Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Janaúba massacre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ripbr1999

ripbr1999

Contribution Points : 58089
Forum Reputation : 0

Janaúba massacre Empty
PostSubject: Janaúba massacre   Janaúba massacre Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 11:04 am

On the morning of October 5, 2017, the 50-year-old night watchman from the Municipal Center for Childhood Education, the 50-year-old Damião Soares dos Santos, arrived at the school saying he was going to deliver a medical certificate. After entering, he invaded a classroom, where dozens of children between the ages of 3 and 7 were taking part in normal school activities. He then locked the door and threw fuel on several children, officials and himself, firing then. According to regional delegate Bruno Fernandes, he came to embrace some children in the middle of the flames.
As a result of its action, a fire took over the premises, dying four children in the place, and leaving dozens of injured. Five more children, the teachers Heley of Abreu and Jessica Morgana, the auxiliary Geni Oliveira, and the aggressor himself died, after being rescued, totaling thirteen dead.

links:
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

Janaúba massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janaúba massacre   Janaúba massacre Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Wow. And I thought Kim De Gelder was the worst mass murderer that targeted children.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72209
Forum Reputation : 328

Janaúba massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janaúba massacre   Janaúba massacre Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 4:49 pm

Reminds me of this guy. Also, this looks like Brazil's 5th rampage attack on a school; there was this really minor one in 2001, Edmar Freitas in 2003, Wellington De Oliveria in 2011, and this one earlier this year.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
ripbr1999

ripbr1999

Contribution Points : 58089
Forum Reputation : 0

Janaúba massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janaúba massacre   Janaúba massacre Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 5:16 pm

STK wrote:
Reminds me of this guy. Also, this looks like Brazil's 5th rampage attack on a school; there was this really minor one in 2001, Edmar Freitas in 2003, Wellington De Oliveria in 2011, and this one earlier this year.

There was another massacre in October 1999 that left 3 dead and 7 injured in the neighborhood of Vida Nova in the city of Campinas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janaúba massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janaúba massacre   Janaúba massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Janaúba massacre
Page 1 of 1