Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Columbine quiz questions and discussion.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"That was my ghetto gun."

Mark Manes Rampart Range

Damn, you beat me to that one! Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 292
Contribution Points : 11371
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 128
Location : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:58 pm

I'll have to watch all that videos again. For the 100th time.

_________________
toxic society needs to be destroyed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'll have to watch all that videos again. For the 100th time.


LOL I've lost track of the times I have watched them.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:02 pm

"Turn off the TV!"

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheSpiral

avatar

Posts : 552
Contribution Points : 23817
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 19
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Turn off the TV!"

Radioactive Clothing?

_________________
Falling out of airplanes and hiding out in holes
Waiting for the sunset to come, people going home
Jump out from behind them and shoot them in the head
Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 292
Contribution Points : 11371
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 128
Location : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Turn off the TV!"
Any hints?

_________________
toxic society needs to be destroyed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral

avatar

Posts : 552
Contribution Points : 23817
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 19
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:41 pm

It's gotta be Radioactive Clothing.

_________________
Falling out of airplanes and hiding out in holes
Waiting for the sunset to come, people going home
Jump out from behind them and shoot them in the head
Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's gotta be Radioactive Clothing.

I think you're right about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral

avatar

Posts : 552
Contribution Points : 23817
Join date : 2016-04-15
Age : 19
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:42 pm

It is.
It's a little part in between two shots.
I don't know why they left it in there.

_________________
Falling out of airplanes and hiding out in holes
Waiting for the sunset to come, people going home
Jump out from behind them and shoot them in the head
Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It is.
It's a little part in between two shots.
I don't know why they left it in there.

You are right!

Whoever said it is whose house it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2682
Contribution Points : 62689
Join date : 2013-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:56 pm

Here you go:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here you go:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That''s the one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:16 pm

Next 2

"What's Up!" (only once)

hint

"Da, da, da, duumm"


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Next 2

"What's Up!" (only once)

hint

"Da, da, da, duumm"


Dylan and Nate go to Columbine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Next 2

"What's Up!" (only once)

hint

"Da, da, da, duumm"


Dylan and Nate go to Columbine.

Yes!! It's the first video I ever saw AND one of my favorites still, but it does make me sad because he seemed so fun loving and chill with his friend whom I learned is named Nathaniel NOT Nathan like I thought for the past 18 years..
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:37 pm

I really like the video too. It's so normal, not a skit, just a small glimpse into their lives. I always wished it was longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindZeroProxies

avatar

Posts : 120
Contribution Points : 8348
Join date : 2017-11-06
Age : 17
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:47 pm

What video? I'd like to see Eric act naturally, see if he feels so powerful when he's not behind a gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Eric isn't in it, and I don't think Eric felt powerful at all in life.

However he does kick ass in Radioactive Clothing and Hitmen for Hire

You seem to have a Cullenesque view of Eric and Dylan though so watching them won't change your mind.

Reminder we on the board, we think the VIDEOS are cool not the CCTV videos of real life. Those are NOT cool. I hope I was clear.

Eric didn't like himself much and Dylan hated himself immensely, in his journal he writes something like "I'll get a gun and use it on this one SOB I know, named Vodka, also known as Dylan"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BehindZeroProxies

avatar

Posts : 120
Contribution Points : 8348
Join date : 2017-11-06
Age : 17
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Eric isn't in it, and I don't think Eric felt powerful at all in life.

However he does kick ass in Radioactive Clothing and Hitmen for Hire

You seem to have a Cullenesque view of Eric and Dylan though so watching them won't change your mind.

Reminder we on the board, we think the VIDEOS are cool not the CCTV videos of real life. Those are NOT cool. I hope I was clear.

Eric didn't like himself much and Dylan hated himself immensely, in his journal he writes something like "I'll get a gun and use it on this one SOB I know, named Vodka, also known as Dylan"

Yeah nah all goods, I'm sure post of you don't worship them but I'm just looking out for my fellow man because there's definitely a few people here who do.
Also I bet they must have hated everyone else more than themselves, especially considering Eric got pissed off at people standing in front of him (lmao).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1196
Contribution Points : 28618
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also I bet they must have hated everyone else more than themselves, especially considering Eric got pissed off at people standing in front of him (lmao).

Eric Harris wrote:
I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. That’s where a lot of my hate grows from. The fact that I have practically no self-esteem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:10 am

Good info SSCC!

Also I realized the videos I suggested to BZP both had Eric with guns in it... so it defeated my argument.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:46 am

Name three things that were dropped on, thrown at, or otherwise utilized to try and destroy the bike in the Carwax commercial. (No cheating!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Name three things that were dropped on, thrown at, or otherwise utilized to try and destroy the bike in the Carwax commercial. (No cheating!)

A Computer, spray paint, bowling pin, binder full of paper, some sort of nasty liquid crap, sledge hammer.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Name three things that were dropped on, thrown at, or otherwise utilized to try and destroy the bike in the Carwax commercial. (No cheating!)

A Computer, spray paint, bowling pin, binder full of paper, some sort of nasty liquid crap, sledge hammer.  

Ok, you get extra credit! The computer was my favorite part.

I think they also set firecrackers off under it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Name three things that were dropped on, thrown at, or otherwise utilized to try and destroy the bike in the Carwax commercial. (No cheating!)

A Computer, spray paint, bowling pin, binder full of paper, some sort of nasty liquid crap, sledge hammer.  

Ok, you get extra credit! The computer was my favorite part.

I think they also set firecrackers off under it.

Yes they did! Very Happy

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 527
Contribution Points : 12092
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Name three things that were dropped on, thrown at, or otherwise utilized to try and destroy the bike in the Carwax commercial. (No cheating!)

A Computer, spray paint, bowling pin, binder full of paper, some sort of nasty liquid crap, sledge hammer.  

Ok, you get extra credit! The computer was my favorite part.

I think they also set firecrackers off under it.

Yes, I remember the first time I saw the video I thought Dylan said "Dont go in there! Dont go in there!" because the firecrackers werent going off and they might go off later hurting Eric or something. I thought that was really considerate.. then someone said "We'll just edit it" and I was like oh... guess not

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5501
Contribution Points : 58524
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:15 am

I wonder whatever happened to that bike? scratch  To the right people it would be worth its weight in gold. Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder whatever happened to that bike? scratch  To the right people it would be worth its weight in gold. Haha

Literally, it still retains its shine... like Gold!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:22 am

They were probably so proud of that video...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:25 am

I read it was based on a MAD TV skit from back in the 90's

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
 
Columbine quiz questions and discussion.
Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pokemon SUPER Mystery Dungeon Discussion!
» Guilty Crown Discussion Topic
» Puppetry Questions
» Character Powers Discussion topic
» Manga Discussion & Chapter release notice; on: Chapter 774

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: