Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:31 pm

What do you think of CVA's "kill with me and I'll die with you" theory? He mentions it in several videos and I've seen others who agree with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Eric was 2nd best to Dylan. He didn't consider him his best friend. That would have been Zach Heckler. And Dylan was devastated when Zach got a girlfriend and didn't spend as much time with him anymore. Even though he still had Eric, he didn't want to be around Eric, he wanted to be around Zach.

Eric copied Dylan all the way down to the way he started dressing, to the stickers he put on his car. Eric didn't even like liquor, but he drank it because Dylan did. And I'm pretty sure it was probably the same with the cigarettes.

Eric referred to Dylan as his best friend all of the time and mentioned how he got the exact same decal to put on his car because Dylan had one.

And I have yet to see any proof that the shooting was Eric's idea. I'm not talking about who did all the planning for it, I'm talking about which one of them went up to the other and said "we should do a shooting". I'm convinced that it was Dylan who did that because there is actual proof that he thought of going on a shooting and naming that shooting "NBK" way before Eric ever mentioned anything about a shooting.

Eric had a temper and was angry all of the time and Dylan used that to manipulate him into going on a shooting with him because that's what he wanted to do so that he could finally off himself. And honestly, I don't know why Dylan's Mother ignores that. Why she still thinks that Dylan was just mentally ill and got swept into it.

It's so damn obvious she did not even know her own son. Why she seems to find it impossible and won't even consider the idea of Dylan actually being the one to think this up is beyond me because the evidence is there. She just decided to ignore that and make it all about mental illness on Dylan's part and Eric being a psychopath. And that is not what the evidence left behind is saying. Not at all.

I agree. I think Dylan fooled people a lot better.

I bet it was a conversation that Dylan started and Eric ran with it.

Even in Eric's journals, Dylan mentions his self awareness and Eric writes "V and I are the only ones with self awareness' Dylan calls people Zombies, Eric follows suit in a way.

One of them liked cigars. Eric smoked a cigarette like you puff on a cigar or if you're trying to act like your smoking a cigarette but you don't want to.



_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What do you think of CVA's "kill with me and I'll die with you" theory? He mentions it in several videos and I've seen others who agree with it.


I can get behind that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Eric copied Dylan all the way down to the way he started dressing, to the stickers he put on his car. Eric didn't even like liquor, but he drank it because Dylan did. And I'm pretty sure it was probably the same with the cigarettes.

Eric referred to Dylan as his best friend all of the time and mentioned how he got the exact same decal to put on his car because Dylan had one.

I think Devon had even said somewhere that Eric copied Dylan and that he HATED it! But I can't remember exactly where I came across it though. scratch

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Eric copied Dylan all the way down to the way he started dressing, to the stickers he put on his car. Eric didn't even like liquor, but he drank it because Dylan did. And I'm pretty sure it was probably the same with the cigarettes.

Eric referred to Dylan as his best friend all of the time and mentioned how he got the exact same decal to put on his car because Dylan had one.

I think Devon had even said somewhere that Eric copied Dylan and that he HATED it! But I can't remember exactly where I came across it though. scratch

I feel like maybe the 11k? Devon did say that Eric copied everything Dylan did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Do you think it is JUST the journal entries that made people feel this way about Dylan, him being the follower and meek?

What is it about him that makes the general public and even some of Dylans friends think that Eric was the criminal mastermind?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Eric copied Dylan all the way down to the way he started dressing, to the stickers he put on his car. Eric didn't even like liquor, but he drank it because Dylan did. And I'm pretty sure it was probably the same with the cigarettes.

Eric referred to Dylan as his best friend all of the time and mentioned how he got the exact same decal to put on his car because Dylan had one.

I think Devon had even said somewhere that Eric copied Dylan and that he HATED it! But I can't remember exactly where I came across it though. scratch

I feel like maybe the 11k? Devon did say that Eric copied everything Dylan did.

I think Eric was actually jealous of Dylan in a way. Dylan was tall, had more friends etc. SO its not a huge stretch to think he did try to act like Dylan.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you think it is JUST the journal entries that made people feel this way about Dylan, him being the follower and meek?

What is it about him that makes the general public and even some of Dylans friends think that Eric was the criminal mastermind?

I think the journals are a big part of it, but not all of it.

Judy Brown has been repeating the "Dylan was a follower" theory since the shooting happened. And if I recall, others said that they were more surprised that Dylan was involved than they were about Eric. It might also be in some interviews from the 11k

None of this means Dylan was a follower, per se. In my mind, it just means he was more introverted than Eric and more tactful about his rage. This made it much more shocking once people learned he was involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Eric copied Dylan all the way down to the way he started dressing, to the stickers he put on his car. Eric didn't even like liquor, but he drank it because Dylan did. And I'm pretty sure it was probably the same with the cigarettes.

Eric referred to Dylan as his best friend all of the time and mentioned how he got the exact same decal to put on his car because Dylan had one.

I think Devon had even said somewhere that Eric copied Dylan and that he HATED it! But I can't remember exactly where I came across it though. scratch

I feel like maybe the 11k? Devon did say that Eric copied everything Dylan did.

I think Eric was actually jealous of Dylan in a way. Dylan was tall, had more friends etc. SO its not a huge stretch to think he did try to act like Dylan.

If he could be more like Dylan maybe he'd get more friends and fit in more so to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you think it is JUST the journal entries that made people feel this way about Dylan, him being the follower and meek?

What is it about him that makes the general public and even some of Dylans friends think that Eric was the criminal mastermind?


I think it was mainly Eric attitude. Almost everyone who knew him said he was pretty much a hothead. That he was just plain out mean. He would get pissy about anything and then you ended up on one of his lists and that was it, he hated you from then on.

Eric was seemingly only nice to girls if he liked them, or was trying to date them etc.  Most the guys they hung around were more Dylan's friends, and Eric had issues with a lot of them. Other then Chris Morris who seemed to be more Eric's buddy then Dylan's.

Also Eric's angry out bursts probably didn't help, but when you pair it up with his hate filled journals most people stop there and say "Yep he did it, it was his idea" They never look deeper then the surface, and on the surface Eric tried to be a badass who didn't care about anything. BUT for those who have dug down you can see that for the most part it was just a ruse to hide behind.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you think it is JUST the journal entries that made people feel this way about Dylan, him being the follower and meek?

What is it about him that makes the general public and even some of Dylans friends think that Eric was the criminal mastermind?

I think the journals are a big part of it, but not all of it.

Judy Brown has been repeating the "Dylan was a follower" theory since the shooting happened. And if I recall, others said that they were more surprised that Dylan was involved than they were about Eric. It might also be in some interviews from the 11k

None of this means Dylan was a follower, per se. In my mind, it just means he was more introverted than Eric and more tactful about his rage. This made it much more shocking once people learned he was involved.

A lot of it probably comes from the fact that yes he was more tactful and people knew him longer and Dylan seemed to try to get along with people more than Eric.


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you think it is JUST the journal entries that made people feel this way about Dylan, him being the follower and meek?

What is it about him that makes the general public and even some of Dylans friends think that Eric was the criminal mastermind?


I think it was mainly Eric attitude. Almost everyone who knew him said he was pretty much a hothead. That he was just plain out mean. He would get pissy about anything and then you ended up on one of his lists and that was it, he hated you from then on.

Eric was seemingly only nice to girls if he liked them, or was trying to date them etc.  Most the guys they hung around were more Dylan's friends, and Eric had issues with a lot of them. Other then Chris Morris who seemed to be more Eric's buddy then Dylan's.

Also Eric's angry out bursts probably didn't help, but when you pair it up with his hate filled journals most people stop there and say "Yep he did it, it was his idea" They never look deeper then the surface, and on the surface Eric tried to be a badass who didn't care about anything. BUT for those who have dug down you can see that for the most part it was just a ruse to hide behind.

I can't add anything Smile I completely agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2481
Contribution Points : 55734
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:14 pm

What would Judy Brown know? I mean seriously, Dylan hadn't been "best friends" with her son since they were in Kindergarten. Sure they had classes together and talked in school and maybe ate lunch together once in awhile, but Brooks wasn't even apart of their group of friends and Eric wasn't friends with Brooks for nearly 2 years.

Judy barely even knew Eric and her family wasn't as close to the Klebold's as she makes it out to be. And I still don't believe Dylan gave Brooks Eric's website. I really do think Brooks' brother is the one who came across it. Dylan was a lot closer with Eric than Brooks. Why would he go behind his back and give Brooks a link to a website? That makes no sense and I get tired of constantly seeing the Browns in the middle of this Columbine stuff just because Brooks was friends with Dylan when they were boy scouts together over 10 years prior. Yet there they are in the middle of every single interview and documentary.

_________________
"Oh well, whatever, nevermind".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:18 pm

I also don't believe Dylan gave Brooks the web address. He was a part of the rebel missions that Eric bragged about online. Why would he risk getting in trouble for them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That makes no sense and I get tired of constantly seeing the Browns in the middle of this Columbine stuff just because Brooks was friends with Dylan when they were boy scouts together over 10 years prior. Yet there they are in the middle of every single interview and documentary.


I think the Brown's were mainly included at first because of them having previously reported Eric. Judy seems to be the only one who played up the "Oh my baby Brooks was friends with Dylan" angle. While Randy has always came from the angle of "We reported this kid and NOTHING was done about it!"

Randy has always seemed more angry and distrustful of the way Columbine was handled. From Jeffco not following through on the reports that could have stopped it, to them then lying about it and going after Brooks as a way to cover up their shitty police work.  Although they did seem to stay front and center with anything Columbine related ever since. But for some reason I can stomach Randy far better then his wife or son.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What would Judy Brown know? I mean seriously, Dylan hadn't been "best friends" with her son since they were in Kindergarten. Sure they had classes together and talked in school and maybe ate lunch together once in awhile, but Brooks wasn't even apart of their group of friends and Eric wasn't friends with Brooks for nearly 2 years.

Judy barely even knew Eric and her family wasn't as close to the Klebold's as she makes it out to be. And I still don't believe Dylan gave Brooks Eric's website. I really do think Brooks' brother is the one who came across it. Dylan was a lot closer with Eric than Brooks. Why would he go behind his back and give Brooks a link to a website? That makes no sense and I get tired of constantly seeing the Browns in the middle of this Columbine stuff just because Brooks was friends with Dylan when they were boy scouts together over 10 years prior. Yet there they are in the middle of every single interview and documentary.

I believe Aaron gave Brooks the website too. Brooks even lied about being at Dylan's funeral. It was Zach who was there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That makes no sense and I get tired of constantly seeing the Browns in the middle of this Columbine stuff just because Brooks was friends with Dylan when they were boy scouts together over 10 years prior. Yet there they are in the middle of every single interview and documentary.


I think the Brown's were mainly included at first because of them having previously reported Eric. Judy seems to be the only one who played up the "Oh my baby Brooks was friends with Dylan" angle. While Randy has always came from the angle of "We reported this kid and NOTHING was done about it!"

Randy has always seemed more angry and distrustful of the way Columbine was handled. From Jeffco not following through on the reports that could have stopped it, to them then lying about it and going after Brooks as a way to cover up their shitty police work.  Although they did seem to stay front and center with anything Columbine related ever since. But for some reason I can stomach Randy far better then his wife or son.

Randy's motives seem more genuine to me. Like he's angry at the situation and wants to actually do something about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:46 pm

As far as Eric's journals go. I imagine Devon saw at some point what Dylan said about her in it and couldn't have been too happy.


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That makes no sense and I get tired of constantly seeing the Browns in the middle of this Columbine stuff just because Brooks was friends with Dylan when they were boy scouts together over 10 years prior. Yet there they are in the middle of every single interview and documentary.


I think the Brown's were mainly included at first because of them having previously reported Eric. Judy seems to be the only one who played up the "Oh my baby Brooks was friends with Dylan" angle. While Randy has always came from the angle of "We reported this kid and NOTHING was done about it!"

Randy has always seemed more angry and distrustful of the way Columbine was handled. From Jeffco not following through on the reports that could have stopped it, to them then lying about it and going after Brooks as a way to cover up their shitty police work.  Although they did seem to stay front and center with anything Columbine related ever since. But for some reason I can stomach Randy far better then his wife or son.

Randy's motives seem more genuine to me. Like he's angry at the situation and wants to actually do something about it.

EXACTLY! You can actually see the hate in his eyes when he talks about Jeffco. I truly think that Columbine effected him deeply. I mean they did what they thought was best, they turned in someone who was obviously making threats and they trusted the police to do their jobs. Then come to find out the police not only didn't do what most would have expected them to do(which likely could have stopped the deaths of 15 people)but then Jeffco tried to cover their own ass by saying the Brown's were lying about the reports, then going after Brooks as a way to discredit them in the media and public eye.

This is why I want Randy's book so bad. I want to see him roast Jeffco!

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:08 pm

It's weird because when we talk about Judy and Randy it's rarely as Brooks' parents as a couple and more about them as separate people who are connected to Columbine. Judy seems more emotional and wanting to insert herself into the drama, while Randy wants to hold people accountable and set the record straight.

I agree with whoever above said they trust Randy more. Because I do too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's weird because when we talk about Judy and Randy it's rarely as Brooks' parents as a couple and more about them as separate people who are connected to Columbine. Judy seems more emotional and wanting to insert herself into the drama, while Randy wants to hold people accountable and set the record straight.

I agree with whoever above said they trust Randy more. Because I do too.


I believe she barged into the police department demanding to see the basement tapes, she got mad at Sue for not reaching out to the families in the way she wanted and she showed up in Sue's damn driveway on 4/20 which I'm pretty sure I was on the subway listening to the audiobook of AMR for the first time and yelled "what the hell Judy" out loud.. probably got some looks.

I trust Randy FAR more than anyone else in that family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's weird because when we talk about Judy and Randy it's rarely as Brooks' parents as a couple and more about them as separate people who are connected to Columbine. Judy seems more emotional and wanting to insert herself into the drama, while Randy wants to hold people accountable and set the record straight.

I agree with whoever above said they trust Randy more. Because I do too.


I believe she barged into the police department demanding to see the basement tapes, she got mad at Sue for not reaching out to the families in the way she wanted and she showed up in Sue's damn driveway on 4/20 which I'm pretty sure I was on the subway listening to the audiobook of AMR for the first time and yelled "what the hell Judy" out loud.. probably got some looks.

I trust Randy FAR more than anyone else in that family.


I do get the vibe that Judy is/was more of the "We told you so" type.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Also-- I know Sue says she and Tom decided against staying with them the night of 4/20 because she wanted to protect the Browns' safety/privacy, but I honestly think part of her just didn't trust Judy all that much to be discreet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also-- I know Sue says she and Tom decided against staying with them the night of 4/20 because she wanted to protect the Browns' safety/privacy, but I honestly think part of her just didn't trust Judy all that much to be discreet.


That may have played a roll as well.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:44 pm

[quote="ShadowedGoddess"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also-- I know Sue says she and Tom decided against staying with them the night of 4/20 because she wanted to protect the Browns' safety/privacy, but I honestly think part of her just didn't trust Judy all that much to be discreet.


That may have played a roll as well. [/quote

I think they fared much better going to their families house than the Browns.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also-- I know Sue says she and Tom decided against staying with them the night of 4/20 because she wanted to protect the Browns' safety/privacy, but I honestly think part of her just didn't trust Judy all that much to be discreet.


That may have played a roll as well. [/quote

I think they fared much better going to their families house than the Browns.



Agreed. For some reason I keep seeing Judy shoving hand fulls of Eric website printouts in their faces, saying "SEE I KNEW ALL ALONG ERIC WAS EVIL!"

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:49 pm

"....but I decided not to tell you about his pipe bombs and death threats until after he killed and injured a bunch of people!"

Ugh. Judy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"....but I decided not to tell you about his pipe bombs and death threats until after he killed and injured a bunch of people!"

Ugh. Judy.


Well in Judy's defense, the Browns DID assume that Eric had indeed gotten into trouble over all that.

They just didn't know that the police hadn't followed up on their reports and that Eric an had gotten in trouble because of the van break in instead.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"....but I decided not to tell you about his pipe bombs and death threats until after he killed and injured a bunch of people!"

Ugh. Judy.


Well in Judy's defense, the Browns DID assume that Eric had indeed gotten into trouble over all that.

They just didn't know that the police hadn't followed up on their reports and that Eric an had gotten in trouble because of the van break in instead.

Did she not know that Dylan also got into trouble?

I can understand that POV but I guess the assumption would be Dylan got into trouble for the Rebel Missions, but why not Zach, he was KiBBz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Brooks says in his book that word went around the school that both Eric and Dylan were in trouble for something big but wouldn't say what it was.

Wouldn't the Browns have wondered why Dylan was also in trouble, since he supposedly ratted out Eric by giving the website?

That's why their story doesn't add up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Lost tail Of The Fallen Angel Warriors ( Form;Seeking Members )
» yonge April Angel boren into a world alone
» Silken Angel
» Clockwork Angel
» *--Angel Of Darkness's--* Horses......

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: