Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If Adam was still alive: death penalty or no?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 8439

PostSubject: Re: If Adam was still alive: death penalty or no?   Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:24 pm

death penalty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkp

Contribution Points : 7197

PostSubject: Re: If Adam was still alive: death penalty or no?   Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Any inmate close to this scum would have eliminated him very quickly. Even inmates have consciences and they would not have taken kindly to having this demon in their midst and would have violently destroyed him quick. Doesn't matter now....he's getting his in hell which is far FAR worse for him, thankfully. Wicked POS.....I can't say enough bad about this sucker. Anyone that destroys little innocent kids the extremely violent way he did should not get even a minute ounce of pity from anyone! Evil or Very Mad

are you a Christian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 34326

PostSubject: Re: If Adam was still alive: death penalty or no?   Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Any inmate close to this scum would have eliminated him very quickly. Even inmates have consciences and they would not have taken kindly to having this demon in their midst and would have violently destroyed him quick. Doesn't matter now....he's getting his in hell which is far FAR worse for him, thankfully. Wicked POS.....I can't say enough bad about this sucker. Anyone that destroys little innocent kids the extremely violent way he did should not get even a minute ounce of pity from anyone! Evil or Very Mad

Well I pity him greatly, as he was suffering badly from mental illness and no-one was helping him improve. And as I said before, I think eternal torture in hell is such a horrible punishment for anyone (and yes I mean anyone, even thoroughly evil people like Hitler) that they get my automatic sympathy if they are indeed suffering that.

View user profile
Flanders Darrel

Contribution Points : 7364

PostSubject: Re: If Adam was still alive: death penalty or no?   Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Hypothetically, he would have gotten Life imprisonment. I think he should have gone to the nuthouse, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Adam was still alive: death penalty or no?   

Back to top Go down

If Adam was still alive: death penalty or no?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2