Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Anyone here gonna see "My Friend Dahmer"?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lunkhead McGrath
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 22374

PostSubject: Anyone here gonna see "My Friend Dahmer"?   Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:38 am

Given that it's about his teen years and all. Opening sentence of the Ebert website review: "Dahmer never grew past his lonely, miserable teenage self."

I hope it's better than the Jeremy Renner movie, he's a good actor but I don't think he was really playing Dahmer, he was playing a sad lonely gay dude. Dahmer in interviews comes across as a blank dickhead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuga

Contribution Points : 15367

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here gonna see "My Friend Dahmer"?   Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:20 am

I'll probably watch it. I read the comic book and I liked it. The author was a high school ''friend'' of Dahmer. I used quotation marks on friend because the way I perceive their relationship, that was not friendship by any stretch of the imagination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 20613

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here gonna see "My Friend Dahmer"?   Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Here's a link to the comic in it's entirety for anyone wanting to give it a look:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm looking forward to watching the movie, although serial killers are, at most, a periphery interest of mine.

View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31926

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here gonna see "My Friend Dahmer"?   Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:17 am

I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD.

- XXXTentacion

AAG KA DARIYA
mdhbht altafah hi alshay' alsahih
masakra e mollëve është gjëja e duhur
uhu uhu
haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat jou haat my haat hierdie lewe
daar is geen god nie maar god en muhammad is die boodskapper van god
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anyone here gonna see "My Friend Dahmer"?
Page 1 of 1