Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Who's this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: Who's this?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The homecoming king was a football player on probation for burglary"

Name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:55 am

Was that Rocky? He was a known bully and nasty person who didn't seem to change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Yes, It's Rocky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mordupen

PostSubject: Re: Who's this?   Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, It's Rocky.

Goon, Goon, Goon, Goon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: err....   Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
Yes, It's Rocky.

Rocky was *homecoming king* too? What was he the male version of the Molly Ringwald character in The Breakfast Club or something?

"Greene's sense of foreboding dates to 1996, the year Hoffschneider transferred to Columbine after being expelled from a private school for fighting. He had other blemishes on his record -- a 1992 arrest for criminal mischief and a 1995 arrest relating to a "missing person." As juvenile cases, their outcomes were sealed.
The summer before Hoffschneider entered Columbine, his girlfriend's parents alleged in court papers that Hoffschneider's mother and sister kicked in their door one morning. Edmund Lemieux, the girl's father, said the Hoffschneider family "was abusive and physical towards us."

I'm not seeing anything in there about Rocky being on probation for burglary, or being homecoming king. I guess my interest was in the idea that there was somebody else there who was just as bad as Rocky.

Can I also say something else? In spite of what a goon Rocky was or is, that Mark Ames article struck me as being kind of pathetic and poorly handled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Who's this?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: