Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is the chronological order of the videos?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63639
Forum Reputation : 0

What is the chronological order of the videos? Empty
PostSubject: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 8:22 pm

I intend to make a playlist with all the videos in chronological order up to the date of 20 april 99.

This is how I have listed the videos so far:

1. Dylans interview with RNN
2. Highway Patrol
3. Car wax commercial
4. Eric in School Video
5. Hitmen for Hire
6. Rampart range
7. Radioactive Clothing
8. Dylan in store video
9. Breakfast video
10. Buying propane video
11. Planting bombs video.

Do you agree that this is the chronological order of the videos?

Also what dates do you think theese additional videos where recorded?
-RNN Fire video
-Mock Kidnapping Scene
-The Roast
-Dylan in theatre class
-Dykeman morning ride

Also, do you have any suggestions on more videos to put on the playlist?

I'm very thankful for any help I can get

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66303
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 7:50 am

All I know without doing a bit of research is that Dylan's interview was Jan 30th 1998 (same day as van incident) and the Eric in school was in Sept. 1998.

I will look into the others though! I believe Brooks may mention in his book when the roast took place.

And yes, #'s 9-11 are obviously correct as well

EDIT: The Roast was filmed between Sept-Dec of 1998
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 8:10 am

Littlelo wrote:
All I know without doing a bit of research is that Dylan's interview was Jan 30th 1998 (same day as van incident)

I don't know but that always was funny to me. In the video Dylan was talking about collage, scholarships, etc. Then that night decides to break into a van. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 8:36 am

Littlelo wrote:
All I know without doing a bit of research is that Dylan's interview was Jan 30th 1998 (same day as van incident) and the Eric in school was in Sept. 1998.

I will look into the others though! I believe Brooks may mention in his book when the roast took place.

And yes, #'s 9-11 are obviously correct as well

EDIT: The Roast was filmed between Sept-Dec of 1998

If you watch the whole Eric in school video there is a timestamp on the last few seconds. Is that just the beginning of a video later recorded on the same camera? It would make sense... since it is just recording the hallway. But I wonder why that part is included.

Where have you found the information that the Eric in school video was recorded in september?

Also off topic; does anybody know if the tampon incident happened before or after the Eric in school video?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 8:45 am

The boys have a conversation at the cafeteria table about it being September. They reference a "welcome back" sign that is still up, even though it has been a couple weeks since they returned to school. They also mention a student or students from the class of '98 who had already graduated. I think with context clues you can determine the year and month.

If I'm mistaken, please let me know!

EDIT I'm wrong about the welcome back sign. They say they are surprised the sign doesn't still say "Welcome back". But I believe if I am hearing it correctly they mention that it is September.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 8:50 am

I believe that they mention the date september ninth if I am not mistaken. Probably they are talking about an upcoming event so yes, probably the beginning of september. Thank you Smile

I remember some video with dylan and eric throwing stuff inside a washingmachine, what video is that?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 8:51 am

It's the Radioactive Clothing video!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 8:55 am

Where they get attacked by the clothes is hilarious! Haha
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 2:17 pm

Hahah yes I watched it now again. Is that Erics mom sitting by the table? I found it funny how she doesn't react at all, as if teenagers sneaking through her kitchen with fake guns is a part of her daily routine.

I feel like Eric seems to have more fun, you can see him holding back a smile in the car and really having fun in the clothes attack scene. It is noticable that Dylan was depressed on an whole other level imo.

I had not watched the whole Highway patrol video until recently and I am surprised with how dramatically Eric is acting, as if he wants all the attention. It sure seems like that behaviour faded a bit ...
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Radioactive Clothing was not shot at Eric's house. It was one of the other two boys who were in the video with them, but I don't remember who they were.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 2:28 pm

Oh, that makes sense. I feel like Erics mom would've reacted more
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61369
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 2:56 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Hahah yes I watched it now again. Is that Erics mom sitting by the table? I found it funny how she doesn't react at all, as if teenagers sneaking through her kitchen with fake guns is a part of her daily routine.

The video was shot at Eric Veik's house I believe, so it has to be Veik's mother.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Dylan was a lot more joking and laughing in Hitmen for Hire.

I wonder if he was trying to act like a hardened boss more so than him being depressed. He's so wasted away though. His arms are like toothpicks and his jeans are hanging off of him.

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Dylan was a lot more joking and laughing in Hitmen for Hire.

I wonder if he was trying to act like a hardened boss more so than him being depressed. He's so wasted away though. His arms are like toothpicks and his jeans are hanging off of him.

To have had the reputation of having such a huge appetite, Dylan really did drop a significant amount of weight towards the end. He only weighed a few pounds more then Eric.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Exactly, Dylans mom said in the book she offered to make him an omlette and french toast between meals, I think she said she ate at home but wasn't sure if he ate at school and with friends.

He ate a lot at prom and it is a bit sad to think that was his last meal. Someone at his table said he had mussels, a salad, a main course and a dessert.

Then the infamous potato skins... I still think it is funny that people are like OUTBACK WAS A FRONT they were meeting with Mark Manes... they could have done both.. you can do more than one thing in an evening.

In Radioactive Clothing there is a part where someone says "Erik, turn off the TV"

I think Nate and Dylan in the car was early senior year. Dylan didn't look as thin and there didn't seem to be any snow, so maybe late fall?

Breakfast run was the day before 4/19/99 Sad

Honestly I don't have ANY info on the fake kidnapping scene or where it is from or what it is for.

I'd LOVE to know when Dylan behind Blackjack was and I'd love the audio I feel like I have heard the audio before but like 18 years ago. Did anyone research it when it first happened or am I the only one...

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 7:31 am

People have said Dylan used to sit in his car during lunch break, sometimes alone and sometimes with Eric. Maybe after the ketchup incident they rather just not eat and didn't always have time to go to mcdonalds or whatever.

I will look deeper into the Nate and Dylan video, maybe I can get a clue based on the weight and weather as you said but also the hair lenght.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 9:45 am

Littlelo wrote:
Radioactive Clothing was not shot at Eric's house. It was one of the other two boys who were in the video with them, but I don't remember who they were.

It was Mike Veg..nenendgia or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61369
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 9:47 am

Magnaphoria wrote:

It was Mike Veg..nenendgia or something  Very Happy

Yep, it's Mike Vendeiga. He filmed the video and played the role of Bowsky. Eric Veik played Tex.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 2:40 pm

If I am correct, Mike is also the douchy guy in the white tshirt in the Eric in school video.

Now I get why Eric cant remember his characters name...

He cant have liked him very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the chronological order of the videos?   What is the chronological order of the videos? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the chronological order of the videos?
Page 1 of 1