Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico

Go down 
+21
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
Stoned Slacker
macks_ant86
pess1mist
Jenn
James411
Krieg
BehindZeroProxies
tfsa47090
Dingus
Cobra6
kittycat
MellonCollie
sscc
sororityalpha
STK
Yumeko-chan
W.A.R.
Lunkhead McGrath
boringguy
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Empty
PostSubject: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At least 3 dead. Maybe a dozen injured. Not much on this yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Conflicting reports on the number of injuries. Per the norm. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 1:16 pm

3 dead so far 12 injured, gunman down.. what ever that means
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Snow wrote:
3 dead so far 12 injured, gunman down.. what ever that means

Wow you changed your name. But yeah, no suspect info right now either.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Apparently 2 are dead (not including gunman) and 15 wounded. Students said in text messages that he had an AR but they might've thought a police officer was the shooter (that can happen, especially shooters that wear tactic00l outfits like Zawahri and Holmes). The shooter is dead and it's unknown right now if the police shot him or if he commit suicide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 1:50 pm

Unrelaed

Reports oin NYC of a truck running people over now...I wondering if it has to do with the capital in Israel
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 2:15 pm

Snow wrote:
Unrelaed

Reports oin NYC of a truck running people over now...I wondering if it has to do with the capital in Israel
I don't see anything about it on the news..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Snow wrote:
Unrelaed

Links? The only thing my searches are bringing up is the one where the that guy drove down the bike path. scratch
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 2:20 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Snow wrote:
Unrelaed

Links? The only thing my searches are bringing up is the one where the that guy drove down the bike path. scratch
Yeah, it's a bit suspicious. I'm not going to call them a liar yet, but there's no reports on it except for the guy who did it previously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 2:25 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Snow wrote:
Unrelaed

Yeah, it's a bit suspicious. I'm not going to call them a liar yet, but there's no reports on it except for the guy who did it previously.

appears to be an accident

original report also said truck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 2:31 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Snow wrote:
Unrelaed

i wouldnt lie on purpose..i never have here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Snow wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Snow wrote:
Unrelaed

No worries Hun. Smile
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 2:41 pm

Snow wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Snow wrote:
Unrelaed

Ok. I just got suspicious since you hadn't posted a news story on it before that and I couldn't find any information on it.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Man, this wasn't even on the TV. I mean sure, there are a few big news stories today, but this didn't even get a minute of coverage on any major TV news station.

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 5:56 pm

press conference
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 81935
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 11:20 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Man, this wasn't even on the TV. I mean sure, there are a few big news stories today, but this didn't even get a minute of coverage on any major TV news station.

People are becoming more desensitized every day. Even the LA shooting (deadliest lone rampage in America), which can be compared to the rampage in Norway (Deadliest lone rampage in the world), got significantly less buzz in the media than I thought it would have. It seemed to have gotten much less attention than the night club shooting in Florida, which used to hold the record for being the most deadly in America. Rampages don't phase people anymore...

It probably also helped that it was in New Mexico. A lot of people tend to lump it together with Mexico and forget about it. I know a few people who don't even realize it is an American state.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 6:29 am

Wait what rampage in LA
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75386
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: re:    School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 6:34 am

Snow wrote:
Wait what rampage in LA

I think he meant to say Las Vegas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 6:39 am

boringguy wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

People are becoming more desensitized every day.

Agreed. Very sad to think that people hear about another school shooting and will simply go "Ah to bad" and change the channel. If it even gets their attention at all. But sadly this is the state of the world right now. Sad
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:51 am

QuestionMark wrote:

They covered it briefly on the world news last night.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 69573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:54 am

boringguy wrote:
It probably also helped that it was in New Mexico. A lot of people tend to lump it together with Mexico and forget about it. I know a few people who don't even realize it is an American state.

Thats interesting.

You would think Breaking Bad cleared that up Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Still nothing on the shooter. scratch
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 104615
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 3:25 pm

The shooter was a 21-year-old local male who pretended to be a student to gain access.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 3:28 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:
The shooter was a 21-year-old local male who pretended to be a student to gain access.

Any links?
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72184
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Interesting. Aside from Duane Morrison, this appears to be the only "abberant adult" attack that was committed at a high school.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 4:14 pm

Shooter - 21 year old William Atchison:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 4:28 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 4:51 pm

A friend told me he killed himself and used 2 9mm pistols, one of them was a Glock.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 5:44 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

Thanks.

You are welcome
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:32 pm

Shit. Fuck. I might've known this guy. SHIT.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:39 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

Wait WHAT!!?!

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:42 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Wait WHAT!!?!
It might be the Youtuber Vance Stone.
He has a discord where people (including me) are discussing it.
He had accounts ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) on here.

anna444 and fivefourteam like this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Holy shit, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?!

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:45 pm

The shooter posted somewhere saying this.
William Atchison wrote:
December 7, 2017
If things go according to plan, today would be when I die.
I wait until the school buses are detected, then head out on foot disguised as a student.
I go somewhere and gear up, then hold a class hostage and go apesh, then blow my brains out.

Work suck, school sucks, life sucks.

I just want out of this sh.

F*** this state, it really is bad. Think I’m insane? I’m actually more rational, peaceful and less loony than a majority of the citizenry of this entire region.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:45 pm

What makes you think it might have been this vance guy?

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

STK wrote:
Holy shit, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?!
Yeah, that's "Vance".
It isn't confirmed by the police, but there's a ton of evidence.
He messaged my friend hours before the shooting saying he was going to die.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:50 pm

FIBAgent wrote:
Just want to point out the truth

fucked up thing is, there's at least a 10% chance that one of the lurkers viewing this topic right now (or in the future) is probably the next goddamn shooter
I wonder if he was considering an attack when he wrote this.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Here's something [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted. It might be a copypasta (a lot of his friends, me included, know he does it often but it's still worth posting.)
Пошёл ты 23 Nov @ 1:18pm wrote:

How am I supposed to function in this world? Wherever I go, I see degeneracy. Pointless materialism, hedonism, sexual decay, dirty niggers who do nothing but slowly break down this society etc. it's fucking everywhere. No way to escape it, 99% of people are part of it and whatever I do I am confronted with the death of the West. Go to the store and buy groceries in peace? Nope, here's a group of LGBT liberal filth in line with you. And there's a nigger family with 10 kids over there. And a Finn too, but he's overweight as fuck and he's buying alcohol and shit junk food. Fucking fantastic.

I used to think that this was a phase and we'd get over it, but I have now come to realize that I was born into a literal dystopia.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:55 pm

This message makes sense considering the location he attacked.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 pm

STK wrote:
This message makes sense considering the location he attacked.
Someone traced his IP, it was near Aztec.
But even if it's innacurate, he lived in Colorado so it's still possible.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:59 pm

I mean that it makes sense that he attacked his high school, rather than some other location; a large body of mostly-liberal targets and a location he was familiar with.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:38 pm

I had a Skype conversation with him on the 5th November where he showed me a .22LR rifle and a 9mm Glock pistol he'd bought recently, I think he'd bought them on that same day? I think he said it was at least during that week. So if he really was the shooter then he bought at least one of his guns shortly before the shooting.
He had other guns and I think he even had rifles that fired bigger rounds like a Mini 14. People might wonder why he didn't use them however he did disguise himself as a student so he'd need to conceal his weapons, and a regular student wouldn't be carrying a black duffel bag.

anna444 and fivefourteam like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 9:57 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
It might be the Youtuber Vance Stone.
He has a discord where people (including me) are discussing it.
He had accounts ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) on here.

Well fuck. If true that makes him the second user who went on to kill people.

STK wrote:
FIBAgent wrote:
Just want to point out the truth

fucked up thing is, there's at least a 10% chance that one of the lurkers viewing this topic right now (or in the future) is probably the next goddamn shooter
I wonder if he was considering an attack when he wrote this.

Possibly. Maybe he wanted to be just like Eric Harris and use subtle "foreshadowing"/warnings to other people.

STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 10:12 pm

You'd have to be one sick puppy to "foreshadow" the fact that you're going to shoot a bunch of kids.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 pm

STK wrote:
You'd have to be one sick puppy to "foreshadow" the fact that you're going to shoot a bunch of kids.

Well quite a few shooting plots were prevented because the would be shooter did exactly that, and quite a few actual shootings which could've been prevented were not because people dismissed the warning as a joke, so it's not unheard of.

sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:50 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
I had a Skype conversation with him on the 5th November where he showed me a .22LR rifle and a 9mm Glock pistol he'd bought recently, I think he'd bought them on that same day? I think he said it was at least during that week. So if he really was the shooter then he bought at least one of his guns shortly before the shooting.
He had other guns and I think he even had rifles that fired bigger rounds like a Mini 14. People might wonder why he didn't use them however he did disguise himself as a student so he'd need to conceal his weapons, and a regular student wouldn't be carrying a black duffel bag.
This news article says that the shooter bought a Glock 9mm pistol a month ago.

Did this guy say anything else to your friend in the message where he said that he was going to die?

(Was this the guy who seemed to post a comment on every mass shooting related video on Youtube?)
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:59 pm

sscc wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
This news article says that the shooter bought a Glock 9mm pistol a month ago.

Did this guy say anything else to your friend in the message where he said that he was going to die?

(Was this the guy who seemed to post a comment on every mass shooting related video on Youtube?)
No, he didn't seem to say anything else.
Also his name was Vance Stone. He mentioned in a Youtube comment that he posted a ton of comments and his comments seemed to get flagged as spam automatically so maybe.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:10 am

None of you have heard from him today? Is that unusual?

If so, is it possible that he's trolling people by staying out of contact now that there is a rumor that it was him?

Did the friend start telling people about the message before or after the shooting happened?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:26 am

sscc wrote:
None of you have heard from him today? Is that unusual?

If so, is it possible that he's trolling people by staying out of contact now that there is a rumor that it was him?

Did the friend start telling people about the message before or after the shooting happened?
After.
Also he's online often so he'd probably be online by now.
Also someone deleted his entire discord (because they were afraid of LE raiding them) so if he was trolling he probably would've told people by now.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next