Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think you're half right- it was AMF Belleview from my memory.

Ah! Belleview sounds more accurate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:32 pm

What celebrity did Brandi T. have in her locker? AND how many kids did she fantasized about having with that celeb? ALSO Who else did she say she needed in her locker?

Ben Affleck. I think she wanted to put pictures of Bruce Willis in there too?

She wanted to have a bunch of kids with Ben Affleck - "we're gonna be busy". I think Mike made a comment like "we're gonna put them up for adoption" LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:39 pm

What celebrity did Brandi T. have in her locker? AND how many kids did she fantasized about having with that celeb? ALSO Who else did she say she needed in her locker?

Ben Affleck. I think she wanted to put pictures of Bruce Willis in there too?

She wanted to have a bunch of kids with Ben Affleck - "we're gonna be busy". I think Mike made a comment like "we're gonna put them up for adoption" LOL

Correct!

She said "We're gonna have like 200 kids together."

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:52 pm

What was Mike's job offer in Eric in Columbine video? How much was the starting wage of the said job?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:53 pm

Ugh I forget all those details without cheating and going back to the video. My guess from my memory- some kind of contractor or electrician and $15-20 an hour?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:54 pm

What was Mike's job offer in Eric in Columbine video? How much was the starting wage of the said job?

Doing odd and end electrical stuff. Starting wage $15

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:55 pm

"McDonald's doesn't count"

Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:56 pm

"McDonald's doesn't count"

Lol

That line always got me too! Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:48 pm

What did Dylan make in the Basement Tapes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:51 pm

A candy house. Or said that a piece of candy was like a house. One of those. Very Happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:00 pm

A candy house. Or said that a piece of candy was like a house. One of those. Very Happy

Yes!! One of the 4 scenes from the BT I'd love to see
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Wait whaaat I never knew that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:33 pm

when I discovered that in the transcript I got a big kick out of it. I'll find it for you within the next 20 minutes :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:57 pm

Klebold promises his parents there was nothing they could have done to stop what will happen.

``You can't understand what we feel; you can't understand no matter how much you think you can,'' he says.

Harris plays with a pair of scissors, rapidly snapping the blades together and apart, together and apart. They laugh at the noise.

He explains why he didn't spend more time with his family.

``I didn't want to do any more bonding with them. It will be a lot easier on them if I haven't been around as much.''

Klebold addresses all his relatives. ``I'm sorry I have so much rage,'' he says.

He samples a mouthful of candy with a mouthful of whiskey.

Harris speaks lovingly of his mother then adds, ``I really am sorry about all of this.

``But war's war.''

Klebold is playing with the candy pieces. He holds up one shape.

``Hey, guys,'' he says, ``it's a house.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Klebold promises his parents there was nothing they could have done to stop what will happen.

``You can't understand what we feel; you can't understand no matter how much you think you can,'' he says.

Harris plays with a pair of scissors, rapidly snapping the blades together and apart, together and apart. They laugh at the noise.

He explains why he didn't spend more time with his family.

``I didn't want to do any more bonding with them. It will be a lot easier on them if I haven't been around as much.''

Klebold addresses all his relatives. ``I'm sorry I have so much rage,'' he says.

He samples a mouthful of candy with a mouthful of whiskey.

Harris speaks lovingly of his mother then adds, ``I really am sorry about all of this.

``But war's war.''

Klebold is playing with the candy pieces. He holds up one shape.

``Hey, guys,'' he says, ``it's a house.''

Thank you! Looks like I need to go back over all the transcripts...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:49 am

What kind of shirt has Eric worn in one of the basement tapes? What did it say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:13 am

What kind of shirt has Eric worn in one of the basement tapes? What did it say?

Didn't he wear his Wilder Wein shirt in at least some of the footage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:44 am

Didn't he wear his Wilder Wein shirt in at least some of the footage?

Yep. We will probably never see it, however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 am

What does Eric refer to his journal as in the basement tapes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:32 am

Before John Savage made his way to the library during 4th hour on April 20th, what room did he almost go to instead?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:42 am

Before John Savage made his way to the library during 4th hour on April 20th, what room did he almost go to instead?

Was it the choir room?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:43 am

Was it the choir room?

Yup! You are correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:55 am

Was it the choir room?

Yup! You are correct.

Great!

Who waved at Eric while they were leaving the parking lot the morning of 4/20, Eric smiled and waved back at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:06 pm

Did Eric believe in aliens?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
InsaneIntruder
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Aliens told them to kill and made them shoot up Columbine. Totally happened because aliens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:20 pm

I bet his probed ass he did. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:22 pm

In the Eric in Columbine video, where specifically did Brandi say the guys might know her mom from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:24 pm

cheers that is the exact answer I was looking for!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Here's another set:
1. In Radioactive Clothing, how long were they doing the job of dealing with radioactive clothes?
2. In Eric in Columbine, where was Brandi's best friend from?
3. In Hitmen for Hire, how much do they charge a service of relocating a person?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next