Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico

Go down 
+21
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
Stoned Slacker
macks_ant86
pess1mist
Jenn
James411
Krieg
BehindZeroProxies
tfsa47090
Dingus
Cobra6
kittycat
MellonCollie
sscc
sororityalpha
STK
Yumeko-chan
W.A.R.
Lunkhead McGrath
boringguy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72209
Forum Reputation : 328

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Has any type of motive been established? Or are they just going to leave it at "He wanted out of this shit"?
According to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], he posted the following sometime before the shooting:

"How am I supposed to function in this world? Wherever I go, I see degeneracy. Pointless materialism, hedonism, sexual decay, dirty niggers who do nothing but slowly break down this society etc. it's fucking everywhere. No way to escape it, 99% of people are part of it and whatever I do I am confronted with the death of the West. Go to the store and buy groceries in peace? Nope, here's a group of LGBT liberal filth in line with you. And there's a nigger family with 10 kids over there. And a Finn too, but he's overweight as fuck and he's buying alcohol and shit junk food. Fucking fantastic.

I used to think that this was a phase and we'd get over it, but I have now come to realize that I was born into a literal dystopia."

So it looks like he hated the way the world was going and he wanted out. He probably attacked his old high school because he was familiar with the area and because he viewed the students there as helping to normalize cultural values he hated.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 4:19 pm

sscc wrote:
At this point, I am just waiting for media to catch on to the fact that there have been two "mass shooters" on this site in 6 months.

It does make you think about who you could be talking to on the forum. Suspect
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 4:37 pm

STK wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Has any type of motive been established? Or are they just going to leave it at "He wanted out of this shit"?
According to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], he posted the following sometime before the shooting:

"How am I supposed to function in this world? Wherever I go, I see degeneracy. Pointless materialism, hedonism, sexual decay, dirty niggers who do nothing but slowly break down this society etc. it's fucking everywhere. No way to escape it, 99% of people are part of it and whatever I do I am confronted with the death of the West. Go to the store and buy groceries in peace? Nope, here's a group of LGBT liberal filth in line with you. And there's a nigger family with 10 kids over there. And a Finn too, but he's overweight as fuck and he's buying alcohol and shit junk food. Fucking fantastic.

I used to think that this was a phase and we'd get over it, but I have now come to realize that I was born into a literal dystopia."

So it looks like he hated the way the world was going and he wanted out. He probably attacked his old high school because he was familiar with the area and because he viewed the students there as helping to normalize cultural values he hated.
I looked this up the other day and it was from a /pol/ thread in late November (which is also when he posted it on Steam, I think) so I don't believe that he was the original author. He seemed to repost content from other places if he thought that it was funny or interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if he agreed with the sentiment based on other things that he wrote but I think that his shooting was mainly an attention seeking suicide after he decided that his life was hopeless. Maybe he really did think that the world was going to hell (though, who doesn't these days?) but it seems like he was a 21 year old kid with no education, no plans for the future, no life outside of the internet and a very dark outlook so he figured that he might as well kill some people if he was going to kill himself. I would actually be surprised to find out that this shooting was related to politics/social issues in any direct way.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 4:45 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sscc wrote:
At this point, I am just waiting for media to catch on to the fact that there have been two "mass shooters" on this site in 6 months.
I knew of Lanza's participation on a Columbine forum before I joined here so I always considered it a possibility. You can't know what is going on in someone else's mind.

If the people who lived with Randy and William (and Adam) didn't know that they were potential murderers, we can't expect to be able to figure it out ourselves. Even the FBI didn't realize that William was a real threat.

I'm actually still hoping that Vance Stone is going to show up on his Youtube channel and tell us that we all got trolled. It seems unlikely at this point though.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 6:19 pm

sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
"Investigators also found several drawings, goodbye notes and a notebook with passwords inside. There was also a book "Walking in Daniel's Shoes," written by the father of a 1999 Columbine High School massacre victim."

I wonder if the goodbye notes will be released?
Me too. I wonder how extensive their final report will be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How did you know that the accounts on this forum belonged to him?

ChoSeungHui seems a lot like him and (I think) he told me that FIBAgent was him.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 6:27 pm

sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
sscc wrote:
I knew of Lanza's participation on a Columbine forum before I joined here so I always considered it a possibility. You can't know what is going on in someone else's mind.

If the people who lived with Randy and William (and Adam) didn't know that they were potential murderers, we can't expect to be able to figure it out ourselves. Even the FBI didn't realize that William was a real threat.

I'm actually still hoping that Vance Stone is going to show up on his Youtube channel and tell us that we all got trolled. It seems unlikely at this point though.
Considering someone deleted his entire discord due to being scared of getting raided, if he was trolling he probably would've told everyone by now.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 6:30 pm

sscc wrote:

I looked this up the other day and it was from a /pol/ thread in late November (which is also when he posted it on Steam, I think) so I don't believe that he was the original author. He seemed to repost content from other places if he thought that it was funny or interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if he agreed with the sentiment based on other things that he wrote but I think that his shooting was mainly an attention seeking suicide after he decided that his life was hopeless. Maybe he really did think that the world was going to hell (though, who doesn't these days?) but it seems like he was a 21 year old kid with no education, no plans for the future, no life outside of the internet and a very dark outlook so he figured that he might as well kill some people if he was going to kill himself. I would actually be surprised to find out that this shooting was related to politics/social issues in any direct way.
I did point out when I posted it that it may be a copypasta, so maybe it wasn't him.
EDIT: He posted it on November 23rd.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 6:53 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
"Investigators also found several drawings, goodbye notes and a notebook with passwords inside. There was also a book "Walking in Daniel's Shoes," written by the father of a 1999 Columbine High School massacre victim."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] How did you know that the accounts on this forum belonged to him?

ChoSeungHui seems a lot like him and (I think) he told me that FIBAgent was him.
Well, thank you for all of the information that you've shared with us so far.

Can you tell us a little bit about what he was like or what you thought of him? Would you ever have suspected that he would do this?

I thought I saw someone say that he told them about the FBI visit in 2016. Were you aware of that and if so, what did he say about it?

Did he ever talk about his interactions with Auvinen or Sonboly?

I always remembered his name in association with Elliot Rodger. Did he talk about Elliot much?

Sorry for all the questions but I'd like to know more about why he might have chosen to do this. Based on what I've seen, he posted about how to prevent mass shootings and spoke negatively about mass shooters at times while glorifying them at other times. How did he seem to feel about it all when you spoke to him?

(These questions apply to anyone on the forum who may have interacted with him.)
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 7:25 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
sscc wrote:

Considering someone deleted his entire discord due to being scared of getting raided, if he was trolling he probably would've told everyone by now.

It also seems like too much of a coincidence to be some elaborate troll. An admin at the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums confirmed that Satanicdruggie's IP came from the same town the shootings happened at (source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 8:54 pm

sscc wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Well, thank you for all of the information that you've shared with us so far.

Can you tell us a little bit about what he was like or what you thought of him? Would you ever have suspected that he would do this?

I thought I saw someone say that he told them about the FBI visit in 2016. Were you aware of that and if so, what did he say about it?

Did he ever talk about his interactions with Auvinen or Sonboly?

I always remembered his name in association with Elliot Rodger. Did he talk about Elliot much?

Sorry for all the questions but I'd like to know more about why he might have chosen to do this. Based on what I've seen, he posted about how to prevent mass shootings and spoke negatively about mass shooters at times while glorifying them at other times. How did he seem to feel about it all when you spoke to him?

(These questions apply to anyone on the forum who may have interacted with him.)
It's ok. I'm fine with answering questions.

I think one time he mentioned that he trolled Elliot Rodger.

He talked about being a TAA (The Amazing Atheist) fanboy back in the day and talking to Pekka, but we didn't talk about it a lot.

I talked to him about Sonboly though, he described Sonboly as "autistic" and said that he was quiet, didn't reply that much and his replies were long. I think he also mentioned that Sonboly took a while to reply. He said he met Sonboly when he gave Vance some money in GTA 5 (he used hacks to get money) and then him and Vance would troll people in GTA. He put Sonboly on his "Badass List" on his profile (the list just contains people who've gifted him things on Steam) and it says that Sonboly gave him CS:GO skins and GTA 5 money.

He talked badly about shooters. He wrote most of the ED articles about mass shooters and most of the time they're negative. He sometimes said stuff like "shoot the school shooter" and just insulted them in general.

He mentioned the police visiting his house due to his videos and he said that the police that visited apparently found his videos funny but they had to just check on him or something like that.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 9:57 pm

Photos of him as a kid that were posted on the new version of his Discord. Apparently they're from the ED forums. The dates on the photos are both in 2008, so he was 11 or 12.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 10:22 pm

sscc wrote:

Well tomorrow's the 5 year anniversary of Sandy Hook and Adam was a member of an older columbine forum, so there may be some mention of Will and Randy.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:18 am

He made me a poem/song thingy and put it on my profile.
Enjoy this work of art.
William wrote:
this bitch is my little sex slave
so what if its a guy i aint gay
i just got somethin for brown eye
regardless of the gender of the dame

i know where u live reve
i got somethin up my sleeve
see this glock bitch now get on the ground
and start suckin my cock swish and spit and work yo mouth all the way down

im gonna fuckin destroy u
pin u down and rape u
and anally devasate u
make you unable or capable to walk anymore
dumb little whore u

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:33 am

I have some conversations that I had with him if anyone's interested.
They're not that interesting but still.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:16 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Enjoy this work of art.
William wrote:

i know where u live reve

pin u down and rape u
and anally devasate u
dumb little whore u

Well that certainly is something else. scratch  Not sure what, but its something. Shocked Suspect
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:23 am

He commented this on his own Steam profile on the 4th September. It seems to be a news article about sexual abuse at Aztec. It's the first time I've seen him actually mention Aztec High on social media.
William wrote:
The boy told detectives Kirkland was close to another student in the drama program. That student was interviewed and told detectives Kirkland had never inappropriately touched him, the affidavit states.
Kirkland was hired in August as the Aztec High School drama teacher after the retirement of Sidley Harrison.
Aztec Municipal School District Superintendent Kirk Carpenter today confirmed that Kirkland was an employee of the district, but said he could not discuss the teacher’s contract.
“I don’t have much to say about it,” he said.
Kirkland is scheduled to appear at a preliminary examination hearing on Aug. 9.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:32 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Enjoy this work of art.
William wrote:

i know where u live reve

pin u down and rape u
and anally devasate u
dumb little whore u

Well that certainly is something else. scratch  Not sure what, but its something. Shocked Suspect
We (for some reason) he'd send people messages about how he'd suck them off or....uhh.....do a certain thing involving the anus however would add that he isn't gay because he said no homo so it isn't that weird considering that.
and give me your anus homo.
Here's an example.
van bones wrote:
and give me your anus homo

just wax and bleach that stuff first

o and clean yo asshol out

no homo

i aint gay cus if i aint gay i aint gay

imma suk yo dik

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:37 am

He mentioned getting bullied so badly that his teeth were knocked out. He didn't mention Aztec but I'm guessing it happened there.
William: my 2 front teeth are permanently broken because of what i went thru
William: the dental work to fix these teeth
William: cause me to have to have it redone every 5 years
William: and i got scars too

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:40 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Enjoy this work of art.
William wrote:

i know where u live reve

pin u down and rape u
and anally devasate u
dumb little whore u

We (for some reason) he'd send people messages about how he'd suck them off or....uhh.....do a certain thing involving the anus however would add that he isn't gay because he said no homo so it isn't that weird considering that.
Here's an example.
van bones wrote:

no homo

imma suk yo dik

Well he did have a way with words didn't he? (Not saying that it was good.) Haha

Maybe he was gay, but didn't want to admit it, or was ashamed of it.scratch

Also please keep in mind that I know almost nothing about this case, other then I spotted it and made the first thread on it.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:41 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Enjoy this work of art.
William wrote:

i know where u live reve

pin u down and rape u
and anally devasate u
dumb little whore u

Here's an example.
van bones wrote:

no homo

imma suk yo dik

Well he did have a way with words didn't he? (Not saying that it was good.) Haha

Also please keep in mind that I know almost nothing about this case, other then I spotted it and made the first thread on it.
He talked a lot about his success with women, so I think it was just a joke.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 8:06 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Enjoy this work of art.
William wrote:

i know where u live reve

pin u down and rape u
and anally devasate u
dumb little whore u

Here's an example.
van bones wrote:

no homo

imma suk yo dik

Did he only talk about is supposed success with women or did he have proof? Maybe he was Bi and was struggling with it. scratch
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 8:21 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Enjoy this work of art.
William wrote:

i know where u live reve

pin u down and rape u
and anally devasate u
dumb little whore u

Here's an example.
van bones wrote:

no homo

imma suk yo dik

Did he only talk about is supposed success with women or did he have proof? Maybe he was Bi and was struggling with it. scratch
He sent me nudes of the girls he had sex with or he persuaded into giving him them (which I personally did not like). So yes, he gave proof.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:31 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Enjoy this work of art.
William wrote:

i know where u live reve

pin u down and rape u
and anally devasate u
dumb little whore u

Here's an example.
van bones wrote:

no homo

imma suk yo dik

He sent me nudes of the girls he had sex with or he persuaded into giving him them (which I personally did not like). So yes, he gave proof.

He had proof of having pictures. You can get those anywhere online, so I really wouldn't consider that as real proof. Was he in a relationship?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:41 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Enjoy this work of art.
William wrote:

i know where u live reve

pin u down and rape u
and anally devasate u
dumb little whore u

Here's an example.
van bones wrote:

no homo

imma suk yo dik

He had proof of having pictures. You can get those anywhere online, so I really wouldn't consider that as real proof. Was he in a relationship?
Most likely not. I think he'd just get a girl, have sex and move on.
Back to top Go down
Krieg

Krieg

Contribution Points : 59874
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:52 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Enjoy this work of art.
William wrote:

i know where u live reve

pin u down and rape u
and anally devasate u
dumb little whore u

I think that the "no homo" jokes are a reference to videos like and he liked that kind of videos

Here's an example.
van bones wrote:

no homo

imma suk yo dik

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you messed up editing your thingy but I still get what you're trying to say.
I think he sent me one of those videos or a similar one by someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] May I ask how you knew this person and for how long?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Maybe he was gay, but didn't want to admit it, or was ashamed of it.

It's more likely that he was kidding seeing as he was a meme man and that "No homo tho" shit is a meme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:17 pm

mordupen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Maybe he was gay, but didn't want to admit it, or was ashamed of it.

It's more likely that he was kidding seeing as he was a meme man and that "No homo tho" shit is a meme.

Probably so.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 84223
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 3:17 pm

I renember he posted on another guy youtube channel telling him that he wanted him to be his girlfriend. he then said no homo. He said stuff like I wanna be your girlfrined no homo and then I renember someone asked him if he was gay and he said no I am just checking to see you aint gay.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 3:58 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Considering the fact that he was an internet troll, he probably said it for shock value and nothing else.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:49 pm

James411 wrote:
I renember he posted on another guy youtube channel telling him that he wanted him to be his girlfriend. he then said no homo. He said stuff like I wanna be your girlfrined no homo and then I renember someone asked him if he was gay and he said no I am just checking to see you aint gay.
Link?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Here's an (unlisted) video on his channel where he uses his webcam and speaks.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wikipedia states that "Encyclopedia Dramatica/Kiwi Farms" was his motive.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 11:14 pm

STK wrote:

I think that's just a troll. On KF they had previously edited the motive to be "autism". See for yourself.

sscc

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:03 am

Someone on kiwifarms posted this.

The comment is from a week ago, so right before his shooting. The Mediafire account is suspended but it looks like he may have tried to release some content before the shooting.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 5:12 am

STK wrote:
His motive used to be "Rage".
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 5:17 am

sscc wrote:

The comment is from a week ago, so right before his shooting. The Mediafire account is suspended but it looks like he may have tried to release some content before the shooting.
Fuck. If only someone would've got it sooner. Fucking mediafire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 11:52 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
sscc wrote:

Has any of that content been released?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:00 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
sscc wrote:

Has any of that content been released?
Probably not.
First Randy, now William. I wish he did what Randy did and posted it everywhere instead of just one place where no one would've found it until a week after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Maybe it will slowly trickle out.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:04 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Hopefully it will.
I hope the police there is smarter than Jeffco and knows that releasing stuff that the killer made relating to the attack most likely won't make copycats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:10 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Hopefully it will.
I hope the police there is smarter than Jeffco and knows that releasing stuff that the killer made relating to the attack most likely won't make copycats.

Anytime I see or hear the name "Jeffco" my eyes just roll. Rolling Eyes It is an almost uncontrollable action. Haha
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:26 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Hopefully it will.
A lot of people who study mass murder believe that this sort of content does encourage copycats because shooters often have role models and many of them are motivated by a desire for infamy. I don't know if the release of the content by itself would add to the problem, though it probably could, but I think it's likely that the story would receive more attention from the press if this was released because it would give them material to cover and they always do, no matter how many times they are informed of the possible negative effects. This effectively gives the shooters the infamy that they were looking for and could always encourage potential shooters to follow their lead. I know that many of us are eager to see content created by mass murderers but I don't think we should lie to ourselves and say that it can't possibly be harmful for the police to release their photos, videos and manifestos. A potential shooter does not process content like this in the same way as the average person. It can encourage identification with the shooter, become a blueprint for their own actions or even an inspiration.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Hopefully it will.

Anytime I see or hear the name "Jeffco" my eyes just roll. Rolling Eyes It is an almost uncontrollable action. Haha
I found a picture of you.
(I tried to make it as bad as possible.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:47 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Hopefully it will.

I found a picture of you.
(I tried to make it as bad as possible.)

LOL
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 2:26 pm

The Daily Beast released an article about William's online activities, including his postings on ED and KF. No mention of this site yet.

W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 69598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Im surprised the media isn't pushing this and blaming Trump's rhetoric for it.

Guess they owe one after they buried the story of the Bernie supporter shooting up Republicans as soon as they could.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 6:58 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
Im surprised the media isn't pushing this and blaming Trump's rhetoric for it.

Most people have long since moved on.

sscc

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:01 am

I don't know how long the IP address logs last but I know that you have mentioned that you have access to member IP addresses in the past and I was wondering whether you would be able to check out the IP location of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It seems that a moderator on another site was able to do this and confirmed that the account which allegedly belonged to the shooter was posting from the area of the shooting and this would suggest that there is a good chance that his real IP address would have appeared in the logs for this site if he was browsing the forum in the recent past.

If you could do that and these accounts are both confirmed to belong to him, would there be any way to search for similar IP addresses and identify whether he may have had others (assuming that he was not using any program to hide his real location at the time)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School shooting in Aztec New Mexico   School shooting in Aztec New Mexico - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School shooting in Aztec New Mexico
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next