Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Massoccur

Contribution Points : 10283

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:11 am

[deleted]

Last edited by Massoccur on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaucyJimmy

Contribution Points : 14412

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:57 am

-

Last edited by SaucyJimmy on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Krieg

Contribution Points : 11001

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can anyone name all of the movies used in "Fictional Monologues"? I recognized Bang Bang You're Dead and Zero Day, but not much else. Really goes to show how far Adam's obsession went if he sought out so many different movies centering on this subject...

I recongnize "The Final" also

And I'll fire at will!
I live in motherfucking hell!
I take 200 rounds and 20 shotgun shells!
I shoot the first idiot in the head!
Damn I miss my god mode!

Youtube channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 30554

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Absolutely. He collected a list of 16 hours of music related to school shootings so I can only imagine how many hours of shooting related movies and television shows he watched. If you look at some of his posts on the forum you can see that he actually commented about movies and television episodes related to school shootings a number of times.

In regard to your question, it looks like he sourced those movies in his post. If you go back to the screenshot, you can see the list and I think it's probably complete and written in the order of appearance in the video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieg

Contribution Points : 11001

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:02 am

Can anyone name all of the movies used in "Fictional Monologues"? I recognized Bang Bang You're Dead and Zero Day, but not much else. Really goes to show how far Adam's obsession went if he sought out so many different movies centering on this subject...

here buddy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And I'll fire at will!
I live in motherfucking hell!
I take 200 rounds and 20 shotgun shells!
I shoot the first idiot in the head!
Damn I miss my god mode!

Youtube channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:53 am

Okay, found two more posts from the gayfortimk account and I'm also adding one that someone else found.

The first two aren't that interesting, just a list of questions for other people (with the blog names and pictures censored). I think the most interesting thing is that he chose questions about anger and death and even asked about animals. If you had to sum up Adam's interests, that might be a good start.

I guess it's also interesting that he asked what she would say if the whole world was listening to her. When he committed the massacre, Adam had the attention of the entire nation and could have said anything he wanted to but apparently, he chose to say nothing at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This was a post found by someone else several days ago but I never bothered to post it here because it didn't include the questions that were being asked and I was hoping to find the original list. Instead, I found the post above. He chose the same numbers for both of these bloggers so we can assume that she was answering the same questions.

And here's the other post that I just stumbled across. This was posted on July 26th, 2012, which would have been Tim Kretschmer's 21st birthday.

Not much to say about it since we already know that Adam was suicidal but it suggests that Adam had an interest in Tim that went beyond a silly username. Adam's online friend did specifically mention Tim K. to the FBI as one of the shooters that Adam mentioned (notes from the interview pictured below) but he never mentioned him on the Columbine forum at all, as far as I know.

Last edited by sscc on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:47 pm

One more comparison post thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Even though "serial killers are lame," we have two pictures of Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer, included this time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 20546

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:58 pm

Even though "serial killers are lame," we have two pictures of Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer, included this time.
This combined with the John Hinckley Jr. picture seems to indicate that although mass murderers were undoubtedly the primary area of his interest, he had some level of interest in other killers. It's the same with me really.

View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's exactly what I thought. I would like to see if there are any more posts that suggest how much interest he might have had in other killers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:27 pm

@sscc wrote:
@STK That's exactly what I thought. I would like to see if there are any more posts that suggest how much interest he might have had in other killers.

any info on what he thought of okc, waco?
Back to top Go down
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:33 pm

-warrior wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's exactly what I thought. I would like to see if there are any more posts that suggest how much interest he might have had in other killers.

any info on what he thought of okc, waco?
According to Adam, he was usually "not interested in non-Kaczynski bombers." He may have had some ideological interest in Kaczynski but as far as I know, he never showed any interest in Timothy McVeigh and never shared an opinion on Waco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:36 pm

One more comparison post thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Even though "serial killers are lame," we have two pictures of Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer, included this time.

Killing the two kid's entire family and their dog seems like a far greater revenge than actually killing them.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:40 pm

@STK wrote:
@sscc wrote:
One more comparison post thanks to @cultofdreams. Even though "serial killers are lame," we have two pictures of Gary Ridgway, the Green River Killer, included this time.

Killing the two kid's entire family and their dog seems like a far greater revenge than actually killing them.

elaborate, im not much of a serial killer guy?
Back to top Go down
STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:56 pm

-warrior wrote:

elaborate, im not much of a serial killer guy?
Not Ridgeway, the George Geschwendt guy. He was reportedly harassed by two sons of the family he murdered; He broke into their house with the intention of killing them, but since they didn't show up he killed their family members and their dog instead.

View user profile
cultofdreams

Contribution Points : 18270

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:45 am

This video is called "Best Scene" and it is a scene from a fictional movie where a boy is being encouraged to take revenge on his bullies by an adult who wishes that he could have done the same thing to the people who tormented him when he was in school. I don't know the name of the movie, so if anyone recognizes it please share.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's from Class Savage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:40 am

This video is called "Best Scene" and it is a scene from a fictional movie where a boy is being encouraged to take revenge on his bullies by an adult who wishes that he could have done the same thing to the people who tormented him when he was in school. I don't know the name of the movie, so if anyone recognizes it please share.
It's from Class Savage
Thanks! I'm going to edit that into the post.

And by the way, have you come across any Tumblr post confirming that he posted this video to Tumblr along with the others? I haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cultofdreams

Contribution Points : 18270

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:08 am

It's from Class Savage
Thanks! I'm going to edit that into the post.

And by the way, have you come across any Tumblr post confirming that he posted this video to Tumblr along with the others? I haven't yet.
You're welcome. Smile No, I haven't yet either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31834

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:57 am

If we have gayfortimk and queerforkimveer, how about fruityforhuberty?

Or even pansyforlanzy? Okay, no...
Oh boy, I sure am fruity for Huberty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 10223
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:26 pm

So Adam was just obsessed with mass murderers like other Autistic individuals would be obsessed with Trains or whatever?
Makes sense honestly, it's a shame he didn't get into something like sonic or anime instead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], this is another compilation created by Adam Lanza. This time it's a collage of pistols used by mass shooters.

Full resolution image:

It would be a useful teaching aid for anyone concerned about the relationship between mass shootings and the availability of "high powered assault rifles."

Aside from mass shootings, Adam was also obsessed with guns. On his hard drive, he had bookmarks pertaining to "Firearms" and "Ammunition," numerous images of firearms and ammunition, as well as a text document titled "Organized" which detailed weapons and magazine capacity and a PDF document that was a 2009 catalogue of firearms. When he edited Wikipedia articles related to mass shootings, many of his edits focused on the exact model of firearm used by a perpetrator.

I am curious whether anyone will uncover another collage of other types of firearms used by mass shooters or whether this was the only one that he made. Adam almost exclusively used a semi-automatic rifle in his own attack but he once explained that in terms of mass killing, "the aesthetic of pistols tends to be just right" and he shot himself in the head with a 10mm pistol at the end of his attack.

He even expressed a fondness for pistols on the forum for his Combat Arms clan.

He also mentioned having a "fetish" for the .32 ACP caliber when he was inquiring about the legality of a particular pistol in Connecticut.

When investigators searched the Lanza home, they also found a check from Nancy made out to Adam which was dated for Christmas Day 2012 with a notation specifying "CZ 83" which is another pistol that is sold in .32 ACP.

Clearly, Adam preferred pistols but it seems that he knew that his Bushmaster rifle was the gun that would cause the most devastating injuries and kill the highest number of victims, which is probably why he began his rampage with the rifle despite carrying two pistols with him that day.

Edit: I forgot this before but the other thing I wanted to note was that he referred to Anders Breivik as "Marxist Hunter" which was a reference to the patch he created, proclaiming his authority to hunt down "multiculti traitors" like the leftist youth who were on Utoya the day of his attack.

Surprising that he didn't refer to Huberty as the "Human Hunter," in that case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
04daviszoe

Contribution Points : 30023

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:27 am

Saw this today. The tags Adam used on his 'queerforkimveer' tumblr.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:35 am

Thanks for sharing!

What's a "root post?" Are these the original tags for some of the individual posts that have been found? The second one would match up with the "badass" post and the third would match up with the gun collage but I'm curious what the first one could have been attached to. Was there a Holmes related post found somewhere? Funny that he said "Columbine" and "Holmies" rather than "Columbiners" although I'm guessing that this was due to the conventions for tagging posts to certain communities rather than personal preference.

I couldn't figure out how to see the old avatar icon so I'm also happy to see that. Do you know how/where this can be found?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkp

Contribution Points : 7797

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:18 am

Thanks for sharing!

What's a "root post?" Are these the original tags for some of the individual posts that have been found? The second one would match up with the "badass" post and the third would match up with the gun collage but I'm curious what the first one could have been attached to. Was there a Holmes related post found somewhere? Funny that he said "Columbine" and "Holmies" rather than "Columbiners" although I'm guessing that this was due to the conventions for tagging posts to certain communities rather than personal preference.

I couldn't figure out how to see the old avatar icon so I'm also happy to see that. Do you know how/where this can be found?

the user who found this is a friend of mine on tumblr - i can PM you her url if you want to ask her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
04daviszoe

Contribution Points : 30023

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:59 am

Thanks for sharing!

the user who found this is a friend of mine on tumblr - i can PM you her url if you want to ask her?

Yes, credit to the OP. I just happened to find it on the Adam Lanza tag. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
log_1987

Contribution Points : 8691

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information   Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:37 am

Does Adam Lanza mention anything about any Australian mass shooter?

On a side note, when I first heard of Lanza and his spreadsheet I assumed that he modelled his own shooting after the ones that occurred in 1996. He chose a primary school classroom like Thomas Hamilton and he fired an AR-15 like Martin Bryant. Both shootings resulted in mass casualties and big changes to gun laws. They are historically significant.

But reading about Lanza's obsession with Hawkins and his view on children I think my original assumption is way off the mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Adam Lanza's Tumblr Activity - New FBI Information
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2