Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER

Go down 
+9
spidEr
Sane One
Jenn
W.A.R.
SandraSmit19
Littlelo
Screamingophelia
sscc
42099_4EVA
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER   Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 11:02 pm

Jea wrote:
You can't reject influence of destructive people, especially when you are very close to each other. For example in almost all relationship/friendship one is a leader, and according the statement of people who knew them well, Eric was a leader, and everyone noticed how Dylan have changed thru their friendship with Eric,  you can't deny influence of Eric on Dylan. Yes, they took something from each other and fed each other with different emotions, but I really can't imagine that Dylan could kill someone by himself, he probably had some angry thoughts and mby even dreamed to kill someone, but it's very far from take a real gun and make a real gun shoots.  Eric had serious mental problems, and strange that some part of people want to deny it, it's not just anger, it's something more deeper. I really believe that if they were never met eachother the story went to the different direction, and I do believe that Eric anyway killed someone soon or later. And yes, idea of NBK was Dylan's according his diary, but Eric was the one who made this dream come true, without him Dylan probably just committed suicide, or survived this teenage depression by himself.

I feel really torn because I do think Eric really brought a lot of the anger out in Dylan and I believe Eric really needed a friend. I feel like looking at the evidence you can argue for both Eric and Dylan being more of the leader/follower. I think they played off of each other and if they never met, we may never have heard of either of them. Unless Dylan did kill himself and Sue became an advocate for brain health like she is now. Or Eric did something on his own.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dylan the angel, Eric the MONSTER
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2