Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devon Adams-Storytelling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

Devon Adams-Storytelling Empty
PostSubject: Devon Adams-Storytelling   Devon Adams-Storytelling Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 4:17 am

I found this on youtube! It's interesting to hear her words now after learning so much about Columbine.

She mentions Dylan was her best friend. It's a brave thing I think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60819
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams-Storytelling   Devon Adams-Storytelling Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 12:38 pm

Nice find, I watched the entire thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams-Storytelling   Devon Adams-Storytelling Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 1:26 pm

I agree, great find! I had never seen this either.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams-Storytelling   Devon Adams-Storytelling Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 1:35 pm

It is interesting to see her outside of a regular interview. Her poem had so much emotion in it that you can't find in a formal interview.

captainbaculum likes this post

Back to top Go down
KH82

Contribution Points : 60251
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams-Storytelling   Devon Adams-Storytelling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:28 am

Her poem really made me think. I feel guilty for being so interested in an event that impacted her life in such a negative way. :/

captainbaculum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams-Storytelling   Devon Adams-Storytelling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 5:54 am

I feel you on that one KH82. I think to myself if I ever met someone again that was involved with Columbine and I recognized their name like Devon or Nate I'd clearly have to pretend I have never heard of them. If I met Brooks again I would NOT remind him, I met him when I was 18 because I was friends with a very loopy girl. I doubt he'd remember me. I mention Brooks because he lives in my city now and I tend to run into random people.

What works for me is to think of how I can make whatever knowledge I have into a positive. How can I help people in my own life?

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams-Storytelling   Devon Adams-Storytelling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:26 pm

I do feel somewhat guilty as well, even though my interest is only from a research standpoint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams-Storytelling   Devon Adams-Storytelling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devon Adams-Storytelling
Page 1 of 1