Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico

Go down 
+21
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
Stoned Slacker
macks_ant86
pess1mist
Jenn
James411
Krieg
BehindZeroProxies
tfsa47090
Dingus
Cobra6
kittycat
MellonCollie
sscc
sororityalpha
STK
Yumeko-chan
W.A.R.
Lunkhead McGrath
boringguy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 10:39 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder if Will put his Manifesto on his Mediafire account before it got deleted?

I'm gonna be pissed if that's the case.

Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 10:58 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder if Will put his Manifesto on his Mediafire account before it got deleted?

It probably is, I really want to see what was on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 2:20 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

His manifesto was probably about how he hated his life, for the 2 years i knew Vance or Will he was really Paranoid and edgy, he used to always say how he hated his job, his childhood and how "freemasons, jews and the fbi" were out to kill him or something like that,He made loads of tributes for Marc Lepine and Elliot Rodger on youtube around the time, when i spoke to him he was well known for his memes and humour as well as his encyclopedia dramatica activity i thought he was still trolling online until i found out he was dead months after the shooting.

Apparently Vance committed the attack on the 7th of December because it was the Anniversary of Pearl Harbor and supposedly one of wills family relatives died in the attack that day in 1941.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 5:19 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

His manifesto was probably about how he hated his life, for the 2 years i knew Vance or Will he was really Paranoid and edgy, he used to always say how he hated his job, his childhood and how "freemasons, jews and the fbi" were out to kill him or something like that,He made loads of tributes for Marc Lepine and Elliot Rodger on youtube around the time, when i spoke to him he was well known for his memes and humour as well as his encyclopedia dramatica activity i thought he was still trolling online until i found out he was dead months after the shooting.

Apparently Vance committed the attack on the 7th of December because it was the Anniversary of Pearl Harbor and supposedly one of wills family relatives died in the attack that day in 1941.
Still I wonder what was on his Mediafire account?

My guess is that it would be a bunch of pics of him taking edgy poses with the gun and maybe videos of him ranting about life.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:07 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Yeah, why couldn't he post it somewhere? Send it to someone? Couldn't he upload the files on a different website too, just in case?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:16 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Yeah, why couldn't he post it somewhere? Send it to someone? Couldn't he upload the files on a different website too, just in case?
Because he was a dumbass, I mean he got cucked by a sofa.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:19 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

How was he supposed to move the sofa then?
He should've just moved on to another classroom.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:29 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

How was he supposed to move the sofa then?
He should've just moved on to another classroom.
That's my point exactly.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:46 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

A simple use of archive.is would've solved the problem just as easily.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 7:57 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

A simple use of archive.is would've solved the problem just as easily.
I was gonna mention that actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 3:00 am

William made very good ED articles and edits which i enjoyed reading and created very entertaining and funny shit on YouTube which i was a fan of for over a year prior to the shooting. When i found out he did this, i was shocked because he never seemed like someone who would do it because of him condemning it and even wanted to for example hurt Noah Harpham as a demon in hell.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Halcyon666 wrote:
William made very good ED articles and edits which i enjoyed reading and created very entertaining and funny shit on YouTube which i was a fan of for over a year prior to the shooting. When i found out he did this, i was shocked because he never seemed like someone who would do it because of him condemning it and even wanted to for example hurt Noah Harpham as a demon in hell.

Maybe he did condemn mass shootings, just he didnt want to seem crazy or anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 2:25 am

sscc wrote:
Someone on kiwifarms posted this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The comment is from a week ago, so right before his shooting. The Mediafire account is suspended but it looks like he may have tried to release some content before the shooting.

Goddammit, fuck. I wished i went on that channel when the upload was online because i would've downloaded that shit and mirrored it for ya guys. Well, at least with Randy Stair's i was around when that shit was still up, but i didn't download shit 'cuz some retard didn't compress shit (fuckin' retarded fuck). Someone had to archive it, there's billions of people on earth and there had to been someone somewhere that saw it and probably downloaded this. I hope someone posts it someday, there's gotta be someone who has that shit (someone archived alot of BasedShaman's old videos, including the very first Ricardo Lopez videos BasedShaman did and sent a private link to BasedShaman, just using this as an example of someone archiving and years later releasing shit).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:55 pm

>Be you
>have a happy childhood for the first few years of your life
>Get bullied all a sudden
>Bullying gets worse
>Get suicidal and depressed at 11 years old
>Learn about Jeff Weise
>Become obsessed with him
>Learn about all these other mass shootings
>Become obsessed with mass shootings
>Join ED
>Become an internet troll
>Make shit-loads of YouTube videos
>Get suspended from school over writing the Columbine Shooting timeline on a whiteboard
>A few years later
>Meet some German dude named David
>Become friends with David
>Play games and troll people with David
>July 2016
>David goes on a rampage, then kills himself
>Become more depressed
>2 months later
>Your YouTube friend commits suicide
>Start to go into a downward spiral
>Continue looking for jobs
>Get hired from a gas station
>Work there for the next 1 year
>Hate it, but doing it cuz money
>Wake up
>Realize life is shit
>Think and realize theres no escape to this word
>Except...
>Formulate a plan
>Might as well do it cuz fuck life and troll America lol
>November
>Buy a Glock like Cho
>Buy some ammo
>Practice shooting once
>Write your plan
>But throw it away cuz its a shit plan
>Go to work
>leave work
>Come home
>Tell your parents work "sucked"
>Stay in your room for the next hour
>Dress as a student
>Load up
>Put Glock and ammo in backpack
>Leave home
>Go to your old high school
>Blend in with group of students
>Enter
>Go to a boys bathroom
>Go into a stall
>Unpack your shit
>Just finish up loading your Glock
>Some Hispanic kid opens up the stall door
>You forgot to lock it fuckk
>Freak the fuck out
>Kill the kid
>Go into the hallway
>Kill some cheerleader th0t
>Chase some teacher
>Her office door is blocked by a couch
>Fuck
>Shoot at random shit in the hallway for like 5 minutes
>Some janitor chases you wtf hahaha
>Janitor retreats for some reason
>Hear the cops about to enter
>Shoot yourself
>You realize how Dylan Klebold felt
>Shoot yourself again
> STILL ALIVE??
>Look up at some cop
>lay head down
>Die
>?????????????
>PROFIT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 5:11 pm

Very Happy  

I am going to make a timeline like that of my life,
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 8:04 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
>Be you
>have a happy childhood for the first few years of your life
>Get bullied all a sudden
>Bullying gets worse
>Get suicidal and depressed at 11 years old
>Learn about Jeff Weise
>Become obsessed with him
>Learn about all these other mass shootings
>Become obsessed with mass shootings
>Join ED
>Become an internet troll
>Make shit-loads of YouTube videos
>Get suspended from school over writing the Columbine Shooting timeline on a whiteboard
>A few years later
>Meet some German dude named David
>Become friends with David
>Play games and troll people with David
>July 2016
>David goes on a rampage, then kills himself
>Become more depressed
>2 months later
>Your YouTube friend commits suicide
>Start to go into a downward spiral
>Continue looking for jobs
>Get hired from a gas station
>Work there for the next 1 year
>Hate it, but doing it cuz money
>Wake up
>Realize life is shit
>Think and realize theres no escape to this word
>Except...
>Formulate a plan
>Might as well do it cuz fuck life and troll America lol
>November
>Buy a Glock like Cho
>Buy some ammo
>Practice shooting once
>Write your plan
>But throw it away cuz its a shit plan
>Go to work
>leave work
>Come home
>Tell your parents work "sucked"
>Stay in your room for the next hour
>Dress as a student
>Load up
>Put Glock and ammo in backpack
>Leave home
>Go to your old high school
>Blend in with group of students
>Enter
>Go to a boys bathroom
>Go into a stall
>Unpack your shit
>Just finish up loading your Glock
>Some Hispanic kid opens up the stall door
>You forgot to lock it fuckk
>Freak the fuck out
>Kill the kid
>Go into the hallway
>Kill some cheerleader th0t
>Chase some teacher
>Her office door is blocked by a couch
>Fuck
>Shoot at random shit in the hallway for like 5 minutes
>Some janitor chases you wtf hahaha
>Janitor retreats for some reason
>Hear the cops about to enter
>Shoot yourself
>You realize how Dylan Klebold felt
>Shoot yourself again
> STILL ALIVE??
>Look up at some cop
>lay head down
>Die
>?????????????
>PROFIT!
Can you not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:36 pm

I lurked on here and read some of William Atchison's posts (FIBAgent) and read a lot of Encyclopedia Dramatica articles edited by him before he did it. I've been occasionally lurking on here since early 2017. A few weeks after the shooting, I found a haunting post made by him on YouTube. I have a screencap of it, but I'll just type it out instead:
screencap made on 28 December 2017 at 3:49 AM on the video LSD Dream Emulator by Vance Stone [William Atchison's main YouTube account]

naturalselector89 6 months ago
ur dead

W A 3 weeks ago [for some reason his username was changed from Vance Stone to his initials after his death]
soon :^)

[five comments down here, stupid standard YouTube comments that are also retrospective and 4chan tier]

Last edited by NSAhoneypot on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:49 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
I lurked on here and read some of William Atchison's posts (FIBAgent) and read a lot of Encyclopedia Dramatica articles edited by him before he did it. A few weeks after the shooting, I found a haunting post made by him on YouTube. I have a screencap of it, but I'll just type it out instead:
screencap made on 28 December 2017 at 3:49 AM on the video LSD Dream Emulator by Vance Stone [William Atchison's main YouTube account]

ur dead

W A 3 weeks ago [for some reason his username was changed from Vance Stone to his initials after his death]

[five comments down here, stupid standard YouTube comments that are also retrospective and 4chan tier]

I think I remember seeing that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:51 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
I lurked on here and read some of William Atchison's posts (FIBAgent) and read a lot of Encyclopedia Dramatica articles edited by him before he did it. A few weeks after the shooting, I found a haunting post made by him on YouTube. I have a screencap of it, but I'll just type it out instead:

ur dead

I always wondered why the 3? 3 victims including himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 11:12 pm

(redac)

Last edited by NSAhoneypot on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 1:02 am

TheOne99 wrote:

Wait what? When was this made public knowledge?

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 3:20 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

It was mentioned on a news website on a news report video, koat I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 3:28 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

It was mentioned on a news website on a news report video, koat I think

Do you possibly remember where you came across this or have a link?
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 57404
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:25 pm

I actually remember him telling me he got suspended for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 11:02 pm

Found iit, its mentioned at the end of the video
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 9:26 pm

RIP Coachcuck
To quote a statement on Find A Grave, "Thanks for your contributions to ED, in helping to improve the site during its dark ages. Hopefully the sofa didn't block you from passing through the pearly gates."
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Seeing as how it's almost the one year anniversary of Bill's attempted mass murder, I figured it would be prudent to share some tidbits of information I saw in a news article about him. 

Quote :
The report also documents that the shooter, who had dropped out of high school and in recent years built a racist online persona, once allegedly threatened to shoot a neighbor.
Despite that threat, which brought police to the door, and an FBI investigation that brought authorities into the family’s living room in March 2016, 21-year-old Aztec resident William Atchison went virtually under the radar as authorities investigated a sibling instead.
[…]
The shooter had a longtime history of speaking with school counselors and was seeing a counselor in Farmington until the counselor retired, his father told investigators. His son made two trips to a new counselor, then stopped going and dropped out of school, his father said. The father said his son had spoken about being “picked on” while walking between classes at Aztec High.

I really want to know what went down between Bill and this neighbor he threatened to shoot. Maybe it was a joke? Kind of fucked up if that was the case.

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 2:40 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 1:26 pm

I was wondering whether or not he was wearing an Encyclopedia Dramatica t-shirt under his hoodie while doing the shooting. Is there any info supporting this?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:15 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
I was wondering whether or not he was wearing an Encyclopedia Dramatica t-shirt under his hoodie while doing the shooting. Is there any info supporting this?
Wait, they know what he was wearing? What was he wearing?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Still miss him...
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 3:25 pm

Apparently a teacher who survived the Shooting wrote a book about her experience:

The book is on Amazon if anyone wants to buy it.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52171
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 12:39 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:
Wait, they know what he was wearing? What was he wearing?

Credit : Radical-and-radiant on Tumblr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 24727
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Williams Plebbit account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 42302
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 6:17 pm

Screenshot of Bill's Cho 2.0 channel I found when searching through an archive of /b/

CanIHelpYou and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5