Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the commercial they were inspired by
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the commercial they were inspired by

Thank you!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:33 pm

(You need to read Sue's book to answer this one):

What did 9 year old Dylan make for his mother while she had an eye infection?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:42 pm

(You need to read Sue's book to answer this one):

What did 9 year old Dylan make for his mother while she had an eye infection?

A get well soon origami pegasus!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:53 pm

This may be an easy one-

What CD was Eric REALLY excited about and why did he think it was cool?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:59 pm

KMFDM - Adios. Released on 4/20/99. You can see why he would be so excited... the date and title, and the fact that it was one of his favorite bands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Another one from a book:
What alternative medication did Dylan use to treat depression?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:04 pm

St. John's wort
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:09 pm

KMFDM - Adios. Released on 4/20/99. You can see why he would be so excited... the date and title, and the fact that it was one of his favorite bands.

Correct!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:17 am

Complete this quote:

"What the fuck is a ____ engine doing in a Ford?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:23 am

Complete this quote:

Mazda!

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:25 am

Complete this quote:

Mazda!

What? where is that from ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:28 am

What celebrity did Brandi T. have in her locker? AND how many kids did she fantasized about having with that celeb? ALSO Who else did she say she needed in her locker?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:29 am

Complete this quote:

Mazda!

What? where is that from ?

Its from the Eric in Columbine vid, where they are in the cafeteria. It's said when Eric is spinning the cell around.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 am

Wtf, I have literally watched that video on half speed writing down everything they say and still never heard that. Gosh. Guess I gotta do it again
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:39 am

Oh ok I heard it now, I think my brain just stops listening when people talk about cars I guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:50 am

Oh ok I heard it now, I think my brain just stops listening when people talk about cars I guess

Haha Understandable, people tend to tune out things that hold no interest for them.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:52 am

Haha I know exactly what you mean! There are quotes I see on here from videos I've watched and I'm like ...that never happened!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Here are some more questions:
1. What did Brooks Brown reveal to Eric's mother? (He mentioned this in his Reddit AMA).
2. What kind of transmission does Dylan's car have?
3. What song was originally played in the scene where Eric and Dylan walk towards Eric Veik? (Hitmen for Hire).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:16 pm

1. What did Brooks Brown reveal to Eric's mother? (He mentioned this in his Reddit AMA).
3. What song was originally played in the scene where Eric and Dylan walk towards Eric Veik? (Hitmen for Hire).

1&2 I don't know. I assume he told Eric's mother about his bomb making and rebel missions but I could be wrong. Unless it is different than what he wrote in his book.

3. Wilder Wein by Rammstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:16 pm

1. Don't remember!
2. Manual? Is that too vague? I know it was a 3-series BMW but that's about it.
3. Wilder Wein - Rammstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:17 pm

What did Dylan eat on prom night?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:19 pm

1. Don't remember!

Brooks Brown revealed Eric's booze collection. Here's a quote:
Brooks wrote:

"...then I ratted to his mom where he kept his booze (yes, I was an asshole), so he threatened to murder my family. You know. High school stuff".

Yes, it was a manual transmission in Dylan's BMW 320i.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Ah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you beat me to the Rammstein question!

Here's one: What's the name of the bowling alley they would all go to? (No cheating!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Or better known as a stick shift where I am from. Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:23 pm

1. Don't remember!

Brooks Brown revealed Eric's booze collection. Here's a quote:
Brooks wrote:

"...then I ratted to his mom where he kept his booze (yes, I was an asshole), so he threatened to murder my family. You know. High school stuff".

I'm a sucker for older foreign cars, so his car has always been interesting to me. I think they said they got it for only like $400? He and Tom fixed it up together.

Last edited by Littlelo on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Oh yea, a stick shift. That's what we called it too from back east.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:25 pm

[quote="Littlelo"]Ah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you beat me to the Rammstein question!

Here's one: What's the name of the bowling alley they would all go to? (No cheating!)[/quote

AMF Littleton Lanes, and he loved to go to Rock n Roll Bowl at midnight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:29 pm

I think you're half right- it was AMF Belleview from my memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:34 pm

Oh yea, a stick shift. That's what we called it too from back east.

It sucks being used to a stick and then driving an automatic. You are always reaching for the gear shift and going for a clutch that isn't there. Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next