Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Why does Sandy Hook specifically have so many conspiracy's?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James411

Contribution Points : 33317

PostSubject: Re: Why does Sandy Hook specifically have so many conspiracy's?   Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also just because we haven't seen Adam's suicide photo doesn't mean it was fake, there are dozens of Mass Shooters suicide photos that haven't been released, were they false flags as well?

Some are real some are fake. I am not sure about every case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Response to: James411   Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:58 pm

@James411 wrote:
@Tommy QTR wrote:
Also just because we haven't seen Adam's suicide photo doesn't mean it was fake, there are dozens of Mass Shooters suicide photos that haven't been released, were they false flags as well?

Also, even if the suicide photos haven't been made public, there is a photo that shows the knees of the corpse of Adam P. Lanza.
You might argue that it was fake, but because the only big source of informations about the case is the FBI report, people should seek errors in the official documents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Sandy Hook specifically have so many conspiracy's?   Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:36 pm

@James411 wrote:
@Tommy QTR wrote:

no case is fake... port arthur is confusing but no american shooting was faked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Sandy Hook specifically have so many conspiracy's?   Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:37 pm

@Tommy QTR wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRQEci-TzQamQFVnP6hf2FQ

This guy literally debunks every Sandy Hook hoaxer argument there is.

and provides good info

he is based
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does Sandy Hook specifically have so many conspiracy's?   Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:38 pm

@James411 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
@James411 wrote:
I looked at the interview of the kids they seem too relaxed especially when obama interviewed that little blond girl.

I just dont know but it would not be hard for the goverment to do a false flag on a situation like this.
I mean
-no bodies
-no suicide photo
-ok I will concede with you there were picture of bullet holes released buy anybody could shoot at a wall and broken glass and say there was a shooting here
-no face footage of lanza
-nobody ever spoke publicly about lanza (except his barber ok and that babysiter guy but to me they seem unatural way of speaking) nobody even claimed to know him, cruz was a loner too. and ostracized yet he was somewhat known in the student body
-ok his dad spoke about him yet curiously only in print

-school was demolished yet no school here in the usa parkland,colombine,ever norris hall in virginia tech has ever been demolished after a mass shooting

-alex jones sued why would he get sued

I am not saying its a hoax, I just feel its suspicious.

OH YES THE FBI IS TOTALLY GONNA RELEASE PHOTOS OF DEAD 6 YEAR OLDS IM SURE THE PARENTS WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE THEIR DEAD KID

Well they could have released some scenes like the swat columbine video.

that was leaked...? i'm sure the swat team at sandy hook was like "remember when they released that swat video at columbine, we should do that man"
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 31675

PostSubject: Re: Why does Sandy Hook specifically have so many conspiracy's?   Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:42 am

What mass shootings are fake?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Why does Sandy Hook specifically have so many conspiracy's?   Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:18 pm

@Tommy QTR wrote:
@James411 wrote:
@Tommy QTR wrote:

What mass shootings are fake?

none of them if u have a brain
all of them if you're batshit
Back to top Go down
Wirely

Contribution Points : 16301

PostSubject: Re: Why does Sandy Hook specifically have so many conspiracy's?   Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:50 pm

My answer as to why Sandy Hook in particular attracted so many conspiracies is simple. First off it was a perfect opportunity for very unscrupulous and sociopathic individuals such as Alex Jones to make a buck off of it and gain more followers. As far as the people at large, some are too mentally weak to simply accept the idea that it IS possible for a tall, pale, gaunt, young man to commit an act of mass murder of small children. So it was easier for many of them to think it did not happen and it was somehow all fake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Why does Sandy Hook specifically have so many conspiracy's?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2