Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico

Go down 
+21
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
Stoned Slacker
macks_ant86
pess1mist
Jenn
James411
Krieg
BehindZeroProxies
tfsa47090
Dingus
Cobra6
kittycat
MellonCollie
sscc
sororityalpha
STK
Yumeko-chan
W.A.R.
Lunkhead McGrath
boringguy
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:39 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Shit. Fuck. I might've known this guy. SHIT.

Wait WHAT!!?!

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:42 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Shit. Fuck. I might've known this guy. SHIT.

Wait WHAT!!?!
It might be the Youtuber Vance Stone.
He has a discord where people (including me) are discussing it.
He had accounts ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) on here.

anna444 and fivefourteam like this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72769
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Holy shit, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?!

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:45 pm

The shooter posted somewhere saying this.
William Atchison wrote:
December 7, 2017
If things go according to plan, today would be when I die.
I wait until the school buses are detected, then head out on foot disguised as a student.
I go somewhere and gear up, then hold a class hostage and go apesh, then blow my brains out.

Work suck, school sucks, life sucks.

I just want out of this sh.

F*** this state, it really is bad. Think I’m insane? I’m actually more rational, peaceful and less loony than a majority of the citizenry of this entire region.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:45 pm

What makes you think it might have been this vance guy?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

STK wrote:
Holy shit, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?!
Yeah, that's "Vance".
It isn't confirmed by the police, but there's a ton of evidence.
He messaged my friend hours before the shooting saying he was going to die.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:50 pm

FIBAgent wrote:
Just want to point out the truth

fucked up thing is, there's at least a 10% chance that one of the lurkers viewing this topic right now (or in the future) is probably the next goddamn shooter
I wonder if he was considering an attack when he wrote this.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Here's something [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted. It might be a copypasta (a lot of his friends, me included, know he does it often but it's still worth posting.)
Пошёл ты 23 Nov @ 1:18pm wrote:

How am I supposed to function in this world? Wherever I go, I see degeneracy. Pointless materialism, hedonism, sexual decay, dirty niggers who do nothing but slowly break down this society etc. it's fucking everywhere. No way to escape it, 99% of people are part of it and whatever I do I am confronted with the death of the West. Go to the store and buy groceries in peace? Nope, here's a group of LGBT liberal filth in line with you. And there's a nigger family with 10 kids over there. And a Finn too, but he's overweight as fuck and he's buying alcohol and shit junk food. Fucking fantastic.

I used to think that this was a phase and we'd get over it, but I have now come to realize that I was born into a literal dystopia.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:55 pm

This message makes sense considering the location he attacked.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 pm

STK wrote:
This message makes sense considering the location he attacked.
Someone traced his IP, it was near Aztec.
But even if it's innacurate, he lived in Colorado so it's still possible.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:59 pm

I mean that it makes sense that he attacked his high school, rather than some other location; a large body of mostly-liberal targets and a location he was familiar with.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:38 pm

I had a Skype conversation with him on the 5th November where he showed me a .22LR rifle and a 9mm Glock pistol he'd bought recently, I think he'd bought them on that same day? I think he said it was at least during that week. So if he really was the shooter then he bought at least one of his guns shortly before the shooting.
He had other guns and I think he even had rifles that fired bigger rounds like a Mini 14. People might wonder why he didn't use them however he did disguise himself as a student so he'd need to conceal his weapons, and a regular student wouldn't be carrying a black duffel bag.

anna444 and fivefourteam like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 9:57 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
It might be the Youtuber Vance Stone.
He has a discord where people (including me) are discussing it.
He had accounts ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) on here.

Well fuck. If true that makes him the second user who went on to kill people.

STK wrote:
FIBAgent wrote:
Just want to point out the truth

fucked up thing is, there's at least a 10% chance that one of the lurkers viewing this topic right now (or in the future) is probably the next goddamn shooter
I wonder if he was considering an attack when he wrote this.

Possibly. Maybe he wanted to be just like Eric Harris and use subtle "foreshadowing"/warnings to other people.

STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 10:12 pm

You'd have to be one sick puppy to "foreshadow" the fact that you're going to shoot a bunch of kids.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 pm

STK wrote:
You'd have to be one sick puppy to "foreshadow" the fact that you're going to shoot a bunch of kids.

Well quite a few shooting plots were prevented because the would be shooter did exactly that, and quite a few actual shootings which could've been prevented were not because people dismissed the warning as a joke, so it's not unheard of.

sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:50 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
I had a Skype conversation with him on the 5th November where he showed me a .22LR rifle and a 9mm Glock pistol he'd bought recently, I think he'd bought them on that same day? I think he said it was at least during that week. So if he really was the shooter then he bought at least one of his guns shortly before the shooting.
He had other guns and I think he even had rifles that fired bigger rounds like a Mini 14. People might wonder why he didn't use them however he did disguise himself as a student so he'd need to conceal his weapons, and a regular student wouldn't be carrying a black duffel bag.
This news article says that the shooter bought a Glock 9mm pistol a month ago.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Did this guy say anything else to your friend in the message where he said that he was going to die?

(Was this the guy who seemed to post a comment on every mass shooting related video on Youtube?)
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:59 pm

sscc wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

Did this guy say anything else to your friend in the message where he said that he was going to die?

(Was this the guy who seemed to post a comment on every mass shooting related video on Youtube?)
No, he didn't seem to say anything else.
Also his name was Vance Stone. He mentioned in a Youtube comment that he posted a ton of comments and his comments seemed to get flagged as spam automatically so maybe.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:10 am

None of you have heard from him today? Is that unusual?

If so, is it possible that he's trolling people by staying out of contact now that there is a rumor that it was him?

Did the friend start telling people about the message before or after the shooting happened?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:26 am

sscc wrote:
None of you have heard from him today? Is that unusual?

If so, is it possible that he's trolling people by staying out of contact now that there is a rumor that it was him?

Did the friend start telling people about the message before or after the shooting happened?
After.
Also he's online often so he'd probably be online by now.
Also someone deleted his entire discord (because they were afraid of LE raiding them) so if he was trolling he probably would've told people by now.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:31 am

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:40 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Also someone deleted his entire discord (because they were afraid of LE raiding them)

Have the police contacted you yet?

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:53 am

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Also someone deleted his entire discord (because they were afraid of LE raiding them)

Have the police contacted you yet?
No.
I don't live in the US though, so maybe that's why.
Back to top Go down
MellonCollie

MellonCollie

Contribution Points : 58389
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 1:58 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
sscc wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

No, he didn't seem to say anything else.
Also his name was Vance Stone. He mentioned in a Youtube comment that he posted a ton of comments and his comments seemed to get flagged as spam automatically so maybe.
Wait, Vance Stone?? Oh fuck..

kittycat

Contribution Points : 101142
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 5:14 pm

I highly doubt it was VS but if it does turn out to be him I shall certainly be celebrating Smile The troll will return in one form or another (if he's not here already!). His reddit about guns, VPN's and Tor certainly makes an interesting read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cobra6

Contribution Points : 61187

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Damn, if this really was "Vance Stone", then I talked with him on YT sometimes.
Back to top Go down
MellonCollie

MellonCollie

Contribution Points : 58389

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 9:48 pm

I watched his videos quite a bit and seen him a lot on Youtube. Think I might have talked to him once or twice...damn, I am at loss of words..

Contribution Points : 60016

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:12 pm

Last edited by Dingus on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Apparently people are alleging that he was a sysop on Encyclopedia Dramatica and a user on Kiwi Farms.

I wonder if the allegations are true.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ganon/Sephiroth is apparently his Blockland account. Holy shit.

This is the blockland thread where they talk about it.

Last edited by QuestionMark on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dingus

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 10:18 pm

Last edited by Dingus on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 10:43 pm

Huh, wonder when the cross contamination starts.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 11:14 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Ganon/Sephiroth is apparently his Blockland account. Holy shit.

This is the blockland thread where they talk about it.
Holy shit. On Vance's Steam profile, there's a link to his old Steam account with that username.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Here are his Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms accounts:

Just...god damn.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 11:37 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Here are his Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms accounts:

Just...god damn.
Yep. It's him. It's Vance. AlGore is Vance.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:00 am

I'm surprised no news agency mentioned his online presence. Guess they moved on.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Dingus

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:04 am

Last edited by Dingus on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:21 am

STK wrote:
I'm surprised no news agency mentioned his online presence. Guess they moved on.

I think part of it is that this wasn't big enough for them to make a story about, and part of it is that it's been four days since it's been revealed he was an ED admin, a KF user, and a member of this very website. Most news outlets ignored Randy Stair, even though he had a diverse internet presence.

It also doesn't help that this shooting happened while several major political stories are happening live (such as the Russia investigation, Al Franken's resignation, the congressional race in Alabama, and the upcoming net neutrality vote). Everyone's priorities are elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:38 am

I didn't really want to believe this and at first I wasn't buying it because he was a troll. I was casually looking through his accounts for the past couple of days to see if there was any proof one way or another.

At first, I saw that he said something about living in the suburbs of Denver, which didn't make sense if he was the shooter and made me think that it was a lie. Yesterday, I found a comment which suggested the name of his real life brother. I just got around to looking it up and someone with the name on the account he identified as his brother's (there was only a first name and last initial on the account but obviously we know what the last name should be if he's related to the shooter) comes up with an address in Aztec, NM, about five minutes from the high school. That seems like a very weird coincidence if it's not him.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:41 am

STK wrote:
I have a feeling that law enforcement agencies are going through his online activity right now (if only to make sure that he didn't have any help) and that the information that he was "obsessed with mass shootings" will be released within the next week or two. I don't think it will be a major national story but I'm sure that they will be talking about it locally.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:59 am

sscc wrote:
I didn't really want to believe this and at first I wasn't buying it because he was a troll. I was casually looking through his accounts for the past couple of days to see if there was any proof one way or another.

At first, I saw that he said something about living in the suburbs of Denver, which didn't make sense if he was the shooter and made me think that it was a lie. Yesterday, I found a comment which suggested the name of his real life brother. I just got around to looking it up and someone with the name on the account he identified as his brother's (there was only a first name and last initial on the account but obviously we know what the last name should be if he's related to the shooter) comes up with an address in Aztec, NM, about five minutes from the high school. That seems like a very weird coincidence if it's not him.

I'm going to be honest, I was shocked to learn it was ED user AlGore. His long history of internet trolling led me to believe he wasn't serious.

tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100863
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 1:45 am

Dingus wrote:
He was also on Tumblr.

The tumblr username/partial url has been removed from your post.

Usernames and urls from any social networking site are forbidden on the forum.

Please refer to the rules for a more in depth explanation:

Thank you.

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 am

tfsa47090 wrote:

Thank you.

I think this is going to be a situation like this:

tfsa47090 wrote:
*Recently, Adam Lanza's former tumblr usernames were allowed to remain visible via screenshots ONLY. If another similar situation arises down the road where it has been discovered that someone infamous had a social media account, the same exact rules will apply: SCREENSHOTS of their posts will be allowed, and the only username that can remain visible will be THEIRS, no one else's.

Correct me if I'm wrong or I'm misinterpreting things.

tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100863
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:14 am

QuestionMark wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:

Thank you.

I think this is going to be a situation like this:

tfsa47090 wrote:
*Recently, Adam Lanza's former tumblr usernames were allowed to remain visible via screenshots ONLY. If another similar situation arises down the road where it has been discovered that someone infamous had a social media account, the same exact rules will apply: SCREENSHOTS of their posts will be allowed, and the only username that can remain visible will be THEIRS, no one else's.

Correct me if I'm wrong or I'm misinterpreting things.

You're correct.

One important point that must be emphasized is that we cannot allow the tumblr link to be posted at all.

However, if it is proven with 100% certainty that this is indeed the person AND that it IS his tumblr account, the only thing that will be permitted will be screenshots that obscure ALL usernames aside from his.

His tumblr url/username will be allowed to remain visible in screenshots only.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:02 pm

A list of every account that we know are his.

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:16 pm

We can confirm he had a Tumblr account.

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:16 pm

He worshiped Eric/Dylan, Hitler, etc, - sound familiar?
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:03 pm

I wonder when Kiwifarms realizes we're talking about them.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 59145
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Love how he complained about degeneracy but smoked meth
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:05 pm

STK wrote:
I wonder when Kiwifarms realizes we're talking about them.

Well at the very least they found out Satanicdruggie/AlGore was a member here. 

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Here's another list of known accounts and aliases, courtesy of the people on EDF. 

It's a long one:

Link: https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.rs/threads/satanicdruggie-algore-shoots-up-their-school.29904/#post-1006970

EclipseSun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next