Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The small questions thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 64743

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

It seems like at the school some of the guys (even Dylan... ) got away with almost as much as they say the jocks did.

I suppose in a school as large as Columbine people tend to let way more things slide then they would normally. 

Then again that's no excuse for the incompetence of the administration to deal with the bullying problem.

Agreed

thelmar

Contribution Points : 7965

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Wasn’t that the teacher Eric liked? The one where he wrote about his arrest!

I don't remember the bullhorn story but it was Mr. Tonelli's class for which Eric wrote the story about the "event that significantly impacted his life". I think E would write something like "T-Dog" in the upper right hand corner of his papers under his name and the class period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Wasn’t that the teacher Eric liked? The one where he wrote about his arrest!

I don't remember the bullhorn story but it was Mr. Tonelli's class for which Eric wrote the story about the "event that significantly impacted his life". I think E would write something like "T-Dog" in the upper right hand corner of his papers under his name and the class period.

Thank you!!

I wonder what story I’m thinking about then.

Emanation of Darkness

Contribution Points : 2340

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:18 pm

I went to HS later but we didn't have a smokers pit, there were no open campus lunches, and there were multiple adults roaming each hallway all day to make sure everyone was in the right classroom.

I remember going to the bathroom once I lost my hallpass somehow and the hall monitor made me go back into my classroom with her and prove that I got the ok to go.  It was strict there.
Sounds grotesque.

"There can be no bystanders in the battle for survival. Anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
Scriptorus Munificantus

"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen."
Ezekiel 16:49
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SavageGlocker

Contribution Points : 3897

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:08 pm

This has probably been asked before, but did Eric wear his KMFDM hat during the shooting?

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 66040

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:09 pm

This has probably been asked before, but did Eric wear his KMFDM hat during the shooting?

No. He was hat-less.

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:46 pm

Does anyone remember an ebay listing from Jena Park? I spelled it wrong and she was selling her Columbine bear for like $25,000 and it said it was rare but I don't remember if it was all the seniors that got it, or if it was the seniors who survived the library?

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 26982

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:19 pm

I believe in Amanda Stair's testimonial she explained those were given to the students very shortly after the shooting. I could be wrong, but I feel like I remember her sharing that and possibly showing it on video as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icanmakeuhappy

Contribution Points : 1225

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Yesterday at 7:09 pm

What do you think would have happened if one of them decided to back off? I know it seems unlikely because they were into NBK but I wonder what would Dylan think if Eric backed off/Eric think if Dylan backed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   Yesterday at 7:14 pm

What do you think would have happened if one of them decided to back off? I know it seems unlikely because they were into NBK but I wonder what would Dylan think if Eric backed off/Eric think if Dylan backed off.

I don't think it would have happened and I think Dylan would have killed himself.

The small questions thread
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30