Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"That was my ghetto gun."

Mark Manes Rampart Range

Damn, you beat me to that one! Haha

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:58 pm

I'll have to watch all that videos again. For the 100th time.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:59 pm

I'll have to watch all that videos again. For the 100th time.

LOL I've lost track of the times I have watched them.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:02 pm

"Turn off the TV!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:38 pm

"Turn off the TV!"

Radioactive Clothing?

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 pm

"Turn off the TV!"
Any hints?

TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:41 pm

It's gotta be Radioactive Clothing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:41 pm

It's gotta be Radioactive Clothing.

I think you're right about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:42 pm

It is.
It's a little part in between two shots.
I don't know why they left it in there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:21 pm

It is.
It's a little part in between two shots.
I don't know why they left it in there.

You are right!

Whoever said it is whose house it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:56 pm

Here you go:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Here you go:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That''s the one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:16 pm

Next 2

"What's Up!" (only once)

hint

"Da, da, da, duumm"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Next 2

"What's Up!" (only once)

hint

"Da, da, da, duumm"

Dylan and Nate go to Columbine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Next 2

"What's Up!" (only once)

hint

"Da, da, da, duumm"

Dylan and Nate go to Columbine.

Yes!! It's the first video I ever saw AND one of my favorites still, but it does make me sad because he seemed so fun loving and chill with his friend whom I learned is named Nathaniel NOT Nathan like I thought for the past 18 years..
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:37 pm

I really like the video too. It's so normal, not a skit, just a small glimpse into their lives. I always wished it was longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindZeroProxies

Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:47 pm

What video? I'd like to see Eric act naturally, see if he feels so powerful when he's not behind a gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Eric isn't in it, and I don't think Eric felt powerful at all in life.

However he does kick ass in Radioactive Clothing and Hitmen for Hire

You seem to have a Cullenesque view of Eric and Dylan though so watching them won't change your mind.

Reminder we on the board, we think the VIDEOS are cool not the CCTV videos of real life. Those are NOT cool. I hope I was clear.

Eric didn't like himself much and Dylan hated himself immensely, in his journal he writes something like "I'll get a gun and use it on this one SOB I know, named Vodka, also known as Dylan"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BehindZeroProxies

Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Eric isn't in it, and I don't think Eric felt powerful at all in life.

However he does kick ass in Radioactive Clothing and Hitmen for Hire

You seem to have a Cullenesque view of Eric and Dylan though so watching them won't change your mind.

Reminder we on the board, we think the VIDEOS are cool not the CCTV videos of real life. Those are NOT cool. I hope I was clear.

Eric didn't like himself much and Dylan hated himself immensely, in his journal he writes something like "I'll get a gun and use it on this one SOB I know, named Vodka, also known as Dylan"

Yeah nah all goods, I'm sure post of you don't worship them but I'm just looking out for my fellow man because there's definitely a few people here who do.
Also I bet they must have hated everyone else more than themselves, especially considering Eric got pissed off at people standing in front of him (lmao).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:30 am

Also I bet they must have hated everyone else more than themselves, especially considering Eric got pissed off at people standing in front of him (lmao).

I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. That’s where a lot of my hate grows from. The fact that I have practically no self-esteem

Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:10 am

Good info SSCC!

Also I realized the videos I suggested to BZP both had Eric with guns in it... so it defeated my argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:46 am

Name three things that were dropped on, thrown at, or otherwise utilized to try and destroy the bike in the Carwax commercial. (No cheating!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:03 am

Name three things that were dropped on, thrown at, or otherwise utilized to try and destroy the bike in the Carwax commercial. (No cheating!)

A Computer, spray paint, bowling pin, binder full of paper, some sort of nasty liquid crap, sledge hammer.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:04 am

A Computer, spray paint, bowling pin, binder full of paper, some sort of nasty liquid crap, sledge hammer.  

Ok, you get extra credit! The computer was my favorite part.

I think they also set firecrackers off under it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:07 am

Yes they did! Very Happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:10 am

Yes, I remember the first time I saw the video I thought Dylan said "Dont go in there! Dont go in there!" because the firecrackers werent going off and they might go off later hurting Eric or something. I thought that was really considerate.. then someone said "We'll just edit it" and I was like oh... guess not

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:15 am

I wonder whatever happened to that bike? scratch  To the right people it would be worth its weight in gold. Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:21 am

I wonder whatever happened to that bike? scratch  To the right people it would be worth its weight in gold. Haha

Literally, it still retains its shine... like Gold!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:22 am

They were probably so proud of that video...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:25 am

I read it was based on a MAD TV skit from back in the 90's
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next