Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Eric emotional abuse ?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556
Top Contributor


Posts : 265
Contribution Points : 20181
Join date : 2017-01-30

PostSubject: Eric emotional abuse ?   Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:07 pm

ok so i was rewatching that clip of eric yelling into the camera for hitmen for hire to make a shitpost, and i had a thought. you see, i’ve been a bit preoccupied with the way eric’s home life was like and how his father may have treated him. of course, this is all purely speculation from what little information we have about it, so this is purely a theory.
so everyone has seen this clip where eric yells into the camera and is quite aggressive. it was for a school project and he was acting, so again, these are just my thoughts. the way he advances toward the camera and his tone of voice struck me, especially when he says, “do you understand, you little worthless piece of crap?” he only needs one take, unlike dylan who messes up a couple times, and i feel it’s because eric has been on the receiving end of that behavior before. wayne harris had a military background, and as we all know, soldiers in-training often get screamed at in this manner without being able to strike back, they just have to take it. they’re berated often, and all they can do is say, “yes, sir.” we also know eric would get yelled at by his father as stated in a document he was given while in the diversion program. he also stated somewhere that he hid in a closet when he wanted to be alone.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i just feel like eric may have been mirroring what he experienced himself in this clip.

LIKE I SAID, THIS IS PURELY MY SPECULATION, DON’T THROW ROCKS AT ME PLS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:28 pm

His face changes too at the end and the end with "do you understand me?" Is parental sounding.. it's worth taking about. No stones from me.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Eric did say that yelling was done when there were conflicts or arguments in the house. His tone does ring of authority. I have no doubts that there was probably a lot of yelling and screaming going on during disagreements. So I believe he likely did get some inspiration from his dad on his hard ass demeanor. Smile

But I think it's a stretch in saying he was emotionally abused. I mean who's to say that after all the yelling that Wayne didn't slap him on the back or give him a fatherly hug? We just don't know, but we do know that Eric said his parents were the best ever. No where did Eric state he was abused emotionally or physically.

I do believe that Eric admired his dad, so its not hard to imagine him picking up on his mannerisms and such.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Eric did say that yelling was done when there were conflicts or arguments in the house. His tone does ring of authority.  I have no doubts that there was probably a lot of yelling and screaming going on during disagreements. So I believe he likely did get some inspiration from his dad on his hard ass demeanor. Smile

But I think it's a stretch in saying he was emotionally abused. I mean who's to say that after all the yelling that Wayne didn't slap him on the back or give him a fatherly hug?   We just don't know, but we do know that Eric said his parents were the best ever. No where did Eric state he was abused emotionally or physically.  

I do believe that Eric admired his dad, so its not hard to imagine him picking up on his mannerisms and such.

He could have gotten his temper from his dad too. I don't think he was abused but he may have looked to his dad as what a "man' should be like and if he felt like he fell short it may have effected him a lot.

He was shorter than his dad and I think brother, he had health issues throughout his life, he was really smart but felt like the military was his only shot. He didn't see any other life for himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rebbie556
Top Contributor


Posts : 265
Contribution Points : 20181
Join date : 2017-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:15 pm

In supportive parents he mentioned his mom 2nd Kevin and least supportive his dad .
There might be siblings rivalry in there .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In supportive parents he mentioned his mom 2nd Kevin and least supportive his dad .
There might be siblings  rivalry  in there .

But he also said that Kev was his favorite family member. I agree there was likely some rivalry. Kevin was pretty much all the things Eric wanted to be, he was tall, moderately popular etc.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


He could have gotten his temper from his dad too. I don't think he was abused but he may have looked to his dad as what a "man' should be like and if he felt like he fell short it may have effected him a lot.

He was shorter than his dad and I think brother, he had health issues throughout his life, he was really smart but felt like the military was his only shot. He didn't see any other life for himself.


Kevin was taller then Eric. I'm not sure by how much, but he was taller.

Also I do agree that Eric likely looked at his dad and pretty much saw the "Alpha Military" type man and did strive to be as close to that as he possibly could.

It's not hard to imagine Eric having issues with his health/mental problems and thinking they made him less manly in his own eyes and in others. Sad

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Miscellaneous Moderator


Posts : 3577
Contribution Points : 55907
Join date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:17 pm

I find it interesting that Eric and Kevin screamed at each other. I wonder if his parents were present at that time?

One thing that isn't discussed is the fact that ALL siblings have problems. Dylan wasn't alone in getting into disagreements with his brother. Eric had troubles with his older brother too.

I also don't for a second think Wayne Harris abused Eric. Why would he want to do that to a son he wants to be successful? I think he may have been strict but I don't think he was abusive. And he was strict because he wanted Eric to turn out alright much like he did so he had good reason.

If he were as bad as what's speculated Kevin would have had problems too -- and I assume there were times Kevin let Wayne down too that aren't spoken about because he didn't end up becoming a mass murderer and instead leads a successful life.

The impression I got from the Harris family is that like the Klebold family they were caring, but very clinical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I find it interesting that Eric and Kevin screamed at each other. I wonder if his parents were present at that time?

One thing that isn't discussed is the fact that ALL siblings have problems. Dylan wasn't alone in getting into disagreements with his brother. Eric had troubles with his older brother too.

I also don't for a second think Wayne Harris abused Eric. Why would he want to do that to a son he wants to be successful? I think he may have been strict but I don't think he was abusive. And he was strict because he wanted Eric to turn out alright much like he did so he had good reason.

If he were as bad as what's speculated Kevin would have had problems too -- and I assume there were times Kevin let Wayne down too that aren't spoken about because he didn't end up becoming a mass murderer and instead led a successful life.

The impression I got from the Harris family is that like the Klebold family they were caring, but very clinical.


Agreed. I know my sisters/brother and I have actually gotten into physical fights before. Haha Every one fights and argues with their siblings.complaint  It's just a right of passage in a sense.   Smile

I have said before that Wayne likely did have a strict style of parenting. But that doesn't mean there was abuse going on within the family. Not many abused kids would say that their parents were the best f*cking parents ever.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I find it interesting that Eric and Kevin screamed at each other. I wonder if his parents were present at that time?

One thing that isn't discussed is the fact that ALL siblings have problems. Dylan wasn't alone in getting into disagreements with his brother. Eric had troubles with his older brother too.

I also don't for a second think Wayne Harris abused Eric. Why would he want to do that to a son he wants to be successful? I think he may have been strict but I don't think he was abusive. And he was strict because he wanted Eric to turn out alright much like he did so he had good reason.

If he were as bad as what's speculated Kevin would have had problems too -- and I assume there were times Kevin let Wayne down too that aren't spoken about because he didn't end up becoming a mass murderer and instead led a successful life.

The impression I got from the Harris family is that like the Klebold family they were caring, but very clinical.


Agreed. I know my sisters/brother and I have actually gotten into physical fights before. Haha Every one fights and argues with their siblings.complaint  It's just a right of passage in a sense.   Smile

I have said before that Wayne likely did have a strict style of parenting. But that doesn't mean there was abuse going on within the family. Not many abused kids would say that their parents were the best f*cking parents ever.

I bet a lot of this speculation also comes from the fact that the Harris's haven't been in public talking about Eric like Dylan's mom has. People assume they have something to hide.

It's always been telling to me that Eric was more emotional in the BT, talking about his family and stuff and Dylan was pretty much " eff off, bye"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ivan
Miscellaneous Moderator


Posts : 3577
Contribution Points : 55907
Join date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I find it interesting that Eric and Kevin screamed at each other. I wonder if his parents were present at that time?

One thing that isn't discussed is the fact that ALL siblings have problems. Dylan wasn't alone in getting into disagreements with his brother. Eric had troubles with his older brother too.

I also don't for a second think Wayne Harris abused Eric. Why would he want to do that to a son he wants to be successful? I think he may have been strict but I don't think he was abusive. And he was strict because he wanted Eric to turn out alright much like he did so he had good reason.

If he were as bad as what's speculated Kevin would have had problems too -- and I assume there were times Kevin let Wayne down too that aren't spoken about because he didn't end up becoming a mass murderer and instead led a successful life.

The impression I got from the Harris family is that like the Klebold family they were caring, but very clinical.


Agreed. I know my sisters/brother and I have actually gotten into physical fights before. Haha Every one fights and argues with their siblings.complaint  It's just a right of passage in a sense.   Smile

I have said before that Wayne likely did have a strict style of parenting. But that doesn't mean there was abuse going on within the family. Not many abused kids would say that their parents were the best f*cking parents ever.
I think that "worthless piece of crap" stuff comes more from what was said to Eric AT SCHOOL than what his Dad may have said to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Miscellaneous Moderator


Posts : 3577
Contribution Points : 55907
Join date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I find it interesting that Eric and Kevin screamed at each other. I wonder if his parents were present at that time?

One thing that isn't discussed is the fact that ALL siblings have problems. Dylan wasn't alone in getting into disagreements with his brother. Eric had troubles with his older brother too.

I also don't for a second think Wayne Harris abused Eric. Why would he want to do that to a son he wants to be successful? I think he may have been strict but I don't think he was abusive. And he was strict because he wanted Eric to turn out alright much like he did so he had good reason.

If he were as bad as what's speculated Kevin would have had problems too -- and I assume there were times Kevin let Wayne down too that aren't spoken about because he didn't end up becoming a mass murderer and instead led a successful life.

The impression I got from the Harris family is that like the Klebold family they were caring, but very clinical.


Agreed. I know my sisters/brother and I have actually gotten into physical fights before. Haha Every one fights and argues with their siblings.complaint  It's just a right of passage in a sense.   Smile

I have said before that Wayne likely did have a strict style of parenting. But that doesn't mean there was abuse going on within the family. Not many abused kids would say that their parents were the best f*cking parents ever.

I bet a lot of this speculation also comes from the fact that the Harris's haven't been in public talking about Eric like Dylan's mom has. People assume they have something to hide.

It's always been telling to me that Eric was more emotional in the BT, talking about his family and stuff and Dylan was pretty much " eff off, bye"
That's because in my eyes Dylan was sociopathic and just did not care. Eric had a lot of emotional pain/burden in his life. He tried to make himself out to be this big bad guy but he was an angry teenager and he felt nobody listened to him because he was just a kid, etc.

Ironically I think talking to Eric would have solved A LOT of problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Miscellaneous Moderator


Posts : 3577
Contribution Points : 55907
Join date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:38 pm

It's also worth noting that Dylan ENJOYED the massacre and killing a lot more than Eric. Eric was quieter and seemed pretty disappointed when he realized what killing people was really like.

Dylan loved it from the start to when he killed himself. And I don't think it's just because he was going to kill himself later that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I find it interesting that Eric and Kevin screamed at each other. I wonder if his parents were present at that time?

One thing that isn't discussed is the fact that ALL siblings have problems. Dylan wasn't alone in getting into disagreements with his brother. Eric had troubles with his older brother too.

I also don't for a second think Wayne Harris abused Eric. Why would he want to do that to a son he wants to be successful? I think he may have been strict but I don't think he was abusive. And he was strict because he wanted Eric to turn out alright much like he did so he had good reason.

If he were as bad as what's speculated Kevin would have had problems too -- and I assume there were times Kevin let Wayne down too that aren't spoken about because he didn't end up becoming a mass murderer and instead led a successful life.

The impression I got from the Harris family is that like the Klebold family they were caring, but very clinical.


Agreed. I know my sisters/brother and I have actually gotten into physical fights before. Haha Every one fights and argues with their siblings.complaint  It's just a right of passage in a sense.   Smile

I have said before that Wayne likely did have a strict style of parenting. But that doesn't mean there was abuse going on within the family. Not many abused kids would say that their parents were the best f*cking parents ever.

I bet a lot of this speculation also comes from the fact that the Harris's haven't been in public talking about Eric like Dylan's mom has. People assume they have something to hide.

It's always been telling to me that Eric was more emotional in the BT, talking about his family and stuff and Dylan was pretty much " eff off, bye"

Dylan's goodbye did seem cold compared to Eric's. But then again we are just going by the transcripts. scratch I would love to hear/see the goodbye tape to see their facial expressions and the tone of voice they spoke in.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I find it interesting that Eric and Kevin screamed at each other. I wonder if his parents were present at that time?

One thing that isn't discussed is the fact that ALL siblings have problems. Dylan wasn't alone in getting into disagreements with his brother. Eric had troubles with his older brother too.

I also don't for a second think Wayne Harris abused Eric. Why would he want to do that to a son he wants to be successful? I think he may have been strict but I don't think he was abusive. And he was strict because he wanted Eric to turn out alright much like he did so he had good reason.

If he were as bad as what's speculated Kevin would have had problems too -- and I assume there were times Kevin let Wayne down too that aren't spoken about because he didn't end up becoming a mass murderer and instead led a successful life.

The impression I got from the Harris family is that like the Klebold family they were caring, but very clinical.


Agreed. I know my sisters/brother and I have actually gotten into physical fights before. Haha Every one fights and argues with their siblings.complaint  It's just a right of passage in a sense.   Smile

I have said before that Wayne likely did have a strict style of parenting. But that doesn't mean there was abuse going on within the family. Not many abused kids would say that their parents were the best f*cking parents ever.

I bet a lot of this speculation also comes from the fact that the Harris's haven't been in public talking about Eric like Dylan's mom has. People assume they have something to hide.

It's always been telling to me that Eric was more emotional in the BT, talking about his family and stuff and Dylan was pretty much " eff off, bye"

Dylan's goodbye did seem cold compared to Eric's. But then again we are just going by the transcripts. scratch I would love to hear/see the goodbye tape to see their facial expressions and the tone of voice they spoke in.

True, his voice could have been really sad. There's a million different ways he could have said what he said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's also worth noting that Dylan ENJOYED the massacre and killing a lot more than Eric. Eric was quieter and seemed pretty disappointed when he realized what killing people was really like.

Dylan loved it from the start to when he killed himself. And I don't think it's just because he was going to kill himself later that day.


It is true that Dylan seemed more vocal and was all over the place, while Eric seemed more like he was on a seek and destroy type mission.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3637
Contribution Points : 46549
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's also worth noting that Dylan ENJOYED the massacre and killing a lot more than Eric. Eric was quieter and seemed pretty disappointed when he realized what killing people was really like.

Dylan loved it from the start to when he killed himself. And I don't think it's just because he was going to kill himself later that day.


It is true that Dylan seemed more vocal and was all over the place, while Eric seemed more like he was on a seek and destroy type mission.

Neither of them killed anyone after the library. So, I think they were both coming down from whatever high they were on.

I have read some speculation that Val screaming at him and Dylan telling her to shut up over and over was him coming back to reality and realizing what he was doing. That could be a Dylan apologist or they may be on to something, we will never know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5091
Contribution Points : 49088
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
True, his voice could have been really sad. There's a million different ways he could have said what he said.


My thoughts as well. Which is why I want to see those tapes so badly.

That and I just don't trust the transcripts are word for word exactly what was said. F*cking Jeffco! Rolling Eyes Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Well, I'm sure this won't be agreed with but I've always said and I will always say, there's something not right about the relationship between Eric and Wayne and Kathy. I don't think Eric was physically abused but I wholeheartedly believed he was emotionally and mentally abused, especially considering Wayne specifically was Eric's handler. I believe a lot of the mental issues concerning Eric came from programming.....But I won't get into that but yeah, I too saw the way Eric spoke in Hitmen For Hire, it was as if he heard that type of vile screaming before and he was just reciting what he heard his father say.

As far as Eric saying that his parents' were the best ever, well that doesn't mean anything. Women who are abused by men, rather it be physically, verbally, emotionally or otherwise, they almost always say, "yeah but he's a great guy though and I love him", despite the fact that the guy is verbally or mentally or emotionally abusing them. So the fact that Eric said his parents' were the best ever doesn't mean anything to me. Some kids are abused (verbally, emotionally and in other ways) and they see their parent(s) as the good people still because the kids think they deserve or "deserved" the abuse.

Anyway, yeah, there's so much more to the Eric-Wayne-Kathy and even the Eric-Wayne-Kathy-Kevin dynamic that the public doesn't know about and perhaps that's the reason why Wayne and Kathy and even Kevin don't do public interviews. It's one big secret that Eric can't come back and reveal (now that's he's been to the other side and has collected a new way of thinking and seeing things) and Wayne, Kathy and Kevin won't ever talk about. Just my opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic808

avatar

Posts : 140
Contribution Points : 10684
Join date : 2017-06-30
Age : 20
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well, I'm sure this won't be agreed with but I've always said and I will always say, there's something not right about the relationship between Eric and Wayne and Kathy. I don't think Eric was physically abused but I wholeheartedly believed he was emotionally and mentally abused, especially considering Wayne specifically was Eric's handler. I believe a lot of the mental issues concerning Eric came from programming.....But I won't get into that but yeah, I too saw the way Eric spoke in Hitmen For Hire, it was as if he heard that type of vile screaming before and he was just reciting what he heard his father say.

As far as Eric saying that his parents' were the best ever, well that doesn't mean anything. Women who are abused by men, rather it be physically, verbally, emotionally or otherwise, they almost always say, "yeah but he's a great guy though and I love him", despite the fact that the guy is verbally or mentally or emotionally abusing them. So the fact that Eric said his parents' were the best ever doesn't mean anything to me. Some kids are abused (verbally, emotionally and in other ways) and they see their parent(s) as the good people still because the kids think they deserve or "deserved" the abuse.

Anyway, yeah, there's so much more to the Eric-Wayne-Kathy and even the Eric-Wayne-Kathy-Kevin dynamic that the public doesn't know about and perhaps that's the reason why Wayne and Kathy and even Kevin don't do public interviews. It's one big secret that Eric can't come back and reveal (now that's he's been to the other side and has collected a new way of thinking and seeing things) and Wayne, Kathy and Kevin won't ever talk about. Just my opinion on it.

You believe in the theory that eric was under MK ultra mind control that was done to him by his father because of his military connections? interesting.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 14518
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:58 am

I do believe that Wayne and Kathy were good parents to Eric. They may not have been the most loving/nurturing, but don't you think Eric would have said something about their emotional abuse if he knew he was going to die? He had nothing to lose.

Their lives were scrutinized inside and out after the shooting, do you think we would have heard if they found Eric was treated poorly by his parents? I just don't see it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I do believe that Wayne and Kathy were good parents to Eric. They may not have been the most loving/nurturing, but don't you think Eric would have said something about their emotional abuse if he knew he was going to die? He had nothing to lose.  

Their lives were scrutinized inside and out after the shooting, do you think we would have heard if they found Eric was treated poorly by his parents? I just don't see it...

How do we know he didn't say anything on those basement tapes? By what? Just some transcripts that were published out to the public? Or by Sue's word? Or Brooks or whoever else claimed to be family and friends of E&D's word? Nah, sorry unless I don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them. I'm sorry but I don't. Unless I and others were to see the actual tapes ourselves - unedited, I don't trust some transcripts to believe that this is what E&D said, because if the transcripts are true of what was said in the basement tapes, why wouldn't the Colorado courts release them? Why have them destroyed and it's bull regarding the excuse that it would encourage others to follow in E&D's footsteps because if that was the case, then why did the courts and the government allow Charles Manson to do interview after interview, knowing that the public hearing him talk, would encourage them to want to be like Charlie (and it did encourage a few to be supportive of Charlie and want to be like him). Furthermore, they didn't release E&D's basement tapes and some teens still went on to be encouraged by E&D and do school shootings, so what did Colorado accomplish by not releasing the basement tapes?

No, sorry but I wholeheartedly believe the reason Colorado and the government didn't release those basement tapes because there are things on those tapes that would tell the real reason why Eric and Dylan transformed to become angry individuals, it would show what and whoreally were the driving forces behind Eric and Dylan and the Columbine tragedy.

Furthermore, if he said anything good about his parents before in writings, again people who are being verbally, mentally and emotionally abused don't look at their abusers as the bad people, they still love their abusers because they think somehow that their abusers don't mean to do what they're doing or that they themselves deserve the abuse. I don't think Wayne physically abused Eric but yeah, sorry, from New York to Colorado, Eric was put under mental abuse by Wayne with Kathy allowing it. Sorry, not sorry but that's just what I feel. I don't think there was emotional abuse but I do believe there was mental abuse.


Last edited by 42099_4EVA on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well, I'm sure this won't be agreed with but I've always said and I will always say, there's something not right about the relationship between Eric and Wayne and Kathy. I don't think Eric was physically abused but I wholeheartedly believed he was emotionally and mentally abused, especially considering Wayne specifically was Eric's handler. I believe a lot of the mental issues concerning Eric came from programming.....But I won't get into that but yeah, I too saw the way Eric spoke in Hitmen For Hire, it was as if he heard that type of vile screaming before and he was just reciting what he heard his father say.

As far as Eric saying that his parents' were the best ever, well that doesn't mean anything. Women who are abused by men, rather it be physically, verbally, emotionally or otherwise, they almost always say, "yeah but he's a great guy though and I love him", despite the fact that the guy is verbally or mentally or emotionally abusing them. So the fact that Eric said his parents' were the best ever doesn't mean anything to me. Some kids are abused (verbally, emotionally and in other ways) and they see their parent(s) as the good people still because the kids think they deserve or "deserved" the abuse.

Anyway, yeah, there's so much more to the Eric-Wayne-Kathy and even the Eric-Wayne-Kathy-Kevin dynamic that the public doesn't know about and perhaps that's the reason why Wayne and Kathy and even Kevin don't do public interviews. It's one big secret that Eric can't come back and reveal (now that's he's been to the other side and has collected a new way of thinking and seeing things) and Wayne, Kathy and Kevin won't ever talk about. Just my opinion on it.

You believe in the theory that eric was under MK ultra mind control that was done to him by his father because of his military connections? interesting.

Well...I didn't want to put it out there because it's often ridiculed but yes, yes I absolutely do. I do believe that Eric was a victim of MK Ultra programming. I 500% believe that, because a friend of mine was a victim of MK Ultra, he had all the traits that Eric had - angry, violent, looked at life as if it were a violent video game or an ongoing war, he had the violent dreams and nightmares, and then his MK Ultra mind programming became so bad that went onto a Navy yard in America - Washington, D.C. and shot a few others and then was taken out by the police after he finished the MK Ultra mission that he was programmed to commit. Like Eric, he also carved weird messages on his gun, messages that pertained to MK Ultra. He used to tell me (when I traveled to the U.S. to see him on occasion), and his few other friends how he felt like the government was trying to get into his mind and he was tired of it, he was tired of being victimized as a guinea pig under MK Ultra. Also Eric named one of his guns "Arlene" and the word "Arlene" is something very connected to MK Ultra. "Arlene" is an MK Ultra mind controlling personality that is sometimes created within a person being put under MK Ultra. One model I heard of was programmed with the MK Ultra personality "Arlene" within her and whenever she turned into "Arlene", she became dangerously vicious, to where she tried to strangle her husband in a professional, military-style manner.

My friend was under MK Ultra control and if they can do it to him, they can do it to anyone. Some people don't believe this, because you know, they still believe Oswald killed Kennedy and that UFO's are nice little creatures like in that American, comedy show Third Rock From The Sun and that DIA is just a beautiful, little airport simply for traveling, but like I said, I had a friend who was under MK Ultra for years and so I know what the government does and how they operate, and by Wayne being in the military and working at and having dealings with one of the bases that was deeply involved in MK Ultra in New York (even long after the base had closed), yeah everything about Eric screamed MK Ultra mind programming victim (I believe Dylan was under MK Ultra as well because he often talked about life being like a dream and he also talked about dreams and visions he had - which is a trait that's common in MK Ultra dissociative disorder). This is why I can't feel hate or animosity towards Eric and Dylan regarding what they did, because I know that when people said on 4/20 that E&D were there shooting - but they seemed out of it, I know what that means, it was them but then again, it wasn't them. Then to end their MK Ultra mission, they killed themselves - like many MK Ultra programmed killers do.

So yeah, to answer your reply, I wholeheartedly believe Eric and Dylan were under MK Ultra programming, this is why we will never, ever see the basement tapes, this is why almost everything else regarding the crime case of Columbine has been sealed. It's one big secret and we the public aren't suppose to know about it.....

Now call me crazy, nut, I don't care but I believe this wholeheartedly and I always will because again, I've seen what MK Ultra is firsthand and that shit is fucking scary but it's so damn real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 14518
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:44 pm

The tapes were transcribed and described in official police reports and by the many many people who were given the opportunity to view them. If Eric said something about being abused, it would be a huge deal for people who were looking to place blame or find a reason for what they did. I doubt every individual who saw the tapes all conspired to leave out something like that.

I know that the transcriptions we have of the basement tapes are not 100% accurate, but I also don't believe that anyone purposely added or omitted anything from them. We haven't heard discrepancies from anyone who has seen them. It was a lot more than just the police and E&D's parents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The tapes were transcribed and described in official police reports and by the many many people who were given the opportunity to view them. If Eric said something about being  abused, it would be a huge deal for people who were looking to place blame or find a reason for what they did. I doubt every individual who saw the tapes all conspired to leave out something like that.

I know that the transcriptions we have of the basement tapes are not 100% accurate, but I also don't believe that anyone purposely added or omitted anything from them. We haven't heard discrepancies from anyone who has seen them. It was a lot more than just the police and E&D's parents.

Yeah, like I trust the police, especially Jeff County police, lol. If Eric had said he was under mental abuse from his military father, do you actually think they would let that get out to the public? That his U.S. Military father had mentally abused him? Come on now, it's better to blame guns, music and mental illness diseases like depression and psychopathy for the Columbine tragedy; And there were a lot more people than the police and E&D's parents who saw the tapes. Can you tell me who else other than them saw them? Did the families of the deceased victims see them? Also again, it obviously wasn't "we don't want to release the tapes because it might encourage others to follow E&D" so why would they not release the footage for the public to see? And I do think we have a right to see them, since what E&D did was a public crime.

They released rare home footage of Jeffrey Dahmer, wouldn't they be concerned that the public might see that video and that some might be encouraged to follow in Jeffrey's footsteps?

Apparently they weren't concerned because all one would have to do would be to go on Youtube and watch Jeff's home footage but E&D's basement tapes were prohibited from being released....I think that speaks volumes as to the fact that there's some twisted secrets going on involving this entire crime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 14518
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Victim's families viewed them as did various members of the media.

Rachel Scott's father is responsible for releasing the only audio clip we have of them. Would all of these parties with all different interests and who were suing one another really conspire together? Sorry, it just doesn't make sense. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion and I doubt anything else I present will change it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Rachel Scott's father...Rachel Scott, the same Rachel Scott, who's brother claimed that Rachel had a conversation with Eric and Dylan on 4/20 that went like this:

"What would Jesus do?” says Klebold.

“Do you still believe in God?” asks Harris.

“You know I do,” Rachel answers.

“Then go be with him,” Harris says before firing the fatal shot.

Despite the fact that there was no evidence that such a conversation like that took place, but this conversation was made to make it look like E&D only killed her because she was a christian. Yeah, lol so it's highly unlikely that I'd believe Rachel Scott's dad.

Also, it's not just the basement tapes, there were other pieces of evidence that belonged to Eric and Dylan, such as Eric's microcassette tape labeled "Nixon". Were the victims families' able to view that as well? How about the green steno book found in a desk drawer at Eric's home? The book that belonged to Wayne? He used it to write down various matters concerning his son’s supposed mental health, errant behavior and interactions with neighbors and authorities. Were the families allowed to view that as well?

I doubt it. Like I said, and I'll end it like this. Yes, my opinions are my opinions. It's also the opinions of a lot of people who have thoroughly investigated into the Columbine case. There's a big secret regarding what really happened to Eric and Dylan and regarding the real reason why they committed NBK but as I stated, it's a secret that the public aren't supposed to know about. Only Sue and Tom and Kathy and Wayne can, and of course the victims' families - whom are only allowed to present forth the truth that the government wants people to believe regarding Eric and Dylan.

However it is what it is. People believe what they choose for their minds to believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2214
Contribution Points : 24282
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
a friend of mine was a victim of MK Ultra, he had all the traits that Eric had - angry, violent, looked at life as if it were a violent video game or an ongoing war, he had the violent dreams and nightmares, and then his MK Ultra mind programming became so bad that went onto a Navy yard in America - Washington, D.C. and shot a few others and then was taken out by the police after he finished the MK Ultra mission that he was programmed to commit. Like Eric, he also carved weird messages on his gun, messages that pertained to MK Ultra. He used to tell me (when I traveled to the U.S. to see him on occasion), and his few other friends how he felt like the government was trying to get into his mind and he was tired of it, he was tired of being victimized as a guinea pig under MK Ultra. 

It never once occurred to you that perhaps your friend was simply mentally ill and lashing out? And are you seriously telling me you were friends with the Washington Navy Yard shooter? Can I see proof that you were indeed friends with this individual?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They released rare home footage of Jeffrey Dahmer, wouldn't they be concerned that the public might see that video and that some might be encouraged to follow in Jeffrey's footsteps? 

Allow me to introduce you to the concept that not all jurisdictions are the same. The police in one area of the country may do things differently than the police in another part of the country. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Also, it's not just the basement tapes, there were other pieces of evidence that belonged to Eric and Dylan, such as Eric's microcassette tape labeled "Nixon". Were the victims families' able to view that as well? How about the green steno book found in a desk drawer at Eric's home? The book that belonged to Wayne? He used it to write down various matters concerning his son’s supposed mental health, errant behavior and interactions with neighbors and authorities. 

You know, I have a feeling that even if literally everything about the Columbine case was released and put on display for the entire public to view, you'd still have your doubts. You'd claim that documents were forged, footage doctored, and more. You would never be satisfied with an answer that didn't fit your narrative. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Were the families allowed to view that as well?

Well in the next paragraph you state

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Only Sue and Tom and Kathy and Wayne can, and of course the victims' families - whom are only allowed to present forth the truth that the government wants people to believe regarding Eric and Dylan.


So clearly it doesn't matter to you if they've seen anything at all. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, my opinions are my opinions.

These aren't opinions, these are serious accusations that you're putting forth. If I called you a pedophile that wouldn't be an opinion, it would be a malicious lie.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's also the opinions of a lot of people who have thoroughly investigated into the Columbine case.

This is literally the first time I've heard of this theory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Like I said, and I'll end it like this.


No No No. You can't just back down and give up once people start to challenge your beliefs. Otherwise you're giving off the impression that you actually don't care about the truth, or about having a reasonable conversation. You instead give off the impression that all you want is to cling on to your own beliefs regardless as to whether or not it is a lie.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

avatar

Posts : 234
Contribution Points : 9082
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 34
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:14 am

Wow, that's a really strong reply you've got there. Yes I was long distance friends with Aaron. We talked a few times via phone and met once. Traveling from Canada to the U.S. isn't cheap.

Furthermore, no, no, NO, I will never, ever, ever believe that Columbine was an open and shut case where Eric and Dylan went postal and then did NBK just because of regular mental illness and bullying. Sorry, I believe to think that is bullshit. I honestly believe there is more to the Columbine tragedy than what is being told and YES if the actual, UNEDITED footage of the basement tapes and the unedited evidence regarding E&D were released, then I would believe it but guess what? It will NEVER be released, and again, WHY is that? And don't give me that bullshit that its because they didn't want copycat killers.

But as I said, it's been what - eighteen years now? We will never know the real truth  Eric and Dylan, only Eric and Dylan know that and they're gone - BUT everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions and mine is that I believe that there's more to the motive for what Eric and Dylan did than just regular mental illness and bullying - and that's my opinion and belief, and believe it or not, a few others DO share that opinion and belief as well, and isn't that one of the freedoms you all have in America? Everyone being entitled to their opinions? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2214
Contribution Points : 24282
Join date : 2017-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes I was long distance friends with Aaron. We talked a few times via phone and met once. Traveling from Canada to the U.S. isn't cheap.

Jesus, that's messed up. I'm sorry you had to go through the horrible experience of finding out your friend was a killer, and I mean this with complete sincerity.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
BUT everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions

That's all well and dandy, but as I said before this is not an opinion. This is an accusation that would have serious legal consequences if proven true. And an accusation, for me, requires more proof than you telling me "Jeffco is hiding something!"

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Eric emotional abuse ?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Emotional Owls
» SteamBoat Willie: The Cruelty Begins
» .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)
» Inferior Fe
» shino's cute emotion armor

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: