point towards them having found comfort or at least feeling settled in their negative mental state. For Dylan in particular I feel it strengthens the idea that he felt genuinely sure about what he was going to do and why and that he could find a strong sense of comfort in knowing his fate.

Potatoes are easy to eat though, I'd love to know what else they ate. If they ate entire steaks I would doubt that they where as depressed as I originally thought and I would presume that they actually felt better about themselves because of what they where going to do rather than them pushing themselves to feel more and more negative feelings to the point of no return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 3446
Contribution Points : 36468
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I would not be able to go out and eat a big meal at a restaurant the day before NBK if I where them. To me depression is strongly linked with feeling a bit sick and not wanting to eat.

If they really ate big meals it would, according to me, point towards them having found comfort or at least feeling settled in their negative mental state. For Dylan in particular I feel it strengthens the idea that he felt genuinely sure about what he was going to do and why and that he could find a strong sense of comfort in knowing his fate.

Potatoes are easy to eat though, I'd love to know what else they ate. If they ate entire steaks I would doubt that they where as depressed as I originally thought and I would presume that they actually felt better about themselves because of what they where going to do rather than them pushing themselves to feel more and more negative feelings to the point of no return.


I always thought of the meal at prom as Dylan's "last meal" he talked with friends, danced and gave them some nice memories of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 514
Contribution Points : 10016
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I would not be able to go out and eat a big meal at a restaurant the day before NBK if I where them. To me depression is strongly linked with feeling a bit sick and not wanting to eat.

If they really ate big meals it would, according to me, point towards them having found comfort or at least feeling settled in their negative mental state. For Dylan in particular I feel it strengthens the idea that he felt genuinely sure about what he was going to do and why and that he could find a strong sense of comfort in knowing his fate.

Potatoes are easy to eat though, I'd love to know what else they ate. If they ate entire steaks I would doubt that they where as depressed as I originally thought and I would presume that they actually felt better about themselves because of what they where going to do rather than them pushing themselves to feel more and more negative feelings to the point of no return.


I always thought of the meal at prom as Dylan's "last meal" he talked with friends, danced and gave them some nice memories of him.

I think I do too. I actually think he enjoyed the bittersweet feeling of attending prom in some weird way. I would imagine it feeling like attending the funeral of someone who had been suffering for a long time but that you still had good memories of.. well kind of attending his own I guess. Relief mixed with sadness and love for what could have been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 3446
Contribution Points : 36468
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I would not be able to go out and eat a big meal at a restaurant the day before NBK if I where them. To me depression is strongly linked with feeling a bit sick and not wanting to eat.

If they really ate big meals it would, according to me, point towards them having found comfort or at least feeling settled in their negative mental state. For Dylan in particular I feel it strengthens the idea that he felt genuinely sure about what he was going to do and why and that he could find a strong sense of comfort in knowing his fate.

Potatoes are easy to eat though, I'd love to know what else they ate. If they ate entire steaks I would doubt that they where as depressed as I originally thought and I would presume that they actually felt better about themselves because of what they where going to do rather than them pushing themselves to feel more and more negative feelings to the point of no return.


I always thought of the meal at prom as Dylan's "last meal" he talked with friends, danced and gave them some nice memories of him.

I think I do too. I actually think he enjoyed the bittersweet feeling of attending prom in some weird way. I would imagine it feeling like attending the funeral of someone who had been suffering for a long time but that you still had good memories of.. well kind of attending his own I guess. Relief mixed with sadness and love for what could have been.

I bet he was mourning the loss of himself a bit. He wrote in his journal something like "I don't know when I got so fucked up and this entity took over Dylan"


ETA: exact quote

I wonder how/when i got so fucked up... my mind, existence, problem - when Dylan Benet Klebold got covered up by this entity containing Dylan's body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere

avatar

Posts : 76
Contribution Points : 5685
Join date : 2017-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:44 am

I don’t get what you guys or sue mean though. There’s no reason to go out of there way to not talk about the contents since literally the only time they mention it is in the autopsy, and it’s pretty common for stomach contents to be listed in the autopsy. Other than that I’ve never heard someone discussing it in great detail like it really mattered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4655
Contribution Points : 38515
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don’t get what you guys or sue mean though. There’s no reason to go out of there way to not talk about the contents since literally the only time they mention it is in the autopsy, and it’s pretty common for stomach contents to be listed in the autopsy. Other than that I’ve never heard someone discussing it in great detail like it really mattered


I think it is talked about because people want to know if Eric and Dylan had actually went to Outback that night, OR if they lied about going as a means to meet up with Mark Manes to get the ammo he kept forgetting to buy for Eric.


Either way if they had eaten at Outback or not makes little difference in the grand scope of Columbine. But it is something that people  either want to debunk completely or prove for a fact. Sometimes researching Columbine means getting caught up in very tiny details like this. Smile

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 3446
Contribution Points : 36468
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don’t get what you guys or sue mean though. There’s no reason to go out of there way to not talk about the contents since literally the only time they mention it is in the autopsy, and it’s pretty common for stomach contents to be listed in the autopsy. Other than that I’ve never heard someone discussing it in great detail like it really mattered


I think it is talked about because people want to know if Eric and Dylan had actually went to Outback that night, OR if they lied about going as a means to meet up with Mark Manes to get the ammo he kept forgetting to buy for Eric.


Either way if they had eaten at Outback or not makes little difference in the grand scope of Columbine. But it is something that people  either want to debunk completely or prove for a fact. Sometimes researching Columbine means getting caught up in very tiny details like this. Smile

I'm still not sure why they couldn't have done both LOL. They were seniors, so I know at least Dylan got out of school I think at 1 or 2, he had a shorter schedule. Mark Manes didn't live 5 hours away.... they could have done both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4655
Contribution Points : 38515
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don’t get what you guys or sue mean though. There’s no reason to go out of there way to not talk about the contents since literally the only time they mention it is in the autopsy, and it’s pretty common for stomach contents to be listed in the autopsy. Other than that I’ve never heard someone discussing it in great detail like it really mattered


I think it is talked about because people want to know if Eric and Dylan had actually went to Outback that night, OR if they lied about going as a means to meet up with Mark Manes to get the ammo he kept forgetting to buy for Eric.


Either way if they had eaten at Outback or not makes little difference in the grand scope of Columbine. But it is something that people  either want to debunk completely or prove for a fact. Sometimes researching Columbine means getting caught up in very tiny details like this. Smile

I'm still not sure why they couldn't have done both LOL. They were seniors, so I know at least Dylan got out of school I think at 1 or 2, he had a shorter schedule. Mark Manes didn't live 5 hours away.... they could have done both.

It's very possible they did do both that night.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 13668
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:48 am

Still looking for any interview in the 11k with an Outback server who may have observed them there on the 19th. Never been able to find anything.

Even the person who rented out Dylan's tux for prom was interviewed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 3446
Contribution Points : 36468
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Still looking for any interview in the 11k with an Outback server who may have observed them there on the 19th. Never been able to find anything.

Even the person who rented out Dylan's tux for prom was interviewed...

I haven't found that either.

I've also never read the interview with the tux rental person. Do you remember what page that's on?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 13668
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Still looking for any interview in the 11k with an Outback server who may have observed them there on the 19th. Never been able to find anything.

Even the person who rented out Dylan's tux for prom was interviewed...

I haven't found that either.

I've also never read the interview with the tux rental person. Do you remember what page that's on?


I don't know the page but from what I remember, there was no information of value in the interview. I think it was only a couple sentences just stating the name and address of the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 3446
Contribution Points : 36468
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:02 am

Wouldn't the potatoes from Outback be digested by then anyway?

The potatoes could have been leftovers from the fridge, from McDonalds...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4655
Contribution Points : 38515
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wouldn't the potatoes from Outback be digested by then anyway?

The potatoes could have been leftovers from the fridge, from McDonalds...


It is true that the potatoes could have been from damn near anywhere. I still think that some are just fixated of the Outback/potato thing in an effort to nail down a timeline and the movements of Eric and Dylan as close as possible before 4/20.

Because is all seriousness whether on not Dylan had eaten potatoes mean very little evidence wise other then proving that he liked potatoes. Smile

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 3446
Contribution Points : 36468
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wouldn't the potatoes from Outback be digested by then anyway?

The potatoes could have been leftovers from the fridge, from McDonalds...


It is true that the potatoes could have been from damn near anywhere. I still think that some are just fixated of the Outback/potato thing in an effort to nail down a timeline and the movements of Eric and Dylan as close as possible before 4/20.

Because is all seriousness whether on not Dylan had eaten potatoes mean very little evidence wise other then proving that he liked potatoes. Smile

And who doesn't like potatoes, they are delightful! Smile

I've always assumed they met with Mark right after school because didn't he ask E and D if they were going shooting that day and Eric quipped "maybe tomorrow"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Stomach Contents?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sleepy dragon, Hollow stomach
» The Monstrous Beast; Naga
» Yasher's corpose
» Tycser
» [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: