Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists

Go down 
+3
1Mare1
Lizpuff
Screamingophelia
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Empty
PostSubject: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 1:12 pm

From Larkin's book Comprehending Columbine page 11, he says that Eric's and Dylan's combined Hit Lists had 67 names. We know the names were never released, but I wonder who made the list and for what reason?

Eric liked to make lists, and was kind of a weird grudge holder. Also he had listed several girls that had blown him off, so I feel that his list may have looked something like this-

1. Redacted- Hate the way she walks. Bitch never called me back.
2. Redacted- Carries his backpack in a stupid manner.
3. Redacted- Chews gum to loud. ( I have issues with loud chewers myself )
4. Redacted- Said KMFDM was lame.

Other then the typical jocks/bullies that were sure to have been listed, who else do you think made the lists?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 1:29 pm

5. Redacted- Laughs too loud, just shut up
6. Redacted- Didn't know the answer to "Who wrote Othello' moron
7. Redacted- Asked why I was wearing a Trench Coat on an 80 degree day

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Nick Baumgart would have been number 5. Haha I truly feel Eric was very petty.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 1:57 pm

LOL, Nate was one of the only guys that didn't piss Eric off enough to stop being friends with him (Dylan excluded of course)

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:07 pm

I think Eric and Nate did have a fairly minor problem with each other after they both became interested in that Kristi Epling girl. But Eric didn't seem to completely hate Nate because of it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Ah, yes! I remember now. Nate went to prom with her I think? Maybe no one wanted to go to prom with Eric because if they didn't have fun they were afraid they'd get their house toilet papered or something. Little did they know it would have been the least of their worries.

8. Redacted bumped into me, apologized but the ass hole should have seen me.
9. Redacted asked her out, said she didn't like Outback, I can't go out with someone that stupid.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:19 pm

There were so many random people on there that did not even know Eric. So I think anyone that ever even breathed wrong on him got added.

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Ah, yes! I remember now. Nate went to prom with her I think? Maybe no one wanted to go to prom with Eric because if they didn't have fun they were afraid they'd get their house toilet papered or something. Little did they know it would have been the least of their worries.

8. Redacted bumped into me, apologized but the ass hole should have seen me.
9. Redacted asked her out, said she didn't like Outback, I can't go out with someone that stupid.

Funny you mention [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there. There was a student that bumped into Eric (and was actually Eric's fault) and the student apologized and Eric bit his head off. So This did happen lol

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:22 pm

10. Redacted- Asked me if I was playing dress up in my dads clothes,pointing to my trench coat.
11. Redacted-Said my dog wasn't manly enough. Sparky RULES!  

I should have just asked people to post the most hilarious reasons someone may have made Eric's list. Haha I could keep this going for a while! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:24 pm

LOL, I had no idea. He had a temper.... Dylan had some patience with him clearly....

Sparky! That made me laugh.

12. Redacted called me handsome, I'm also smart, stop being a superficial trendy PRICK! Bitch.

13. Redacted said I had mustard on my shirt, thanks for pointing that out jack ass.

14. Redacted said they were Dylan's best friend, NO you worthless piece of bitch ass shit, I am Dylan's best friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
LOL, I had no idea. He had a temper.... Dylan had some patience with him clearly.....

I can just imagine Eric throwing a huge temper tantrum and Dylan just shaking his head at him like he was some bratty toddler. Very Happy

15. Redacted-Told her to get more SlimJims and she forgot! Sorry mom!
16. Redacted- Opened her pop can just a little!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:46 pm

LOL and 16! SOB and their pop cans. Also I love areas where they say pop not soda. I live in a soda area now Sad

When I went to the dark side of tumblr for a moment I did see a funny drawing, it was a very little eric in his hat screaming like a banshee and Dylan with his arms folded with a stoic look on his face with his arms crossed like "are you done?"

17. Redacted did not respect me as his boss, no Dylan I am your boss at Blackjack! Now clock in and make pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:56 pm

I freely admit to being a Hick, and to me saying soda just sounds weird. LOL!

18. Redacted-Asked if my combat boots came in men sizes.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60819
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:10 pm

These lists are honestly hilarious. What's even funnier is Eric thinking he sounded tough writing them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 6:02 pm

19. Redacted said I was TRYING to sound tough, I AM tough

20. Redacted asked me how much hair gel I use. F%$CK YOU! I use mousse.

21. Redacted didn't excuse himself after he burped. It's called manners you neanderthal

I can't even think of doing anything for Dylan, Eric is way too much fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 6:09 pm

I have no clue about Dylan either. I think he only made one because Eric was such a diligent little list maker. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 6:12 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
These lists are honestly hilarious. What's even funnier is Eric thinking he sounded tough writing them. Laughing

These lists were not made by Eric, you know that right?

NOTE: Eric/Dylan 'Shit Lists' were simply names - not descriptions.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 12:11 am

22. Redacted didn't get our funny running commentary GAWD! It's as if he doesn't, go to the 2nd dimension, let alone the fifth. Me. I do... that is where there is light. Darkness. Everything. Nothing. I am nothing.... therefore, I. am everything. (there's a Dylan one for you kiddos)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 6:31 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
22. Redacted didn't get our funny running commentary GAWD! It's as if  he doesn't,  go to the 2nd dimension, let alone the fifth. Me. I do... that is where there is light. Darkness. Everything. Nothing. I am nothing.... therefore, I. am everything.       (there's a Dylan one for you kiddos)

Haha
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60819
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 7:31 am

sororityalpha wrote:
1Mare1 wrote:

Hypothetical scenario, I should have explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 7:34 am

23.Redacted-Damn you and your Kitty hair!(Rocky)

Dylan had issues with his kitty getting white hair on all his black clothes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 8:02 am

1Mare1 wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:
1Mare1 wrote:

Hypothetical scenario, I should have explained.

I still can't get past the likely hood that most people on Eric's Shit Lists probably earned their spot for some very petty ass reasons. Which makes this even funnier to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 11:41 am

They totally did. I'm sure a few of them were warranted but I think Eric was such a hot head that he'd find anything to get pissed at you about.

Didn't Dylan have a drawing of a TShirt that said "no cat hair" I think he was designing a Halloween costume. That's a deep dive True Crime costume for someone. Go as what Dylan Klebold was going to go as for Halloween....

24. Redacted woke me up before noon. Damn coyote.

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65753
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 11:49 am

This thread is giving me LIFE. Eric especially got angry at the most ridiculous things. Then there's the parts in his journal where he talks about hating other races (and lists a bunch of racial slurs in his day planner), and later on says he hates racists. Like, what?

snowflake40 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 11:52 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
. Didn't Dylan have a drawing of a TShirt that said "no cat hair" I think he was designing a Halloween costume.

YES! It was a shirt that had ZERO on it, that he had made a drawing of and pointed out that it was newly washed, but had cat hairs on it!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 11:58 am

LOL. Dylan is a contradiction. He is described as being sloppy or not bathing and being a bit lazy but he actually has a bit of sophistication to him and he's very neat in some ways. I don't think Eric would care if he had a bunch of dog hair on him from giving Sparky a good pet before he went to school. IMHO of course.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 pm

25. Redacted failed to make me a GD perfect map.

26. Redacted said Rammstein was better than KMFDM. Loser, they BOTH rule.

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Littlelo wrote:
This thread is giving me LIFE. Eric especially got angry at the most ridiculous things. Then there's the parts in his journal where he talks about hating other races (and lists a bunch of racial slurs in his day planner), and later on says he hates racists. Like, what?

Yet another list! I can't stress it enough, Eric LOVED to make lists. I think its likely he may have made a list of different lists that he wanted to make! Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Littlelo wrote:

He also acknowledged he was a hypocrite and that it was okay for him and him alone.

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 12:16 pm

27. Redacted-Said she only dated tall guys. Freakishly tall ass bitch!
28. Redacted-Had the nerve to breath in my direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 12:19 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
He also acknowledged he was a hypocrite and that it was okay for him and him alone.

I think he actually tried to be. Eric was pretty much a walking, talking contradiction.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Yes! Eric also HATE liars SO much yet he's like... but ME, I am the best liar and I can lie all I want.

Also not harping on the whole Dylan smells thing, which I mean, he's a teenaged boy and when I was that age I was told by the mean girls that I smelled and I had AMAZING hygeine...Eric also hated teen smokers.

28- That is hysterical.

29. Redacted said "Hello Eric Harris" did I tell you that you could speak my full name jerk.

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Can we all agree that poor Eric was a very awkward smoker?! He tried SO hard to look cool while doing it, but just couldn't pull it off. Very Happy

30. Redacted-Made Eric mad. I had to listen to him rant for 3 hours!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 12:43 pm

I think Eric was trying to copy his buddy Dylan. The smoking, trench coat, sunglasses....

31. Reacted was on a Dylan roll today. This is MY list. MINE.

32. Redacted didn't respond to me when I said "have a nice day" at work. What a stuck up piece of shit.

33. Redacted looked at me sideways. F$cker should get his ass kicked.

34. Redacted didn't have Mountain Dew, just Dr. Pepper, well ass hole I have a CRAVING for Mountain Dew so it doesn't matter that I like them both, HAVE BOTH OF THEM!

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 pm

35. Redacted- She blinks to often.
36. Redacted- Said I licked my lips in a sexual manner! Razz
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 4:05 pm

37. Redacted claims I'm NOT a hot piece of ass who can get any woman I want with just my smile. That's the one rumor I LIKE. I'd like to kick his ass.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Eric/Dylan's Lists were made during 1997-1998.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 4:32 pm

It is interesting that in the 11k, most of the people they contacted from Eric's lists never even knew him or knew of him until the shooting. Also strange is when they called/paged the various phone numbers he kept, most of those people also wondered why he would have their name/number on a list.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 4:34 pm

It shows a lot about his mental state and how perceived slights or just little things about them got to Eric. Added to all that rage.

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agreed. I wonder how much you can chalk up to being an angsty teen versus him having a real complex
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Exactly. I keep forgetting if he was on meds at the time too.

Eric was open about his rage and Dylan had the slow burn, which may have been why he was the perceived nice one with friends and when they saw him be so nasty on 4/20 people were shocked. Eric openly would be mean if you weren't on his side and he didn't give a shit.

None of his friends have talked about the Adam Kyler thing or him being brutal to girls in gym as far as I know.

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 5:20 pm

I always wonder why Dave Cullen says in interviews that Dylan was more open with his rage while Eric tried to 'minimize the damage'. Like I know he is known for getting things wrong, but where did he get that from?

Also, between E&D, who wrote the (S)HIT LIST and who wrote the "top of the class of 98 should have died" list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Also, between E&D, who wrote the (S)HIT LIST and who wrote the "top of the class of 98 should have died" list?

I'm almost certain Eric wrote both.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 11:19 pm

I wonder if anyone from the ketchup incident was on the lists but didn't fess up?

Also was it just Dylan or Eric and Dylan?

LIttlelo, that's an interesting question because I honestly always thought Dylan had more of a quiet rage. He did have the whole bullying thing of Adam Kyler and the girls in gym class. Eric supposedly threatened to kill Devon. Then again others say they were sweet and funny. I remember getting punched in the back by a guy on my graduation day, but my acquaintance Stephanie told him to back off, they were REALLY good friends. Now I think was it a Dylan type person? I don't know, since I can't think of Dylan being like that until NBK. Finally lashing out.

Coming from a very quiet and shy person in HS when I was in plays I was really out there and playing the character and not giving AF, in a dark way Dylan was like that on 4/20. Getting a clear picture of both of them still seems a bit difficult even today.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 1:12 am

38. Redacted said they didn't enjoy their visit to Kansas. I was BORN in Kansas which means it's the best place. What a worthless waste of space.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 1:41 am

Both Eric & Dylan had Shit Lists.

Eric wrote the "Class of 98 Top of the 'Should Have Died' List"
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:51 am

39. Redacted has taken 3 weeks to update this list, what else does she have to do? Paint her nails, I don't want to hear her BS excuses! MAKE ME THE PERFECT LIST.

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 6:37 am

Haha

40. Redacted-Bitch said her Tortilla Wrap wasn't wrapped right. I'll have her know I am the WRAP MASTER!
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 6:40 am

"u luk @ meh funi!11!!11 u r on mah HIT LIS!11!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next