Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 The small questions thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri May 11, 2018 7:03 am

What's the green thing laying between Erics head and his left arm in the suicide picture?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri May 11, 2018 7:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What's the green thing laying between Erics head and his left arm in the suicide picture?




Possibly one of the ammo pouches? scratch

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 am

Just noticed this line from Eric

even had the 2 clips in my pocket while talking to vodkas dad about senior ditch day.

Was ditch day the 20th or was that prank day?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 520
Contribution Points : 10992
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri May 11, 2018 10:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What's the green thing laying between Erics head and his left arm in the suicide picture?




Possibly one of the ammo pouches? scratch  

well it's not a part of his belt with ammopouches if that is what you are referring to. It seems to be detached from his body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri May 11, 2018 10:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What's the green thing laying between Erics head and his left arm in the suicide picture?




Possibly one of the ammo pouches? scratch  

well it's not a part of his belt with ammopouches if that is what you are referring to. It seems to be detached from his body


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    He did have something attached to his suspenders. Watch the cafeteria footage. Right around the time he is going to the table to pick up the drink you can clearly see something in that general area of Eric's chest.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2214
Contribution Points : 24282
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri May 11, 2018 3:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Just noticed this line from Eric

even had the 2 clips in my pocket while talking to vodkas dad about senior ditch day.

Was ditch day the 20th or was that prank day?

Sounds like prank day to me.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR



Posts : 1086
Contribution Points : 19255
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri May 11, 2018 3:50 pm

Did Dylan ever get with any of the girls he had a crush on?

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri May 11, 2018 3:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did Dylan ever get with any of the girls he had a crush on?


No. As there is no evidence to prove otherwise. He likely died a virgin.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri May 11, 2018 4:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did Dylan ever get with any of the girls he had a crush on?


No. As there is no evidence to prove otherwise. He likely died a virgin.

Me too but I think he at least had his first kiss but that’s an unpopular opinion.

He did go back to Robyn’s that night to get his tux... so who knows
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sat May 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Did E and D talk about the van arrest in the Basement Tapes? Didn't they say "we got caught because we didn't plan?"


Also, why exactly was Chris Morris arrested that day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
23september



Posts : 209
Contribution Points : 12695
Join date : 2017-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun May 13, 2018 6:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did E and D talk about the van arrest in the Basement Tapes? Didn't they say "we got caught because we didn't plan?"

Also, why exactly was Chris Morris arrested that day?

Don't know about the plan thing, but they did allegedly say "Fuck you Walsh"

From what I've gathered Chris was arrested because he went to the school to try talk some sense into Dylan and Eric, and when he couldn't get inside because of all the police he tried talking them, and probably said some stuff that made then suspicious of him (telling them about how they had gotten guns, bomb making in blackjack, Erics anger issues, maybe he even told them they had shared some sort of plan) so they arrested him and brought him in for questioning.

Edit: "They talk about when breaking into a van to steal electrical equipment

Eric asks dylan “why it didn’t go as planned”

Dylan responds“We didn’t fucking plan it, that’s why.”"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sun May 13, 2018 12:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did E and D talk about the van arrest in the Basement Tapes? Didn't they say "we got caught because we didn't plan?"

Also, why exactly was Chris Morris arrested that day?

Don't know about the plan thing, but they did allegedly say "Fuck you Walsh"

From what I've gathered Chris was arrested because he went to the school to try talk some sense into Dylan and Eric, and when he couldn't get inside because of all the police he tried talking them, and probably said some stuff that made then suspicious of him (telling them about how they had gotten guns, bomb making in blackjack, Erics anger issues, maybe he even told them they had shared some sort of plan) so they arrested him and brought him in for questioning.

Edit: "They talk about when breaking into a van to steal electrical equipment

Eric asks dylan “why it didn’t go as planned”

Dylan responds“We didn’t fucking plan it, that’s why.”"


Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ehunterjumper

avatar

Posts : 5
Contribution Points : 13333
Join date : 2017-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon May 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Are their class schedules available for their junior year? I can only find Eric’s 9th, 10th and 12th grade schedule. As for Dylan, I can only find his 12th grade one. Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september



Posts : 209
Contribution Points : 12695
Join date : 2017-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue May 15, 2018 10:45 am

When will the depositions be released?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue May 15, 2018 11:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
When will the depositions be released?

I’ve heard Conflicting reports however I think the earliest will be 2023

It will be the first time we ever hear more from Tom and also from Eric’s parents! I’m so excited

Also was it just lawyers asking questions or were the victims familes allowed to ask questions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2214
Contribution Points : 24282
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Tue May 15, 2018 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
When will the depositions be released?

2023-2027.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed May 16, 2018 6:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
When will the depositions be released?

2023-2027.

CVA pinpointed it as 2023. Others say it will be later. I have no idea, I just HOPE it will be in 2023. The sooner the better Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september



Posts : 209
Contribution Points : 12695
Join date : 2017-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed May 16, 2018 7:24 am

That really sucks, don't why i thought they'd be released 2020. Maybe we'll get some extra info on the 20th anniversary. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september



Posts : 209
Contribution Points : 12695
Join date : 2017-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Wed May 16, 2018 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
When will the depositions be released?

I’ve heard Conflicting reports however I think the earliest will be 2023

It will be the first time we ever hear more from Tom and also from Eric’s parents! I’m so excited

Also was it just lawyers asking questions or were the victims familes allowed to ask questions?

Pretty sure Sue in her book mentions that the victims families asked questions too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon May 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Does anyone remember No Easy Answers and A Mothers Reckoning well? Did Brooks tell a story about Dylan falling in the water and yelling "stop laughing at me!" and if so was that the same story Sue told in AMR???

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1184
Contribution Points : 27545
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 24, 2018 10:31 am

There are at least two instances in the 11k (420, 10635) where witnesses are asked if they know what "NKD" means.
Was this a mistake, where they meant to ask about "NBK" but someone passed along the initials incorrectly to other investigators, or does this acronym have a different meaning? If so, what does it mean?
(Am I missing something obvious?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2033
Contribution Points : 28812
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 24, 2018 10:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There are at least two instances in the 11k (420, 10635) where witnesses are asked if they know what "NKD" means.
Was this a mistake, where they meant to ask about "NBK" but someone passed along the initials incorrectly to other investigators, or does this acronym have a different meaning? If so, what does it mean?
(Am I missing something obvious?)

I think it was a mistake honestly. There were so many weird questions asked. One of the ones I remember was they were asking kids about ICQ the messenger program and some got the letters screwed up or wrong.

Far as my mind goes though NKD means 0 to me

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2033
Contribution Points : 28812
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 24, 2018 11:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Does anyone remember No Easy Answers and A Mothers Reckoning well? Did Brooks tell a story about Dylan falling in the water and yelling "stop laughing at me!" and if so was that the same story Sue told in AMR???

On PG 29 of N.E.A. Brooks tells a story about Dylan splashing water and ruining a girl's coat. It was an accident but they were punished and he was severely embarrassed by it. That isn't the same story but its the only one I could find remotely close that you might be thinking of

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myshame



Posts : 285
Contribution Points : 16215
Join date : 2017-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 24, 2018 11:44 am

Did Eric or Dylan really say Seig Heil during bowling?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1184
Contribution Points : 27545
Join date : 2016-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 24, 2018 12:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did Eric or Dylan really say Seig Heil during bowling?
I don't know if either of them said it but it seems possible. According to someone in the bowling class with them, Eric would always do a Nazi salute when he got a strike (988).[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You could look through the other interviews with people in their bowling class to see if anyone mentioned it.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by sscc on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myshame



Posts : 285
Contribution Points : 16215
Join date : 2017-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 24, 2018 12:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did Eric or Dylan really say Seig Heil during bowling?
I don't know if either of them said it but it seems possible. According to someone in the bowling class with them, Eric would always do a Nazi salute when he got a strike (988).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You could look through the other interviews with people in their bowling class to see if anyone mentioned it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks! I assume that's the 11k?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 24, 2018 12:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did Eric or Dylan really say Seig Heil during bowling?
I don't know if either of them said it but it seems possible. According to someone in the bowling class with them, Eric would always do a Nazi salute when he got a strike (988).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You could look through the other interviews with people in their bowling class to see if anyone mentioned it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think they liked freaking people out. It also may have helped Eric scare people off. I’ll reject you before you reject me.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 24, 2018 3:30 pm

I put this question in the wrong thread on the forum and figured I’d ask it
A while ago Littleo started a topic about interesting things found in the 11k and one of them was Robyn trying to get Lisa Kreutz's information and being denied.

I took a look at some sections of the 11k this evening and the first couple pages are just things that were found in Dylans room (I want to know what this newspaper article was on his wall LOL and they also found white tablets in his room too... could have been his St. Johns Wort)

Now on page 10644 there is a search warrant that Robyn signed regarding 5 rolls of film provided by Lisa Kreutz?

What is that all about??

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu May 24, 2018 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I took a look at some sections of the 11k this evening and the first couple pages are just things that were found in Dylans room (I want to know what this newspaper article was on his wall LOL and they also found white tablets in his room too... could have been his St. Johns Wort)

Now on page 10644 there is a search warrant that Robyn signed regarding 5 rolls of film provided by Lisa Kreutz?

What is that all about??


Surely Jeffco would have tested these pills if they couldn't be easily identified right? scratch

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sat May 26, 2018 10:28 am

I feel like I should know the answer but did Susan go to Columbine?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
 
The small questions thread
Back to top 
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Scarlett Vixen & Her Small Herd
» The Small Print ((Open))
» Character Interview/Fun Facts Thread
» Puppetry Questions
» Zack:. -Small body, big heart! (Scroll)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: