Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erik Veik

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 104663
Forum Reputation : 1235

Erik Veik Empty
PostSubject: Erik Veik   Erik Veik Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 8:19 pm

I just saw a video about Eric Veik that CVA posted. It said after he was arrested for apperent threats to "finish what Eric and Dyan started", he was held on half a million dollar bail.
I'm just curious what the outcome of his case was. Did he end up just getting probation, or were charges dropped? If anyone knows, please enlighten me!
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60819
Forum Reputation : 10

Erik Veik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Veik   Erik Veik Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 7:12 am

I assume the charges were dropped. Details about his case are scarce.
Back to top Go down

Erik Veik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Veik   Erik Veik Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 8:37 am

The only thing I could find on Erik Veik's arrest was that he was charged as a juvenile and sent to Mount View Detention Center and placed on suicide watch.

I couldn't find anything about when he was released, or if he was placed on probation etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Erik Veik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Veik   Erik Veik Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erik Veik
Page 1 of 1