Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+39
Vallutaja
James411
Holloka
Majk
cakeman
icanmakeuhappy
Emanation of Darkness
cory M
5PMSomewhere
NotTheRedBaron
QuestionMark
thelmar
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
23september
Tommy QTR
sororityalpha
Sabratha
STK
myshame
ehunterjumper
WhereHateRunsRed
Draw_It_White
Fatheroftwo
TaylorsMom
rocketkween17
Jea
04daviszoe
milkwood
Tuga
fly-with-me
W.A.R.
Jenn
Juicy Jazzy
spidEr
Szabo
Lizpuff
sscc
Littlelo
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63114
Forum Reputation : 0

The small questions thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 3:06 pm

Haha no you are not crazy. Dylans handwriting SUCKS. If he did mean "I love you" I feel like he put the o and the v together and then just happened to do a little thing after the e.

It feels just as plausible as my theory
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 3:08 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Haha no you are not crazy. Dylans handwriting SUCKS. If he did mean "I love you" I feel like he put the o and the v together and then just happened to do a little thing after the e.

That was how it looked to me but I think I might be swayed with the heart symbol

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 3:11 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

Back then a lot of us did "lv" for love...
TTYL. Lv, ScreamingOphelia

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 68851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Did Dylan wear a beret? I've heard in three interviews that people had seen him wearing one. I know Chris Morris did, and people could have mistaken a baseball cap for one. I think that he may have did for a while, not for the same reason as his boots, not a military vibe but and artsy/creative vibe. I think if he did wear it then it could possibly have been inspired by his mother who stood out as an art major, and he did it during the time he was interested in theatrical plays and was writing them with Brooks. Dylan was a confused teenager, and during that time you go through many different styles of clothing, musical tastes, hair styles etc and you try to find yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 5:23 pm

spidEr wrote:
Did Dylan wear a beret? I've heard in three interviews that people had seen him wearing one. I know Chris Morris did, and people could have mistaken a baseball cap for one. I think that he may have did for a while, not for the same reason as his boots, not a military vibe but and artsy/creative vibe. I think if he did wear it then it could possibly have been inspired by his mother who stood out as an art major, and he did it during the time he was interested in theatrical plays and was writing them with Brooks. Dylan was a confused teenager, and during that time you go through many different styles of clothing, musical tastes, hair styles etc and you try to find yourself.

Chris is the one who was well known for his black beret. I would have to see photographic evidence of Dylan in a beret before I could believe he wore one. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 5:36 pm

spidEr wrote:

Meg Beck, the director of the Ascot Theatre claimed Dylan was wearing a beret. Maybe he thought it made him look more artsy? LOL. He may have been wearing his Red Sox cap and she did a cursory glance and thought it was a beret.

When she talks about Brooks it is interesting. He came off as more odd and awkward than Dylan did to her.

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 57567
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 4:25 pm

sorry, if this has discussed before, but I still want to ask. I'm reading Bree testimony, and wonder, Eric didn't shot her only because he got the recoil from his gun right in the face and became disorientated for some moment? her "lucky" day?

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 7:53 pm

also, there is "cleaned" (not so clean but phrases in understandable) version of Valeen crying (was taken from 911 call), isn't was Eric the one who said "shut the fuck up with your bitching"?

munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 8:43 pm

Wasn't it "quit your bitchin'" which was also a suggestion for the phrase of the day on the RNN?

Veik said James Davis made the suggestion but Veik also said he was gonna "Finish what Eric and Dylan started" so who knows.

Maybe it was planned.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 9:04 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Wasn't it "quit your bitchin'" which was also a suggestion for the phrase of the day on the RNN?

probably you right,
need to have hearing level over 99 to hear all.

munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:58 am

I want to know what people who have read Sue Klebolds book thinks of that whole incident where Dylan and everyone in class laughed when the teacher played a song.

Honestly I found the song a bit amusing and understood why they laughed when I heard it.

I feel it was kind of weird of his parents to play it for him at home and make him say it was good. I feel like they should've told him to respect other peoples opinions rather than try to make him change his own. Forcing opinions on people never works.

I feel that that whole situation says a bit about his relationship to his family, that he kind of just gave up and said the song was OK while probably still not liking it and then his parents felt like they somehow achieved something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 2:51 am

As far as I've ever been aware, the shooters began the massacre wearing their trench-coats.  
Is anyone familiar with what happened with those? I.e. When/where they took them off?
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 65565
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 4:36 am

I'm 99% sure Eric took his off while shooting from the top of the stairs, to be able to aim better. His coat was laying outside by the entrance.

Dylan took his off in the library, I think around the time they reloaded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Appreciate the reply. Found this photo while digging through the forums.
Just wanted to follow up for future readers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rocketkween17

Contribution Points : 56870

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 8:33 pm

I have always wondered why Eric and Dylan didn't just storm the cafeteria when the propane bombs failed to detonate? I mean, if they wanted to kill 250+ people, wouldn't it make sense to go to the most densely populated area? What do you guys think?

Obviously glad they didn't as that would have been absolutely devastating. Just trying to get inside their heads.
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 77317
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 9:27 pm

I honestly don't think they were quite ready for the up close and personal killings. Waiting outside while the school blows to smitherines not having to see exactly who you are killing is a lot different than blowing them away one by one...just my opinion though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 1:43 am

Perhaps they anticipated the bombs going off late.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 1:49 am

NBK's original plan was to bomb up the school, kill some kids, to shot couple of cops, die young and "wikipedied" forever. And it's was totally f***ked up with Eric's lame bomb making skills (yeah, yeah, don't blame Eric, it wasn't his fault that google wasn't invented that days). They decided to improvise, it's much more easier to shot in to the static object, than to moving ones, also they wasn't so good in long range shooting . But mankind killing took less than 20 minute, and they became bored, well you know, dying people wasn't so cool in real life as in doom, otherwise I can't explain why  godlike mankind destroyers dropped their mission and left so many alive and wounded. Also, even Arlene had "bullied" Eric on the most important day of his life by stroked him right in the face (yeah, as they said on the "rampant range", she was baaaad). Cops heroically decided to wait until all solve by it self. So nothing left besides "die young mission". Interesting are they knew that after couple of years everyone in whole world gonna know with underpants the wore that day, Colorado is still god damn cruel to these guys

munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:25 am

To be fair I have never seen any information on underpants, I'm a little impressed. Maybe tumblr isn't such a bad place after all Smile
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121563
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:28 am

Autopsy Reports tell you about what clothing they wore on April 20.
Back to top Go down
rocketkween17

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:37 am

TaylorsMom wrote:
I honestly don't think they were quite ready for the up close and personal killings.  Waiting outside while the school blows to smitherines not having to see exactly who you are killing is a lot different than blowing them away one by one...just my opinion though!

Good point. I didn't really consider this. I guess all that changed by the time they got to the library...
Back to top Go down
rocketkween17

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:44 am

C.W. wrote:
Perhaps they anticipated the bombs going off late.

That makes sense too. And they did come back into the cafeteria to check on them a second time, so that would indicate to me that they were still hoping that they might explode.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:51 am

So, only I have opinion that NBK was totally failed?

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 10:00 am

munchkinphone wrote:
To be fair I have never seen any information on underpants, I'm a little impressed. Maybe tumblr isn't such a bad place after all Smile
It was in autopsy report.
Fan girls was pretty happy about this information, I guess.

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 10:26 am

Jea wrote:

If you base NBK on what Eric and Dylan planned then yes it totally failed. The bombs did not go off, the library didn't come crashing down, the two didn't sit outside and pick off the fleeing kids, and they didn't die in an epic shootout with the police.

sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Jea wrote:

If you base NBK on what Eric and Dylan planned then yes it totally failed.  The bombs did not go off, the library didn't come crashing down, the two didn't sit outside and pick off the fleeing kids, and they didn't die in an epic shootout with the police.  
I agree that they (especially Eric) probably perceived it as a total failure but the funny thing is that despite their destructive ambitions to ensure lasting recognition, 13 murders and two suicides were all that was necessary to shake up the entire nation and create a lasting impression that is now inching closer to being the go-to reference for school shootings for the past 20 years. And we can't forget the dozens of copycats and copycat attempts, including Seung-Hui Cho, who still holds the infamous title of "most deadly school shooter" after 10 years. The immediate plan was a failure but the "inspirational" legacy that they left behind was probably more successful than they could ever have imagined.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 3:00 pm

sscc wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Jea wrote:

If you base NBK on what Eric and Dylan planned then yes it totally failed.  The bombs did not go off, the library didn't come crashing down, the two didn't sit outside and pick off the fleeing kids, and they didn't die in an epic shootout with the police.  
I agree that they (especially Eric) probably perceived it as a total failure but the funny thing is that despite their destructive ambitions to ensure lasting recognition, 13 murders and two suicides were all that was necessary to shake up the entire nation and create a lasting impression that is now inching closer to being the go-to reference for school shootings for the past 20 years. And we can't forget the dozens of copycats and copycat attempts, including Seung-Hui Cho, who still holds the infamous title of "most deadly school shooter" after 10 years. The immediate plan was a failure but the "inspirational" legacy that they left behind was probably more successful than they could ever have imagined.
I'm agree. And truly it's an absurd situation. Also many people, who had/have the same problems as Eric in Dylan, one way or another associate themselves with E&D, even in myself I have found so many thoughts and emotions that Eric had. Unfortunately admirers cant look wide, natural selection assume the strongest one will survive, but Eric and Dylan died. Also you can be bullied and feel frustrated, but if individual dreames to stab/cut someone (important no just act of killing to satisfy inner anger, but to experience something really brutal)  that is diffidently some kind of issues beyond external factors.

rocketkween17

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Jea wrote:

Not at all! I completely agree that NBK was a total failure. That wasn't really my question though. My question was more specific. I was just wondering why they didn't storm the cafeteria as soon as they realized the bombs hadn't detonated.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 69598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:12 pm

rocketkween17 wrote:
Not at all! I completely agree that NBK was a total failure. That wasn't really my question though. My question was more specific. I was just wondering why they didn't storm the cafeteria as soon as they realized the bombs hadn't detonated.

Is your SN named after the Guns N' Roses song?
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:39 pm

rocketkween17 wrote:
Jea wrote:

because they entered the school and started to follow on students and shot in their backs, and some of them brought killers to library. Btw, at that time most of the students was already evacuated from cafeteria. immideatly after first shots Dave Sanders said that everyone need to leave, cuz it's serious.

rocketkween17

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 9:59 pm

Jea wrote:
rocketkween17 wrote:
Jea wrote:

because they entered the school and started to follow on students and shot in their backs, and some of them brought killers to library. Btw, at that time most of the students was already evacuated from cafeteria. immideatly after first shots Dave Sanders said that everyone need to leave, cuz it's serious.

Maybe I am not phrasing my question correctly...

We know that they were waiting in the parking lot for the bombs to detonate at approximately 11:15.

My question was: When Eric and Dylan realized the bombs had failed to detonate, why didn't they run into the cafeteria and start shooting at the hundreds of students who were eating their lunch? No shots had been fired at this stage and the students in the cafeteria would have been taken by surprise.

Instead, they chose to start shooting out the front of the school where there was only half a dozen students. Therefore, alerting Dave Sanders and the students in the cafeteria and causing the evacuation.

If the plan was to kill over 250 students, it would have made more sense for them to begin shooting in the cafeteria and not at the entrance to the school. Would it not?

I have come to the realization that they probably just weren't thinking properly. Their plan had failed and they hadn't made a Plan B. They probably just saw Rachel and Daniel sitting on the grass and started shooting. Not thinking it through due to a mixture of adrenaline, excitement and anticipation.

Anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone else had any other theories on why they made the choices that they did on that day.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 10:13 pm

You answered your question "probably just weren't thinking properly".

Bombs didn't detonated, guys was confused by this fact and than just started to shot everyone who was on they way.
I have also a question why they had killed only 10 people in library, because inside there was almost 40, are they didn't knew that some percent of victims usually survive, especially if your shooting skills not so high, and if NBK's purpose was to kill many as possible, didn't they should to walk around the library and make a control shot? I think in that point fantasy and reality went to the opposite direction.

rocketkween17

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 10:36 pm

Hmm... I thought about that too.

I think it was a combination of things. TaylorsMom wrote earlier "I honestly don't think they were quite ready for the up close and personal killings" and I completely agree with that. This would also explain why Eric fired some (not all) of his shots without even looking under the tables to see who he was shooting at.

I also think that they enjoyed terrorizing the students just as much as killing them. They enjoyed being in control of someone else's life and seeing the fear on their faces.

This all makes me think that maybe the kill count wasn't that important to them after all. It was more about installing fear and leaving a legacy.
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 82538

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 5:58 pm

E & D failed at meeting their goal on NBK for the same reason they planned it.. they were young, immature, unsuccessful and underachievers..

They could have developed into something special, but as of 4/20/99 they were fuck ups... what you see is what you get.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:56 am

I wonder, if there ever was official reports from criminal profiler about Eric and Dylan personality and mental state analysis?

23september

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 1:05 pm

A few questions:

Can't find a thread on it, but who/what does Eric wave to in the Cafeteria?

Did a SWAT agent actually have a clear view of them in the library but never fire at them? I've read in the 11k that Dylan was visible for a few seconds when he appeared at the library door (the exit the survivors escaped through) and the kids behind the cop car were mad the cop didn't shoot. But that was a cop not a swat team member, maybe the person mixed them up?

Where does Nate Dykeman talk about looking into the library windows with binoculars?

Also, asking again hoping someone might be able to answer this time, did people actually see them in the library walk around? I've read somewhere that Robyn and some friends did, but weren't they stuck in that car for hours? This would be people in the parking lot or anyone that could see the windows (maybe the mass of people on top of the hill?).

Thankful for any answers!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 1:09 pm

There was a lot of speculation that day. A lot of the cops were shooting at shadows thinking it was E&D. Reality was they never really had a clear shot of them esp in the library. Neil had the closest shot when Eric was at the doors.

There were some reports that people saw them thru the library windows and there was even a gif made to show what people thought was Eric running across the room but reality was it was not him.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 1:28 pm

rocketkween17 wrote:
Hmm... I thought about that too.

I think it was a combination of things. TaylorsMom wrote earlier "I honestly don't think they were quite ready for the up close and personal killings" and I completely agree with that. This would also explain why Eric fired some (not all) of his shots without even looking under the tables to see who he was shooting at.

I also think that they enjoyed terrorizing the students just as much as killing them. They enjoyed being in control of someone else's life and seeing the fear on their faces.

This all makes me think that maybe the kill count wasn't that important to them after all. It was more about installing fear and leaving a legacy.

I do believe that they were just aiming and shooting at a mass of bodies without trying to actually pick out people to shoot. Isaiah was the only one that was really picked out as a target, but in my opinion it probably had little to do with his race.

I agree with them wanting to have complete control. That they probably relished that power. One good example is how Eric made Bree P. beg for her life, also Dylan letting Evan T. live.

For that moment they were in total control and in a sense were Gods with the power to decide who lived or died.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 4:20 pm

I was reading a lot of the 11 K over the weekend. I recently found out to that Michelle Hartsough was One of the voices in the car wax commercial. She’s the girl that said Krista come here and possibly said I don’t like that kid when Dylan was on camera. Did she go to Columbine? I always pictured her older than them like in her 30s.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 4:43 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
I want to know what people who have read Sue Klebolds book thinks of that whole incident where Dylan and everyone in class laughed when the teacher played a song.

Honestly I found the song a bit amusing and understood why they laughed when I heard it.

I feel it was kind of weird of his parents to play it for him at home and make him say it was good. I feel like they should've told him to respect other peoples opinions rather than try to make him change his own. Forcing opinions on people never works.

I feel that that whole situation says a bit about his relationship to his family, that he kind of just gave up and said the song was OK while probably still not liking it and then his parents felt like they somehow achieved something.

I’m glad you asked that. It’s one of the parts the book that gives me pause. I think it also says a little bit about the family when Miss Kelley said the content was disturbing they were worried that it was sex and not violence.

I have no doubt Dylan was just placating his parents and said the song was fine. I think he did a lot of that during the year before his death.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 6:19 pm

2 questions, one is more of a thought.

I was reading an old thread a while back about A Mothers Reckoning and someone posted that

"Dylans own father said it wasn't up to him to figure out why this happened" I've scoured but I cannot find where he said that. Was it maybe from Far from the Trees?

Another thing I was thinking about, Beth Nimmo had said I think around the time I'm Not Ashamed came out and Judy Brown agreed that Dylan had a crush on Rachel and Rachel "reached out to him" but made sure to say NOT in a romantic way.. now we all know a lot of this is false. We don't know that Dylan had a crush on Rachel but they did know each other casually and had Devon as a mutual friend.

It got me thinking, I'm sure her mom said this because no one wants to think Rachel could have been interested in someone who killed but would it have been so bad if she did LIKE Dylan? Heaven forbid Dylan be a viable option? He was shy but also smart and had a similar interest in theatre.

We have spoken about this before I know, but no one is going to really come out and admit if they had a crush on either of them, but I'm sure they felt like this most days.. that they really weren't good enough for any girls around them.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 9:03 am

I could see Rachel perhaps liking Dylan. The ones that knew her said she had a soft spot for troubled people. Wanting to him them out of the funk. Maybe she saw how he carried himself during the dramas and thought he was someone who needed someone.

I don't see Dylan as liking Rachel though. Not at all. I think she was too social for him and hung out with all the wrong people

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 9:10 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I could see Rachel perhaps liking Dylan.  The ones that knew her said she had a soft spot for troubled people.  Wanting to him them out of the funk.  Maybe she saw how he carried himself during the dramas and thought he was someone who needed someone.  

I don't see Dylan as liking Rachel though.  Not at all.  I think she was too social for him and hung out with all the wrong people

I agree. No matter how kind Rachel was, I think he'd still look at her as being way too popular and a social butterfly.
Back to top Go down
rocketkween17

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 5:07 am

Jea wrote:
I wonder, if there ever was official reports from criminal profiler about Eric and Dylan personality and mental state analysis?

I don't think there is any "official" reports but Dr. Peter Langham is a psychologist who has attempted to diagnose Eric and Dylan's mental illnesses. His website has some interesting articles on it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and he has written two books too
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 9:22 am

rocketkween17 wrote:
Jea wrote:

I don't think there is any "official" reports but Dr. Peter Langham is a psychologist who has attempted to diagnose Eric and Dylan's mental illnesses. His website has some interesting articles on it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and he has written two books too  

Dwayne Fusilier has also offered his opinion. But I believe his is extremely biased

Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 10:05 am

who else? I'm so curious to read) I google it, but there was so strange people, who saying almost the same.

sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
rocketkween17 wrote:
Jea wrote:
Dwayne Fusilier has also offered his opinion.  But I believe his is extremely biased
I think I've asked about this before but is there any official full-length analysis written by Fuselier? I think when I searched for this in the past, I could only find brief quotes in articles where he spoke about it.
Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 3:56 am

"It has been confirmed, after getting my yearbook and watching people like (redacted) and (redacted)
the human race isn’t worth fighting for, only worth killing."

anyone have an idea what Eric meant by this? Or remember a part of the yearbook that could trigger him like this?
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:18 am

Well, names were redacted and we can only guess of whom he wrote this note

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Two questions

Was it Steve Curnow or Danny Mauser who supposedly said to Eric-haven’t you done enough?

Also a few things were removed from the CHS 1999 yearbook like Robyn’s ode to the TCM but was Zach’s senior quote about hating the school and Nate’s thank you to E&D kept in? Devon mentions Dylan in her note to the seniors to.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next