Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Stomach Contents?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Stomach Contents?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:44 pm

In the autopsy Dylan was said have had potatoes in his stomach and in SKs book his mom stated she didn't want the results to be in the public since it didn't matter what was in his stomach.. potatoes don't take long to digest... but why is it a big thing that he ate potatoes and when?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:59 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
but why is it a big thing that he ate potatoes
Clearly the potatoes brainwashed him into committing mass murder! I personally think we should ban tactical assault potatoes and ban everything that can hold more than 4 potato rounds immediately because they're a danger to our youth and society as a whole and they numb your brain and cause you to worship the devil and shoot people! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:20 pm

You know what, I have never trusted potatoes, they are FULL of empty calories and carbs... BAN them now. I'm writing the governor of Idaho!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:52 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
You know what, I have never trusted potatoes, they are FULL of empty calories and carbs... BAN them now. I'm writing the governor of Idaho!

But all those empty calories and carbs are so GOOD! Very Happy

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:07 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
In the autopsy Dylan was said have had potatoes in his stomach and in SKs book his mom stated she didn't want the results to be in the public since it didn't matter what was in his stomach.. potatoes don't take long to digest... but why is it a big thing that he ate potatoes and when?

I think the issue is some people think that Eric and Dylan never actually went to Outback Steakhouse, that it was a lie so they could meet Mark Manes on 4/19 to get the ammunition that he had forgotten to get earlier in the week.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:51 am

There used to be a medical examiner on here but in any case she stated that things like potato skins can stay in your system for quite a while without being fully digested. So people have wondered if they did go to Outback or even BK that morning and have potatoes.

In the grand scheme of Columbine what was in Eric and Dylan's stomachs did not matter. If Eric had his pill remnants that might be interesting but whether or not Dylan ate potatoes isn't that interesting to me so I guess I agree with Sue a bit. Not that it shouldn't be released but really that it just does not matter.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:03 am

Lizpuff wrote:
There used to be a medical examiner on here but in any case she stated that things like potato skins can stay in your system for quite a while without being fully digested.  So people have wondered if they did go to Outback or even BK that morning and have potatoes.

In the grand scheme of Columbine what was in Eric and Dylan's stomachs did not matter.  If Eric had his pill remnants that might be interesting but whether or not Dylan ate potatoes isn't that interesting to me so I guess I agree with Sue a bit.  Not that it shouldn't be released but really that it just does not matter.

I agree. Dylan possibly having potatoes isn't as important as finding out if Eric was taking his medication, or if he was trying to wean himself off.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:32 am

Some details like Eric eating Lucky Charms for breakfast or Dylan having potatoes are interesting, but seriously, there is nothing research worthy about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:10 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

But all those empty calories and carbs are so GOOD! Very Happy

Heck yes!! I have some little potatoes from the Farmers Market I'm making tonight for dinner.

I'm in agreement, I'd like to look into the amount of medicine Eric had in his system. The side effects could have been exasperating his issues instead of helping. I was put on Zoloft by the school doctor at my college my senior year and it was awful. She just had anti-depressants she was giving to people.

I'm not sure how people can say they didn't go to get dinner because they were picking up ammunition. They could have done both..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:14 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
.I'm in agreement, I'd like to look into the amount of medicine Eric had in his system. The side effects could have been exasperating his issues instead of helping. I was put on Zoloft by the school doctor at my college my senior year and it was awful. She just had anti-depressants she was giving to people.

I'm not sure how people can say they didn't go to get dinner because they were picking up ammunition. They could have done both..

It was determined that Eric had a Fluvoxamine level of 390 ng/ml in his system. The normal therapeutic level was somewhere between 50/900 ng/ml.  

I have always wondered if Eric was taking his Luvox as prescribed. It is clear that his dosage kept being raised in the months leading up to 4/20. I have thought that instead of helping him, maybe the meds only made him focus in on his anger more. He had written that the Luvox made him realize some things. What he meant by that is anyone's guess.

Yeah, I have no idea why some want to debunk the Outback thing.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:29 am

The side effects on some of these drugs are brutal. Wasn't Brynn Hartman on the same medicine when she killed Phil Hartman?

I got off of the meds VERY quickly when I became a wreck. Angrier than usual, outbursts, crying all the time...

I'd like to know when he was initially put on the medicine and how that corresponds with his journals?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:46 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
The side effects on some of these drugs are brutal. Wasn't Brynn Hartman on the same medicine when she killed Phil Hartman?

I got off of the meds VERY quickly when I became a wreck. Angrier than usual, outbursts, crying all the time...

I'd like to know when he was initially put on the medicine and how that corresponds with his journals?

According to his diversion records he started the luvox between April 30 to May 14 1998. on May 14 he had only been on it a short while as he said he did not feel the affects yet.

View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:49 am

Thank you Lizpuff!!

So he was talking about NBK before that it seems, it was after the van break in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Stomach Contents?   Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:31 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

The Toxicology testing On Brynn showed an alcohol level of .12 percent, traces of cocaine, and Zoloft in her system. That couldn't have been a good combination.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stomach Contents?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1