Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists

Go down 
+3
1Mare1
Lizpuff
Screamingophelia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 9:36 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I don't know how either of them didn't pass out from the heat wearing it all day in the summer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  What are you talking about!? Gods don't pass out! They felt no heat exhaustion, didn't suffer from heat strokes. Also need I remind you that Eric was hotter then the sun its self? sunny  Haha

How dare I treat them like mere mortals!!

Also of course Eric being hotter than the sun would make him impervious to heat of any kind. Silly me.

I know some will read our back and forth banter and mistakenly assume that we are card carrying members of the Fangirl association!   Roll

LOL we do! Uh ho - New people FYI this is tongue and cheek, sarcasm and taking the piss... whatever other sayings that you know of.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Despite yesterday's fiasco, this is still funny as HELL! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 3:27 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Despite yesterday's fiasco, this is still funny as HELL! Haha

cheers

It sure is!!! Lol

Also I was in my winter coat when I was there and it was 55° in the sun and it was sweltering I don't know how they were those trenchcoats in the summer, I was hot in the winter ... maybe it's global warming now and it was colder back then? It was different in the 90s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

cheers

It sure is!!! Lol

Also I was in my winter coat when I was there and it was 55° in the sun and it was sweltering I don't know how they were those trenchcoats in the summer, I was hot in the winter ...  maybe it's global warming now and it was colder back then? It was different in the 90s

Globe warming is a real possibility.sunny I also think E&D likely had to have kept the sweat at bay by sheer force of will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 9:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Care to pick this back up where we left off! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 9:33 am

Yes!

Redacted cracked his knuckles near me while I was reading. Rude, lanky fucker should stop being gross.

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 9:50 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Yes!

Redacted cracked his knuckles near me while  I was reading. Rude, lanky fucker should stop being gross.

DON"T forget to number them! So yours is 42.  Lets see if we can get this bitch to 100. Then maybe Eric's ghost would be satisfied.

43. Redacted- Bitch stopped dead and bent over right in front of me. I almost ran right into her. Don't know if I hate or love her now! Haha I guess this could work for Eric OR Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 1:10 pm

44. Redacted wanted me to be their French partner. va au diable mécréant .

45. Redacted slammed his car door too loud.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 2:46 pm

46. Redacted made fun of the way I smoke cigarettes. Fucker should know you don’t inhale.

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
46. Redacted made fun of the way I smoke cigarettes. Fucker should know you don’t inhale.

Wonder if this was about Eric or Dylan... we see Eric struggle in one of the videos and Dylan laughs a bit. Someone else must of made fun of Eric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 6:40 pm

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Wonder if this was about Eric or Dylan... we see Eric struggle in one of the videos and Dylan laughs a bit. Someone else must of made fun of Eric.

Actually this is just a thread I started months and months ago talking about the redacted names on E&D HIT/SHIT LISTS. It started out as a legitimate information seeking post, but quickly turned into me and a few others making up reasons why someone would have made E&D's lists! I truly believe that Eric was a very very petty type of guy. So I threw out some silly made up reasons just for shits & giggles, and well it snowballed from there.  

All these examples are made up mostly by me and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 9:22 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Actually this is just a thread I started months and months ago talking about the redacted names on E&D HIT/SHIT LISTS. It started out as a legitimate information seeking post, but quickly turned into me and a few others making up reasons why someone would have made E&D's lists! I truly believe that Eric was a very very petty type of guy. So I threw out some silly made up reasons just for shits & giggles, and well it snowballed from there.  

All these examples are made up mostly by me and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

While some things may sound legit it’s all a joke Smile

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 9:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

While some things may sound legit it’s all a joke Smile

That's why I had to say something. I couldn't let people just assume that these were real! Haha
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 10:23 pm

I found a totally real person on the list.
873. Curb - It tripped me over. IM COMING FOR THAT CURB ON NBK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists   Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric and Dylan's Hit Lists
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2