Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:03 pm

Back to the quote quiz

"Can I use that computer?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:11 pm

who said "No, I don't believe it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How many times did Erik go "OHHHHOHHH" in the Hitman for Hire video? Haha

Twice!!! Erik V!!!

ding ding ding

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:13 am

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!??!/?!?!/1/11/1/1-/W/-1W-/1W?!?/1 NERDS!!111 SPECIFICALLY THOSE TRENCHCOAT MAFIA NERDS!!111111!!1111! GET A FRIGGIN LIFE YOU GEEEEEEEEEEEKS!!!!!11!11"
That's pretty much what would happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] honestly it wouldn't be surprising to me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:35 am

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!??!/?!?!/1/11/1/1-/W/-1W-/1W?!?/1 NERDS!!111 SPECIFICALLY THOSE TRENCHCOAT MAFIA NERDS!!111111!!1111! GET A FRIGGIN LIFE YOU GEEEEEEEEEEEKS!!!!!11!11"
That's pretty much what would happen.

I agree with this as well. Eric would have given Rocky a run for his money on being the biggest bully.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:37 am

SUPER easy one! What was Dylan's favorite pop/soda?

Dr. Pepper and in my heart it is pop.

Mine too! Hearing it called soda always sounds funny. Smile

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:19 am

I PM those asking for the answers to my questions. If anyone else wants them let me know

View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:22 am

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:36 am

Blasphemy! It's called soda! (Philly girl here) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tennessee/Virginia gal here! I have heard it referred to as soda pop once or twice around here. But mostly its just pop. Now do you want to discuss whether its potato or tater? Haha Roll

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tennessee/Virginia gal here! I have heard it referred to as soda pop once or twice around here. But mostly its just pop. Now do you want to discuss whether its potato or tater? Haha Roll

Depends. A potato is a potato... but tater tots are always taters. Potato tots just don't sound right!

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:49 am

Depends.  A potato is a potato... but tater tots are always taters.  Potato tots just don't sound right!

Very true! Very Happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:49 am

Woah! I slept through the whole quiz...

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:50 am

No worries Hun! To my knowledge he has yet to answer a single one! Very Happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:52 am

When I woke up I went on forum and saw over 70 notifications and I was like ohhh shiiit.

Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:53 am

Hopefully he comes up with the answers in time for the forum Christmas party. I'll bring the slim jims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:54 am

Hopefully he comes up with the answers in time for the forum Christmas party. I'll bring the slim jims.
I'll bring doritos

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:55 am

When I woke up I went on forum and saw over 70 notifications and I was like ohhh shiiit.

Yeah it was hot for a while! Twisted Evil But he still never attempted to answer anything.

SO mostly it was everyone testing their own knowledge. Very Happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:01 am

I'll bring doritos

Count me in! santa rendeer I'll provide the beverages! (Vodka of course!) Among many others. drunken

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:05 am

Vodka and Jack Daniels please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:14 am

Dylan's pet had the same name as the school bully?!? How come more people haven't seized on this?!?

Someone here stated that they would never forget what color Rachel's underwear was on 4/20. Uhhhrrr....

That was a teacher who dive bombed in the cafeteria footage? Who was it?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:26 am

Eric/Dylan were influenced by friends, coworkers, media, etc. in their plan for 4/20/99.

Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:21 pm

I'll bring the pizza

I think cat rocky was named before Dylan met that bully. Ugh damn name
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Trivia Question- What is the name of the bridge that Dylan walked across on his own when he was little when even the adults were scared and where is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:01 pm

I don't know that one, I need to re-read AMR!

Here's one-- who did Eric take to the homecoming dance Freshman year? (Kind of easy for some)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Here's one-- who did Eric take to the homecoming dance Freshman year? (Kind of easy for some)

Tiffany Typher!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Tiffany Typher!

Yup! I always thought the photos of them from that dance were cute. They both looked SO young.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: split   Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:06 pm

Tiffany Typher!

Yup! I always thought the photos of them from that dance were cute. They both looked SO young.

They really do, they look so cute and like they're going to have so much fun. You'd never think that in 3 years....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine quiz questions and discussion.   Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Trivia Question- What is the name of the bridge that Dylan walked across on his own when he was little when even the adults were scared and where is it?

Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado Springs!

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Columbine quiz questions and discussion.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next