Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 The small questions thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's seems to be three people and I think the voice sounds like the guy who asks for a orange soda in the breakfast video (Dustin?) and he seems to own white tshirts. I bet it is him


Is this from Nate's video? It was taken in early April?


I guess it could be him, but I'd think his legs would be longer...


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a link to the video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's seems to be three people and I think the voice sounds like the guy who asks for a orange soda in the breakfast video (Dustin?) and he seems to own white tshirts. I bet it is him


Is this from Nate's video? It was taken in early April?


I guess it could be him, but I'd think his legs would be longer...


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a link to the video

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:33 am

We talk a lot about how drastically Dylan's weight dropped in the months prior to the shooting. But it's also interesting to me that Eric's weight pretty much remained unchanged. The drivers license info we have (issued in May 1997) has his weight at 135lbs. The autopsy report almost two years later has it at 135-140lbs.

I guess this is more of an observation than a question, but I wanted to share.

Edit: For comparison, Dylan was 180 in Oct. 1997 and his autopsy says he weighed 143 at the time of his death. A 37 pound difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone



Posts : 258
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:40 am

Nate would be my second guess because Dustin is a bit bigger, It was just an assumption based on that Dustin wears white tshirts all the time but I can imagine Nate did too. It's sad that Nate isn't on any videos, he seemed like a good influence on Dylan :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nate would be my second guess because Dustin is a bit bigger, It was just an assumption based on that Dustin wears white tshirts all the time but I can imagine Nate did too. It's sad that Nate isn't on any videos, he seemed like a good influence on Dylan :/

I've always liked Nate.. as much as you can like someone you never met. LOL




I'm disappointed that he didn't like his nickname Devil Man, I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nate would be my second guess because Dustin is a bit bigger, It was just an assumption based on that Dustin wears white tshirts all the time but I can imagine Nate did too. It's sad that Nate isn't on any videos, he seemed like a good influence on Dylan :/

I've always liked Nate.. as much as you can like someone you never met. LOL




I'm disappointed that he didn't like his nickname Devil Man, I wonder why?

I have honestly always thought he just told police that because it seemed to reflect poorly on him, in a way. I don't know why else he wouldn't like it. I think he crossed it out in Eric's yearbook writing to him because he wanted to separate himself from the "evil" nature of E&D.

I realize that's a pretty big assumption but I had a gut feeling about it when I read his interview with detectives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
We talk a lot about how drastically Dylan's weight dropped in the months prior to the shooting. But it's also interesting to me that Eric's weight pretty much remained unchanged. The drivers license info we have (issued in May 1997) has his weight at 135lbs. The autopsy report almost two years later has it at 135-140lbs.

I guess this is more of an observation than a question, but I wanted to share.

Edit: For comparison, Dylan was 180 in Oct. 1997 and his autopsy says he weighed 143 at the time of his death. A 37 pound difference.

His neck and build is a lot bigger in his DL photo and you can kind of guess when the videos that made were filmed by seeing how skinny he was.

He didn't look that skinny in his senior photos but by prom he looks emaciated.

Eric's depression may not have manifested in him not eating... he also wrote that he didn't mind his height it was his weight.

I also wonder if there was anything else to Dylan's "I look fat" in the BT. He wasn't an ex fat kid who lost the weight, it always struck me as an odd thing to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nate would be my second guess because Dustin is a bit bigger, It was just an assumption based on that Dustin wears white tshirts all the time but I can imagine Nate did too. It's sad that Nate isn't on any videos, he seemed like a good influence on Dylan :/

I've always liked Nate.. as much as you can like someone you never met. LOL




I'm disappointed that he didn't like his nickname Devil Man, I wonder why?

I have honestly always thought he just told police that because it seemed to reflect poorly on him, in a way. I don't know why else he wouldn't like it. I think he crossed it out in Eric's yearbook writing to him because he wanted to separate himself from the "evil" nature of E&D.

I realize that's a pretty big assumption but I had a gut feeling about it when I read his interview with detectives.


That could be it, I always thought it was because Nate may have been a bit charming and he kind of looked like a Hollywood interpretation of a devil. Devil man is a better nickname than Vodka...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
We talk a lot about how drastically Dylan's weight dropped in the months prior to the shooting. But it's also interesting to me that Eric's weight pretty much remained unchanged. The drivers license info we have (issued in May 1997) has his weight at 135lbs. The autopsy report almost two years later has it at 135-140lbs.

I guess this is more of an observation than a question, but I wanted to share.

Edit: For comparison, Dylan was 180 in Oct. 1997 and his autopsy says he weighed 143 at the time of his death. A 37 pound difference.

His neck and build is a lot bigger in his DL photo and you can kind of guess when the videos that made were filmed by seeing how skinny he was.

He didn't look that skinny in his senior photos but by prom he looks emaciated.

Eric's depression may not have manifested in him not eating... he also wrote that he didn't mind his height it was his weight.

I also wonder if there was anything else to Dylan's "I look fat" in the BT. He wasn't an ex fat kid who lost the weight, it always struck me as an odd thing to say.

I wonder if he had body issues; that comment seems strange for a teenager that was generally always tall and lanky once he hit puberty. Unless he said it in more of a joking way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2279
Join date : 2017-03-03
Location : TN./VA.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:26 pm

I think it was probably said in a joking way. Dylan had no issues scarfing food down from all the reports from family and friends. Hell on Prom night the amount he reportedly consumed would have fed 3.

 I do agree that by prom he was stick thin.

_________________
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche


I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think it was probably said in a joking way. Dylan had no issues scarfing food down from all the reports from family and friends. Hell on Prom night the amount he reportedly consumed would have fed 3. Smile

I agree that by prom he was stick thin.

It may have been that he looked bulky in his trench coat and he wanted to look "cool"

From all accounts he didn't take his trench coat off for a while, Eric did right away.

Kind of darkly funny that Eric was all about tactical stuff and Dylan was like "we need gloves and a good pair of pants...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2279
Join date : 2017-03-03
Location : TN./VA.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think it was probably said in a joking way. Dylan had no issues scarfing food down from all the reports from family and friends. Hell on Prom night the amount he reportedly consumed would have fed 3. Smile

I agree that by prom he was stick thin.

It may have been that he looked bulky in his trench coat and he wanted to look "cool"

From all accounts he didn't take his trench coat off for a while, Eric did right away.

Kind of darkly funny that Eric was all about tactical stuff and Dylan was like "we need gloves and a good pair of pants...."

Also I was mildly surprised that he didn't have his hair pulled back in a NBK's type ponytail too.

_________________
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche


I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 pm

True, SG. And Sue said he would eat cereal from a mixing bowl, I believe?! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think it was probably said in a joking way. Dylan had no issues scarfing food down from all the reports from family and friends. Hell on Prom night the amount he reportedly consumed would have fed 3. Smile

I agree that by prom he was stick thin.

It may have been that he looked bulky in his trench coat and he wanted to look "cool"

From all accounts he didn't take his trench coat off for a while, Eric did right away.

Kind of darkly funny that Eric was all about tactical stuff and Dylan was like "we need gloves and a good pair of pants...."

Also I was mildly surprised that he didn't have his hair pulled back in a NBK's type ponytail too.

Yea, he looked especially..

never mind. He may have wanted to go for the crazy clown look like from HFH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
True, SG. And Sue said he would eat cereal from a mixing bowl, I believe?! Smile

That is true!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 873
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think it was probably said in a joking way. Dylan had no issues scarfing food down from all the reports from family and friends. Hell on Prom night the amount he reportedly consumed would have fed 3. Smile

I agree that by prom he was stick thin.

It may have been that he looked bulky in his trench coat and he wanted to look "cool"
Several people said that on the day of the attack, at least one of the shooters looked pudgy or heavy. Unless you believe that there was a third shooter, all the gear really did "make them look fat" in the eyes of witnesses. Or at least that's what the investigators explained to them when they said that it couldn't have been Eric or Dylan. The only problem is that one or two of them also said that he had a pudgy face.  Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2279
Join date : 2017-03-03
Location : TN./VA.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think it was probably said in a joking way. Dylan had no issues scarfing food down from all the reports from family and friends. Hell on Prom night the amount he reportedly consumed would have fed 3. Smile

I agree that by prom he was stick thin.

It may have been that he looked bulky in his trench coat and he wanted to look "cool"
Several people said that on the day of the attack, at least one of the shooters looked pudgy or heavy. Unless you believe that there was a third shooter, all the gear really did "make them look fat" in the eyes of witnesses. Or at least that's what the investigators explained to them when they said that it couldn't have been Eric or Dylan. The only problem is that one or two of them also said that he had a pudgy face.  Suspect

Not saying there was a 3rd shooter, but very unlikely someone could ever mistake Dylan or Eric as having a pudgy face.

With that being said, we all know the witness reports were filled with inconsistencies, and sometimes just plain out wrong info.

_________________
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche


I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 pm

There is a conspiracy video on YouTube suggesting that there were more than 2 shooters. The argument relies almost completely on "eyewitness" accounts, without even acknowledging how wrong so many were proven to be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:36 pm

They also said one of the shooters had acne and bad teeth. Say what you want about them, that was not an issue they had at least not at that time Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2279
Join date : 2017-03-03
Location : TN./VA.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They also said one of the shooters had acne and bad teeth. Say what you want about them, that was not an issue they had at least not at that time Smile



In my honest opinion I think by the time most those kids were interviewed, they had already heard about the shooters wearing trench coats and then just saw any member of the TCM as being there and involved.

_________________
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche


I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They also said one of the shooters had acne and bad teeth. Say what you want about them, that was not an issue they had at least not at that time Smile



In my honest opinion I think by the time most those kids were interviewed, they had already heard about the shooters wearing trench coats and then just saw any member of the TCM as being there and involved.

I agree , it was so chaotic and there was a bunch of people who wore trench coats to school every day and if they didn't know Eric and Dylan what else would they think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2279
Join date : 2017-03-03
Location : TN./VA.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They also said one of the shooters had acne and bad teeth. Say what you want about them, that was not an issue they had at least not at that time Smile



In my honest opinion I think by the time most those kids were interviewed, they had already heard about the shooters wearing trench coats and then just saw any member of the TCM as being there and involved.

I agree , it was so chaotic and there was a bunch of people who wore trench coats to school every day and if they didn't know Eric and Dylan what else would they think?

I know we all give Jeffco A LOT of flack for how they handled the investigation. Mainly the fact that they lied just to cover their own ass. BUT it must have been a true nightmare trying to go through all those witness statements and figure out what was truth and what wasn't.

_________________
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche


I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They also said one of the shooters had acne and bad teeth. Say what you want about them, that was not an issue they had at least not at that time Smile



In my honest opinion I think by the time most those kids were interviewed, they had already heard about the shooters wearing trench coats and then just saw any member of the TCM as being there and involved.

I agree , it was so chaotic and there was a bunch of people who wore trench coats to school every day and if they didn't know Eric and Dylan what else would they think?

I know we all give Jeffco A LOT of flack for how they handled the investigation. Mainly the fact that they lied just to cover their own ass. BUT it must have been a true nightmare trying to go through all those witness statements and figure out what was truth and what wasn't.

Omg I can't even imagine. Especially since they're dealing with mostly teenagers and rumors/gossip was flying all around.

Just listening to the 911 recordings with some of the "tips" that were called in was exhausting. So much useless info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:43 pm

I came across a question that I wanted to pose here.

In Eric in Columbine at about 15 minutes Mike does the “L” sign and I never heard it until today but Eric asks him not to do that, he doesn’t like it.

Did I hear correctly? Do you think he was being facetious?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone



Posts : 258
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:48 pm

All I ever heard was him saying "I hate when people do that" but I have heard people stating he also tells mike to stop doing it which I haven't heard but from the way they behave it isn't so weird to assume. Mike does seem a bit humbled which doesn't strike me to be his usual state of being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
All I ever heard was him saying "I hate when people do that" but I have heard people stating he also tells mike to stop doing it which I haven't heard but from the way they behave it isn't so weird to assume. Mike does seem a bit humbled which doesn't strike me to be his usual state of being.

If you forget about how he says he wants to rip someone’s head off and eat it, he’s actually very vulnerable in the video. Then at the you see Dylan who looks irritated just stakk over to them like thank God you guys are here. Then some people say he says pathetic but I can’t help who says it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2279
Join date : 2017-03-03
Location : TN./VA.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:30 am

I have listened to that over and over. At the 15.08 mark. Mike say's "Whats up guys" while flashing the loser "L", at the 15.10 mark is where Eric gives some sort of screech "Nheeeh" (seriously Eric WTDH?) Haha

But if you watch closely you can see Eric look back far enough and then notice the hand gesture. At the 15.14 mark Eric says. "Hey I hate it when people do that, so don't do that". Mike responds with "I know, but we were filming cause..." He says something after that but I can't quite make out.

But just the apologetic sound in Mike's voice leaves me to believe that Eric likely had real issues with it other then it just being another random thing on his "You know what I hate" lists.

Also I think they were talking about Brandi being pathetic in her telling everyone "They filmed me all morning!" Although I can't figure out which said it. But I am almost positive it was Eric or Erik V.

_________________
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche


I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have listened to that over and over.  At the 15.08 mark. Mike say's "Whats up guys" while flashing the loser "L", at the 15.10 mark is where Eric gives some sort of screech "Nheeeh" (seriously Eric WTDH?) Haha

But if you watch closely you can see Eric look back far enough and then notice the hand gesture. At the 15.14 mark Eric says. "Hey I hate it when people do that, so don't do that".  Mike responds with "I know, but we were filming cause..." He says something after that but I can't quite make out.

But just the apologetic sound in Mike's voice leaves me to believe that Eric likely had real issues with it other then it just being another random thing on his "You know what I hate" lists.

Also I think they were talking about Brandi being pathetic in her telling everyone "They filmed me all morning!" Although I can't figure out which said it. But I am almost positive it was Eric or Erik V.

Eric goes back and forth between trying to be brooding and being a goofball. "See how silly I am, TOTALLY not planning to blow up the school in 7 months."

The pathetic line makes sense when it comes to Brandi, more sense than Dylan just saying it out of the blue.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:53 am

This may be a dumb question but since we're talking about the Eric in columbine video....the girl Eric is sitting next to at the table wearing overalls and basically ignoring him wasn't Brandi, was it? I'm talking about the scene where he basically gives up and walks away because she keeps talking to someone named Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1855
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This may be a dumb question but since we're talking about the Eric in columbine video....the girl Eric is sitting next to at the table wearing overalls and basically ignoring him wasn't Brandi, was it? I'm talking about the scene where he basically gives up and walks away because she keeps talking to someone named Jeremy.

I think that may have been Brandi. Tiffany and Brandi were the main girls in the video I think?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
The small questions thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Scarlett Vixen & Her Small Herd
» The Small Print ((Open))
» Character Interview/Fun Facts Thread
» Puppetry Questions
» Zack:. -Small body, big heart! (Scroll)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: