Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+39
Vallutaja
James411
Holloka
Majk
cakeman
icanmakeuhappy
Emanation of Darkness
cory M
5PMSomewhere
NotTheRedBaron
QuestionMark
thelmar
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
23september
Tommy QTR
sororityalpha
Sabratha
STK
myshame
ehunterjumper
WhereHateRunsRed
Draw_It_White
Fatheroftwo
TaylorsMom
rocketkween17
Jea
04daviszoe
milkwood
Tuga
fly-with-me
W.A.R.
Jenn
Juicy Jazzy
spidEr
Szabo
Lizpuff
sscc
Littlelo
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63114
Forum Reputation : 0

The small questions thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 3:20 pm

fly-with-me wrote:
I heard Eric broke his nose, but I didn't conceive of the idea that his mouth was filled with blood. I guess somewhere I hoped their last taste would be something more pleasant... like Dr Pepper.

Eric did not like dr pepper
Back to top Go down
fly-with-me

Contribution Points : 56891

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 3:26 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
fly-with-me wrote:
I heard Eric broke his nose, but I didn't conceive of the idea that his mouth was filled with blood. I guess somewhere I hoped their last taste would be something more pleasant... like Dr Pepper.

I had Dylan in mind, but I don't know what soda Eric prefered.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 3:29 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
fly-with-me wrote:

He said something about pop in his questionaire and I embarrassingly don't know if he meant he threw them back like he drank them both or he threw them out...

I should know the slang, I was the same age as them in 1999. Sad tres uncool.

Last edited by Screamingophelia on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 3:32 pm

I thought he said toss them both, I'll check

Yes it was root beer and dr pepper and he said toss em both. However I dont want to encourage any further speculations about what his mouth tasted like confused
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65778
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Has anyone in the Harris family seen The Basement Tapes? I've never seen any proof that they viewed them.

If they didn't, I can only imagine what that would do to their perception. Especially after hearing about how much they shook Sue.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 9:56 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

Yes it was root beer and dr pepper and he said toss em both. However I dont want to encourage any further speculations about what his mouth tasted like  confused

Wise!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Has anyone in the Harris family seen The Basement Tapes? I've never seen any proof that they viewed them.

If they didn't, I can only imagine what that would do to their perception. Especially after hearing about how much they shook Sue.  

That I'm not sure of. I imagine Kathy would have been inconsolable. I wonder though if the Harris's saw Eric crying in his car and Dylan being so monstrous if that would have effected them?
Did all the victims families see them?
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 65565
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 3:08 am

Who saw Eric and Dylan inside the cafeteria/library that day through the windows? I'm pretty sure I read that Robin did with some other people.

What did Nate see through the binoculars? They saw Patrick Ireland fall out right? Does anyone know when they started watching?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:10 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Yes it was root beer and dr pepper and he said toss em both. However I dont want to encourage any further speculations about what his mouth tasted like  confused

Wise!! Very Happy

Agreed! As I'm sure our answers were not well received.Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:56 am

Do you think Eric was even slightly worried about Dylan attending prom without him and coming to some last-minute realization of doubting their plans for NBK?

He was with friends, having a good time, talking about post-high school plans.

I know that WE know Dylan was all-in. But could Eric have been even a tiny bit worried?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 9:02 am

Littlelo wrote:
Do you think Eric was even slightly worried about Dylan attending prom without him and coming to some last-minute realization of doubting their plans for NBK?

I know that WE know Dylan was all-in. But could Eric have been even a tiny bit worried?

He might have been, Eric did try to get a date for prom so he may have been at least secretly bummed about not going. Maybe that was part of his whole "I hate you people for leaving me out of fun things" was about?

Up until the day of either of them could have backed out.

The whole "are you still with me" line will always cause speculation:(
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 9:07 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

He might have been, Eric did try to get a date for prom so he may have been at least secretly bummed about not going. Maybe that was part of  his whole "I hate you people for leaving me out of fun things" was about?

Up until the day of either of them could have backed out.

I always wondered what he had in mind when he said people left him out, it definitely seemed like he had something specific on his mind when he wrote that. Although I think it was written before prom, so who knows if he knew whether or not he was going at that point..it's a good theory though.

That "are you with me" question gives me chills to think about...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 9:11 am

Littlelo wrote:

We know they both were all in. But I think its silly to think they didn't have second thoughts at some point. Most likely they both probably did have a moment where they questioned what they were going to do.

I also think it probably crossed their minds wondering if the other would back out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 9:20 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Agreed. As will who actually said it.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:02 pm

Regarding "I hate you people for leaving me out of fun things".

I think I have read about someone who went to columbine that speculated that Eric might have referred to a party at Robyns house where he was not invited. Maybe even Dylan was and he was not. Not sure.. but it seemed to be quite a big party.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:10 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Regarding "I hate you people for leaving me out of fun things".

I think I have read about someone who went to columbine that speculated that Eric might have referred to a party at Robyns house where he was not invited. Maybe even Dylan was and he was not. Not sure.. but it seemed to be quite a big party.

I heard that too. Then I read that Robyn had a party when Dylan was in Arizona and invited Eric.

Bad me thinks Robyn wouldn't invite Eric and just Dylan because she was scheming to get some alone time with him...but she could do that anytime.

Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:29 pm

I seriously cant find where I read that. It must have been pure speculations cause from what I can see Eric went to parties all the time (compared to me)

Kristi and Alyssa even went to his house just to take him out. Ungrateful little bastard Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:37 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
I seriously cant find where I read that. It must have been pure speculations cause from what I can see Eric went to parties all the time (compared to me)

Kristi and Alyssa even went to his house just to take him out. Ungrateful little bastard Evil or Very Mad

Those two boys had more friends and more of a social life than I did in high school. Yet I still have empathy for them.

I probably would've been overtaken by the Christians, back in high school and college the born-again's really wanted to save me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:48 pm

I wonder if the boys hungout so much together that Robyn would have invited Dylan and just assumed Eric would come

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I wonder if the boys hungout so much together that Robyn would have  invited Dylan and just assumed Eric would  come
I wish Eric would have gone to prom. Could you imagine him in a suit? Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:31 pm

I can only ever imagine Eric in black cargo pants or those long ass jorts. Anything else just feels wrong
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:33 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
I can only ever imagine Eric in black cargo pants or those long ass jorts. Anything else just feels wrong

LOL same.

I never thought Dylan wore jean shorts until I saw that one video where a couple of them are walkig through the supermarket/parking lot. Not a good look for either of them Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:42 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

Those jorts were legendary! Roll
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:46 pm

I never saw Dylan wear jeanshorts in that one. Isn't that the other guy? I actually kind of like his style in that video. The goth look was a bit too much on him and this more laid back one was kind of cool. I like that he liked so many different types of music and wasn't shy about it either so a bright yellow Dj spooky tshirt confirms that in a nice way.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:49 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
I never saw Dylan wear jeanshorts in that one. Isn't that the other guy? I actually kind of like his style in that video. The goth look was a bit too much on him and this more laid back one was kind of cool. I like that he liked so many different types of music and wasn't shy about it either so a bright yellow Dj spooky tshirt confirms that in a nice way.

I hate to say I'm pretty sure it was him...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:56 pm

But the tshirt looks white in the other picture and Dylans thighs where soo long, these look kind of average. The style of walk looks like Dylan though. Hmm
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 3:00 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
But the tshirt looks white in the other picture and Dylans thighs where soo long, these look kind of average. The style of walk looks like Dylan though. Hmm

Yeah you could be right. The legs do look shorter than what I would imagine his would be...but the walk is what made me think it was him. Plus the other person they show in the video has a dark shirt on so I know that wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 3:20 pm

It's seems to be three people and I think the voice sounds like the guy who asks for a orange soda in the breakfast video (Dustin?) and he seems to own white tshirts. I bet it is him
Back to top Go down
fly-with-me

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 6:48 pm

This gives an idea of what Eric would've looked like at prom. So handsome.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:17 am

munchkinphone wrote:
It's seems to be three people and I think the voice sounds like the guy who asks for a orange soda in the breakfast video (Dustin?) and he seems to own white tshirts. I bet it is him

Is this from Nate's video? It was taken in early April?

I guess it could be him, but I'd think his legs would be longer...

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:22 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a link to the video
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:30 am

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a link to the video

Thank you!!

mflergen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 am

We talk a lot about how drastically Dylan's weight dropped in the months prior to the shooting. But it's also interesting to me that Eric's weight pretty much remained unchanged. The drivers license info we have (issued in May 1997) has his weight at 135lbs. The autopsy report almost two years later has it at 135-140lbs.

I guess this is more of an observation than a question, but I wanted to share.

Edit: For comparison, Dylan was 180 in Oct. 1997 and his autopsy says he weighed 143 at the time of his death. A 37 pound difference.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:40 am

Nate would be my second guess because Dustin is a bit bigger, It was just an assumption based on that Dustin wears white tshirts all the time but I can imagine Nate did too. It's sad that Nate isn't on any videos, he seemed like a good influence on Dylan :/
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:49 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Nate would be my second guess because Dustin is a bit bigger, It was just an assumption based on that Dustin wears white tshirts all the time but I can imagine Nate did too. It's sad that Nate isn't on any videos, he seemed like a good influence on Dylan :/

I've always liked Nate.. as much as you can like someone you never met. LOL

I'm disappointed that he didn't like his nickname Devil Man, I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:52 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

I have honestly always thought he just told police that because it seemed to reflect poorly on him, in a way. I don't know why else he wouldn't like it. I think he crossed it out in Eric's yearbook writing to him because he wanted to separate himself from the "evil" nature of E&D.

I realize that's a pretty big assumption but I had a gut feeling about it when I read his interview with detectives.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:53 am

Littlelo wrote:
We talk a lot about how drastically Dylan's weight dropped in the months prior to the shooting. But it's also interesting to me that Eric's weight pretty much remained unchanged. The drivers license info we have (issued in May 1997) has his weight at 135lbs. The autopsy report almost two years later has it at 135-140lbs.

Edit: For comparison, Dylan was 180 in Oct. 1997 and his autopsy says he weighed 143 at the time of his death. A 37 pound difference.

His neck and build is a lot bigger in his DL photo and you can kind of guess when the videos that made were filmed by seeing how skinny he was.

He didn't look that skinny in his senior photos but by prom he looks emaciated.

Eric's depression may not have manifested in him not eating... he also wrote that he didn't mind his height it was his weight.

I also wonder if there was anything else to Dylan's "I look fat" in the BT. He wasn't an ex fat kid who lost the weight, it always struck me as an odd thing to say.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 am

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

I have honestly always thought he just told police that because it seemed to reflect poorly on him, in a way. I don't know why else he wouldn't like it. I think he crossed it out in Eric's yearbook writing to him because he wanted to separate himself from the "evil" nature of E&D.

I realize that's a pretty big assumption but I had a gut feeling about it when I read his interview with detectives.

That could be it, I always thought it was because Nate may have been a bit charming and he kind of looked like a Hollywood interpretation of a devil. Devil man is a better nickname than Vodka...
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

His neck and build is a lot bigger in his DL photo and you can kind of guess when the videos that made were filmed by seeing how skinny he was.

He didn't look that skinny in his senior photos but by prom he looks emaciated.

Eric's depression may not have manifested in him not eating... he also wrote that he didn't mind his height it was his weight.

I also wonder if there was anything else to Dylan's "I look fat" in the BT. He wasn't an ex fat kid who lost the weight, it always struck me as an odd thing to say.

I wonder if he had body issues; that comment seems strange for a teenager that was generally always tall and lanky once he hit puberty. Unless he said it in more of a joking way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:26 pm

I think it was probably said in a joking way. Dylan had no issues scarfing food down from all the reports from family and friends. Hell on Prom night the amount he reportedly consumed would have fed 3.

I do agree that by prom he was stick thin.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:29 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I think it was probably said in a joking way. Dylan had no issues scarfing food down from all the reports from family and friends. Hell on Prom night the amount he reportedly consumed would have fed 3. Smile

I agree that by prom he was stick thin.

It may have been that he looked bulky in his trench coat and he wanted to look "cool"

From all accounts he didn't take his trench coat off for a while, Eric did right away.

Kind of darkly funny that Eric was all about tactical stuff and Dylan was like "we need gloves and a good pair of pants...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:31 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I think it was probably said in a joking way. Dylan had no issues scarfing food down from all the reports from family and friends. Hell on Prom night the amount he reportedly consumed would have fed 3. Smile

It may have been that he looked bulky in his trench coat and he wanted to look "cool"

From all accounts he didn't take his trench coat off for a while, Eric did right away.

Kind of darkly funny that Eric was all about tactical stuff and Dylan was like "we need gloves and a good pair of pants...."

Also I was mildly surprised that he didn't have his hair pulled back in a NBK's type ponytail too.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 pm

True, SG. And Sue said he would eat cereal from a mixing bowl, I believe?! Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:43 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Also I was mildly surprised that he didn't have his hair pulled back in a NBK's type ponytail too.

Yea, he looked especially..

never mind. He may have wanted to go for the crazy clown look like from HFH.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Littlelo wrote:
True, SG. And Sue said he would eat cereal from a mixing bowl, I believe?! Smile

That is true!!

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Several people said that on the day of the attack, at least one of the shooters looked pudgy or heavy. Unless you believe that there was a third shooter, all the gear really did "make them look fat" in the eyes of witnesses. Or at least that's what the investigators explained to them when they said that it couldn't have been Eric or Dylan. The only problem is that one or two of them also said that he had a pudgy face.  Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 2:12 pm

sscc wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Several people said that on the day of the attack, at least one of the shooters looked pudgy or heavy. Unless you believe that there was a third shooter, all the gear really did "make them look fat" in the eyes of witnesses. Or at least that's what the investigators explained to them when they said that it couldn't have been Eric or Dylan. The only problem is that one or two of them also said that he had a pudgy face.  Suspect

Not saying there was a 3rd shooter, but very unlikely someone could ever mistake Dylan or Eric as having a pudgy face.

With that being said, we all know the witness reports were filled with inconsistencies, and sometimes just plain out wrong info.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 pm

There is a conspiracy video on YouTube suggesting that there were more than 2 shooters. The argument relies almost completely on "eyewitness" accounts, without even acknowledging how wrong so many were proven to be
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 2:36 pm

They also said one of the shooters had acne and bad teeth. Say what you want about them, that was not an issue they had at least not at that time Smile

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 2:41 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
They also said one of the shooters had acne and bad teeth. Say what you want about them, that was not an issue they had at least not at that time Smile

In my honest opinion I think by the time most those kids were interviewed, they had already heard about the shooters wearing trench coats and then just saw any member of the TCM as being there and involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next