Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Columbine quiz questions and discussion.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I will put Eric's IQ at 186.  Just because

That is a great IQ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'll take extra credit points, please.

Ok, who can tell me the movie he and Susan watched on 4/17/99?

Event Horizon
What chips was Susan eating while she was watching the movie?

Blue tortilla chips and salsa, medium salsa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2033
Contribution Points : 29712
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I will put Eric's IQ at 186.  Just because

That is a great IQ.

1 point higher than...well...someone

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:30 pm

For a second I sometimes forget that Eric's date was named Susan and I'm like "why is Dylans mom hanging out with Eric and eating chips???"

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15418
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:30 pm

So close! It was mild salsa, not medium.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3878
Contribution Points : 57391
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So close! It was mild salsa, not medium.

Darn it! I had fun trying at least LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
For a second I sometimes forget that Eric's date was named Susan and I'm like "why is Dylans mom hanging out with Eric and eating chips???"


Haha That would have caused SO many more issues!

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15418
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:32 pm

Ok now this makes me want to start a fake Columbine facts thread. LOL

Did you know Eric and Dylan had a secret handshake like in "The Parent Trap"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2033
Contribution Points : 29712
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
For a second I sometimes forget that Eric's date was named Susan and I'm like "why is Dylans mom hanging out with Eric and eating chips???"

When I was new I wondered why the heck Eric left a cd for Dylan's mom....

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel
Top Contributor
avatar

Posts : 292
Contribution Points : 11346
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 128
Location : Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:46 pm

How much snow (in centimeters) was there behind Black Jack Pizza while Dylan was buying Tec-9 from Manes?

_________________
toxic society needs to be destroyed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:56 pm

Name the acts of vandalism done to Nick's house.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15418
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:56 pm

Glue in the door locks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Glue in the door locks!

That's one of them! Very Happy

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Who was Mrs. Caruthers?

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein


Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What was the name of the first Nintendo game Dylan and Brooks played together back in the day?

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein


Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2033
Contribution Points : 29712
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:03 pm

Are we putting real questions on here too?

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Are we putting real questions on here too?

I guess. I'm just pulling random stuff out. Give him all you got! Very Happy

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What date/year did Tom and Sue marry?

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2033
Contribution Points : 29712
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:10 pm

here are some of mine. Some are too easy I think

1-Dylan had several pets in his home but one was very special to him. What kind of pet was it and what was its name?
Bonus-what color(s) was it?

2-In the commons CCTV tape you can see 1 teacher doing an epic dive bomb. Who was this teacher and what did he teach?

3-Who were the supposed last 3 students in the commons to leave?

4-1 victim was burned by the flames in the library as well as shot who was it?

5-Eric liked to go by Reb but he also supposedly had another nickname. What was it?

6-Easy one, who was the last living person to leave the library?

7-Eric liked a certain snack that is now discontinued. What is that snack?

8-Who asked Brandi to the prom for Eric?

9-What did Dylan's dad think was in the bag Eric carried with him?

10-Eric's other job (other than the pizza place) was where?

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Also while searching for questions for the quiz. I came across something in the Missions. Does anyone else find it funny as hell that Eric considered Aftershock and Irish Cream as a HARD liquor? Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
here are some of mine.  Some are too easy I think

1-Dylan had several pets in his home but one was very special to him.  What kind of pet was it and what was its name?
Bonus-what color(s) was it?

2-In the commons CCTV tape you can see 1 teacher doing an epic dive bomb.  Who was this teacher and what did he teach?

3-Who were the supposed last 3 students in the commons to leave?

4-1 victim was burned by the flames in the library as well as shot who was it?

5-Eric liked to go by Reb but he also supposedly had another nickname.  What was it?

6-Easy one, who was the last living person to leave the library?

7-Eric liked a certain snack that is now discontinued.  What is that snack?

8-Who asked Brandi to the prom for Eric?

9-What did Dylan's dad think was in the bag Eric carried with him?

10-Eric's other job (other than the pizza place) was where?

These are good ones! Very Happy

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What is a Prairie Fire?

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15418
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Wow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good questions! There are definitely some that I don't know or am unsure about.

My trivia question : How was Nick Foss injured on 4/20?

The video of him on the stretcher asking where his twin brother is is now pretty well-known among Columbine researchers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15418
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Which female teacher was in the science room with students tending to Dave Sanders?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 527
Contribution Points : 12067
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Can someone PM me the answers to theese questions? I want to know but I dont want to spoil the fun of seeing who else knows them Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15418
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Wait [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your username is a reference to the Eric in Columbine video, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5489
Contribution Points : 58164
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:49 pm

HUGE bonus points for any one who can tell what type of cell that was!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15418
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:52 pm

ooooh I have a good one

What is written on the back cover of Wayne Harris's notebook about Eric?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 527
Contribution Points : 12067
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wait [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your username is a reference to the Eric in Columbine video, right?

Yes I love you  I love that expression, it brings a little light to an otherwise quite sad video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15418
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:55 pm

Next round of trivia will be quotes from E&D videos and you have to name the one it's from!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Columbine quiz questions and discussion.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pokemon SUPER Mystery Dungeon Discussion!
» Guilty Crown Discussion Topic
» Puppetry Questions
» Character Powers Discussion topic
» Manga Discussion & Chapter release notice; on: Chapter 774

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: