Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

what music did adam lanza like

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smiggles94
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 18653

PostSubject: what music did adam lanza like   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:07 pm

I know he liked the dickies and I think that was due too killer klowns
And he liked flogging molly
But I saw earlier that he was a fan of Japanese techno music, is there any truth in this, if so how do they know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 30554

PostSubject: Re: what music did adam lanza like   Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:04 pm

A friend of Nancy's gave this information the FBI (page 342 of part one). A couple of people also told investigators that Adam was into anime and manga in high school so that might explain how he ended up being interested in Japanese music.

Some people said that Adam loved music when he was younger and played the saxophone but he seemed to show less interest in it as he got older because his forum friend explained to the FBI that he "showed some interest in music but only if it related in some way to spree killing or mass murder." This would go along with him getting into The Dickies because of a movie that he liked or getting into Japanese techno because of an interest in Japanese entertainment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Semperfidelis

Contribution Points : 7947

PostSubject: Re: what music did adam lanza like   Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:46 am

According to Sandy Hook Lighthouse's Reed Coleman Adam Lanza (as Kaynbred) expressed an interest in:

Flogging Molly
The Dickies

There are CSP photos of CDs belonging to these groups in the report.

PS- if you know a Sandy Hook "Truther", feel free to mock them as the insignificant pissant that they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 20546

PostSubject: Re: what music did adam lanza like   Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], are you the deadliest minute guy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncontinuedProcess
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 15209

PostSubject: Re: what music did adam lanza like   Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:16 pm

I wonder if Adam was more a video game soundtracks type of person as in he mostly listened to video game music rather than what most people listen to. I know I was that type myself from early-mid teens where I would either just listened to video game soundtracks and ambient music(Aphex Twin especially).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Semperfidelis

Contribution Points : 7947

PostSubject: Re: what music did adam lanza like   Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], no, sir. I have contributed small tidbits to his site, but I am not CW Wade.

And a big sorry to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Didn't realize Reed Coleman was a hot topic around here. If he did steal your work I hope you are duly credited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 12200

PostSubject: Re: what music did adam lanza like   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Some sources say he listened to Slayer and cannibal corpse but im not entirely sure

04daviszoe

Contribution Points : 30023

PostSubject: Re: what music did adam lanza like   Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Some sources say he listened to Slayer and cannibal corpse but im not entirely sure

You're right in thinking that. The YouTube user fuckcomments is speculated to be him there were a couple comments on several cannibal corpse songs. Obviously it depends on if you think fuckcomments is him or not. Personally, I think yes. The evidence is too strong to *not* be him.

Mind you, Cannibal Corpse is a near opposite of The Dickies Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I found a list of all the links (that still work!) thst he posted on the old forum. This is link he posted: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TUUUUNE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieg

Contribution Points : 11001

PostSubject: Re: what music did adam lanza like   Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:59 pm

You're right in thinking that. The YouTube user fuckcomments is speculated to be him there were a couple comments on several cannibal corpse songs. Obviously it depends on if you think fuckcomments is him or not. Personally, I think yes. The evidence is too strong to *not* be him.

Mind you, Cannibal Corpse is a near opposite of The Dickies Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I found a list of all the links (that still work!) thst he posted on the old forum. This is link he posted: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TUUUUNE

grovie

And I'll fire at will!
I live in motherfucking hell!
I take 200 rounds and 20 shotgun shells!
I shoot the first idiot in the head!
Damn I miss my god mode!

Youtube channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

what music did adam lanza like
Page 1 of 1