Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diversion Classes/Community Service

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

Diversion Classes/Community Service Empty
PostSubject: Diversion Classes/Community Service   Diversion Classes/Community Service Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Has anyone who worked with E&D during their Community Service ever spoken out about them? Or maybe someone who was in class with them. Can you imagine, being in the program and trying to get yourself back on track and the two boys who got out early ended up shooting up their school while you're still being punished for pot or something like that?

Eric towed the line but Dylan was opening contemptuous in his essay about his Ethics class. Though it is annoying to go to a class where you're not getting anything out of it. When I was younger and went on unemployment for a little bit I had to take a class and it began with "this is a computer, you can look up jobs on the... INTERNET" Oh for gods sake. That was a waste of time but some people really did need it.

Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 60844
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Diversion Classes/Community Service   Diversion Classes/Community Service Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 7:48 pm

I wonder why was Dylan tested for drugs after the van break-in, but not Eric.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Diversion Classes/Community Service   Diversion Classes/Community Service Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 8:08 pm

I didn't know that! That's interesting. Maybe Dylan was drunk or had alcohol on his breath and Eric didn't really like drinking at all so I imagine he was sober

Or maybe his parents  insisted because of Byrons drug use. Still not sure if it was pot or something harder, I have heard both. Sue said it was just pot so I am inclined to believe her. Back then it was illegal. I read an article very recently that said he failed a urine test. I assume that would have been in his records, I may have bypassed that part if it is true.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

PostSubject: Re: Diversion Classes/Community Service   Diversion Classes/Community Service Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I didn't know that! That's interesting. Maybe Dylan was drunk or had alcohol on his breath and Eric didn't really like drinking at all so I imagine he was sober

Or maybe his parents  insisted because of Byrons drug use. Still not sure if it was pot or something harder, I have heard both. Sue said it was just pot so I am inclined to believe her. Back then it was illegal.

Yeah, Dylan was known to be fond of alcohol, although I agree it could have been because of Byron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diversion Classes/Community Service   Diversion Classes/Community Service Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 8:26 pm

I had always assumed that it was because of Byron's issues with drugs as well. From a parents stand point the Klebold's likely wanted him tested because they already had one wayward son and wanted Dylan kept in check.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Diversion Classes/Community Service   Diversion Classes/Community Service Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 4:12 am

Both Eric and Dylan were drug tested twice even though Dylan admitted to using drugs in the past and Eric never did.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unless you're all talking about the night of the van break in. I never knew that either was drug tested that day.
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

PostSubject: Re: Diversion Classes/Community Service   Diversion Classes/Community Service Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 1:58 pm

sscc wrote:
Both Eric and Dylan were drug tested twice even though Dylan admitted to using drugs in the past and Eric never did.

Unless you're all talking about the night of the van break in. I never knew that either was drug tested that day.

I know about those, although this source says he was tested for alcohol and drugs right after the arrest, but not Eric: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 104688
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Diversion Classes/Community Service   Diversion Classes/Community Service Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 11:50 pm

They were both drug tested during the diversion program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diversion Classes/Community Service   Diversion Classes/Community Service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diversion Classes/Community Service
Page 1 of 1