Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?

Go down 
+9
Draw_It_White
bubbles
Nirvana92
Kiwik
shades
Moonshadow
PaintItBlack
sororityalpha
tragedy79
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91831
Forum Reputation : 225

Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 10:52 am

Wayne's born in 1948 and he's now 69yrs old
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the Wayne Harris that is buried in CO. By your link Yes born in the same year but not the same man

Eric's dads' middle name was Nelson.

Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:10 am

Thx for clarifying ,but what's up with the gemini site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:11 am

There are possibly thousands of Wayne Harris's in this world. Harris is a fairly common last name, and Wayne was a popular name is certain time periods. I honestly think that if Eric's dad had died it would have been in the news.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 11:15 am

The person that wrote an obituary for Wayne linking him to Eric also wrote the obituary for Eric. So I think it is just someone that is a Columbiner.

It is known and published that Eric's dad was born in 1948. I think whoever wrote it thought it was Eric's dad. But just from google I can see many many Wayne Harrises that have passed away. 1 was right in Centennial CO but not the same person

Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 7:14 am

@ moonshadow "I wonder how many of you would visit Eric's grave if we knew where it is?"
I would visit just to pay respect to him
what he never got when he was alive.
(I'm not condoning what they did!)

Back to top Go down
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 56526
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 11:54 am

Respect is earned not demanded. Whatever respect that he may have deserved when he was alive, certainly was erased on April 20th.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64137
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 4:35 am

Bumping an old thread but I found this while perusing through some old Denver Post articles from 1999, on the The Way Back Machine. It kind of hints that at least Dylan was probably buried in an unmarked grave, probably closer to Denver.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?   Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric buried at Crown Hill Cemetary in Jeffco?
Page 1 of 1