Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download Empty
PostSubject: Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download   Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Since it's the 1 Year Anniversary of their siege and suicides I decided to upload some files pertaining to them along with the event.

Link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some of what's included :

100 Photos of them each
The original .ts files of their Livestreams ripped from Periscope
Video from inside the house shortly after their suicides
Photos of the damage that they done during the standoff
Clips of them in the months beforehand
Photos of the house during the standoff, Later that night and months later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download   Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 2:43 pm

this is very random, no one died except for the two teens,
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download   Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Where do you find all this stuff?
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 82485
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download   Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 12:11 am

-warrior wrote:
this is very random, no one died except for the two teens,

An attempted crime is still a crime. Foiled cases and cases where there were no other casualties are still interesting to discuss. If I misinterpreted what you were saying, I apologize.

The closeups of their corpses are absolutely brutal. Are there any autopsies which indicate where exactly they were shot? It looks like Katya may have had the barrel pointed upwards in her mouth, but if I recall correctly, She couldn't kill herself and had Denis do it. Either way, its pretty gnarly and also kind of interesting how it looks like 70 percent of her brain just slid out of her skull into two halves on the floor. It looks like Denis just straight up shot himself in the face, which I would think would be obvious, is a pretty stupid thing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download   Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The closeups of their corpses are absolutely brutal. Are there any autopsies which indicate where exactly they were shot? It looks like Katya may have had the barrel pointed upwards in her mouth, but if I recall correctly, She couldn't kill herself and had Denis do it. Either way, its pretty gnarly and also kind of interesting how it looks like 70 percent of her brain just slid out of her skull into two halves on the floor. It looks like Denis just straight up shot himself in the face, which I would think would be obvious, is a pretty stupid thing to do.

Unfortunately, their autopsy reports aren't public and yeah I've seen that "theory" that she shot herself. I personally believe Denis shot her and then himself. Also, I think the reason Denis was stupid enough to shoot himself in the face was because he either tried to pull the gun away at the last second or it was because he was pretty much drunk and had just seen Katya's body. Which would've made him think little of how he was killing himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download   Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:13 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Where do you find all this stuff?

News sites, YouTube, VK, Google Images and funnily enough a Russian conspiracy theory forum too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download   Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 11:21 am

The footage I saw of Denis shooting at that car with a smile really creeps me out, they fully lost it.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download   Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 8:08 am

Damn, those suicide photos are gruesome.
Back to top Go down

Denis Muravyov & Katerina Vlasova Files for Download
Page 1 of 1