Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

BasedShaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pessimist

PostSubject: BasedShaman   Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Anyone here ever heard of this guy? He's a YouTuber that makes videos about mass shooters and other true crime related things. He's made a couple of videos on Columbine, a handful on Elliot, and has reviewed practically all of Randy Stair's content. He's also made some videos on the Bjork stalker and a lot of the more recent mass shooters like the one from today's tragedy, and the church shooting that occurred in Nashville a couple of weeks ago.

Here's a link to his channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He also posts other kinds of content like him reading 4chan stories and personal vlogs, but I find his tc videos to be the most interesting. He's got a pretty likeable personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mordupen

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:03 pm

"Why does Randy have a gun? Randy Stair should not have a gun guys."

I find it hard to not find him annoying to say the least.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:35 am

I have watched a few of his videos.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:02 am

I don't like him very much. There is something annoying about him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:53 am

I never heard of this guy. He seems to almost want to be ASMR. Just a vibe I get by his monotone voice and the way he strings his words out.

I do like commentary on things like Rodger and Stair's videos but moreso when they talk about it the entire video than when they are interjecting and talking above the video itself. I am watching some on Stair now. Interested to hear his thoughts

View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Double post but I saw a few of his videos. I can't stand the commentary. He doesn't have a lot to add and what he does add tends to be annoying.

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Double post but I saw a few of his videos.  I can't stand the commentary.  He doesn't have a lot to add and what he does add tends to be annoying.  

He does have a very of flat way of speaking doesn't he? I only watched the few Columbine videos he did. When I realized that he was just doing a reaction type video instead of research I lost interest.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:09 pm

He does have a very of flat way of speaking doesn't he? I only watched the few Columbine videos he did. When I realized that he was just doing a reaction type video instead of research I lost interest.

Exactly, he is just repeating and paraphrasing things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goodbyeversailles

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:04 am

I tried watching a few of his videos on Elliot Rodger, but I just found him obnoxious and a bit insensitive. I couldn't get through any of the videos I attempted. Personally, I feel like his approach and the topics he touches on are inane and even a little disrespectful. I get dark humor, as it comes with the territory, but I just feel like he approaches it too lightheartedly.

I haven't watched a bunch of his stuff though, so I could have the wrong impression.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Actually, having watched some of his videos, and the video of him explaining how he wasn't going to do anymore Elliot Rodger videos because it wasn't his intent to create sympathizers, my opinion on him has changed a bit. He can be entertaining.

Last edited by goodbyeversailles on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:21 am

Exactly, he is just repeating and paraphrasing things.
Precisely. He just says the same thing over again using different words.

InsaneIntruder
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:03 pm

He seems to just watch videos made by mass murderers and react to them, read wikipedia pages and articles on mass murderers and make shitty car rants like Elliot did. I unsubscribed after he stopped doing Elliot content because I find him interesting and he was the reason I subscribed. Apparently everyone who unsubscribed was some misogynistic Elliot supporter. I don't support Elliot or what he did, I am just interested in him. And maybe others were just interested and unsubscribed when he stopped making Elliot stuff. But he just sees everyone who did as hateful, misogynist, evil, toxic incels that praise Elliot like he's a god.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:06 pm

Oh, and his videos are clickbait and are so terrible that I can feel my brain cells disappearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-warrior
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Oh, and his videos are clickbait and are so terrible that I can feel my brain cells disappearing.

this, his videos are just readin wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mordupen

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:33 am

I prefer CVA.

-warrior
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:12 am

What's CVA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:23 am

What's CVA?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: BasedShaman   Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:59 am

I prefer CVA.

Agreed. CVA provides solid content.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile

BasedShaman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Media-
Jump to: