Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grandma

PostSubject: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 am

This seems always like the perfect copycat to me. Thank god, the police was very quick that day and he only killed himself. Instead of making "basement tapes" he made "living room tapes" Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He mentioned Eric Harris in his diary:

"ERIC HARRIS
Der wohl vernüftigste Junge den eine beschissene Highschool bieten kann … pff … ERIC HARRIS IST GOTT! Da gibt es keinen Zweifel. Es ist erschreckend, wie ähnlich Eric mir war. Manchmal kommt es mir vor als würde ich sein Leben noch mal leben, als wenn sich alles das noch mal wiederholen würde. Ich bin keine Kopie von REB, VoDKA, Steini, Gill, Kinkel, Weise oder sonst wem! Ich bin die Weiterentwicklung von REB ! Aus seinen Fehlern habe ich gelernt, die Bomben. Aus seinem ganzen Leben habe ich gelernt.."

My translation:

ERIC HARRIS
Probably the most sensible boy a crappy high school can offer... pff ... ERIC HARRIS IS GOD! There is no doubt. It's scary how similar Eric was to me. Sometimes it seems to me as if I was living his life again, as if everything would repeat again. I'm not a copy of REB, voDKA, Steini, Gill, Kinkel way or who else! I am the development of REB! From his mistakes, I've learned the bombs. From his whole life, I've learned..."

You can read the whole diary here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope it works
Back to top Go down
Jaan

PostSubject: Re: Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:29 am

Sebastian is also talking about being an outcast and he wanted to see things change (compare to: kickstart an evolution). He made a nice comparison between him and Eric and the local priest and the pope (denying being a copycat).
He prepared it well, even writing things down in english to reach a larger audience, but to understand all knowing german is preferred.
Back to top Go down

Emsdetten, Germany 2006 Bastian Bosse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1