Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:10 am

I red somewhere that Eric and Dylan had dinner together the day before the massacre. Is this true?

Ivan
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:41 am

Been a while but I if I remember correctly it was a debatable subject.

I do think they went though. Probably a last meal ritual thing knowing they would be dead that time tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I red somewhere that Eric and Dylan had dinner together the day before the massacre. Is this true?

They went to a steakhouse, and Outback was Eric's favorite restaurant, so that is what we assume. I guess they could've gone to another steakhouse.

Sue mentions it in a mothers reckoning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:28 am

Yes this is a very debatable subject. Some say they did go to Outback, and some say it was used as a excuse to meet up with Mark Manes to get the ammo he had forgotten to buy earlier that week.

Either way whether they did or not means very little in the grand scheme of Columbine.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:42 am

Yes this is a very debatable subject. Some say they did go to Outback, and some say it was used as a excuse to meet up with Mark Manes to get the ammo he had forgotten to buy earlier that week.

Either way whether they did or not means very little in the grand scheme of Columbine.  

I agree with you. In the book Sue said Dylan got home by 8:30 I think. If Dylan got out of school at 2 there was enough time for both.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:12 am

I assume Outback is a restaurant franchise and not an independent business? We have one over here called Walkabout which I imagine is something very similar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:35 am

I agree with you. In the book Sue said Dylan got home by 8:30 I think. If Dylan got out of school at 2 there was enough time for both.

Very true, they could have done many things that day other then eat and go get the ammo from Manes.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:34 am

"He got home about 8:30, and I greeted him at the door. “How was it?” “Good,” he said, as he removed his muddy shoes."

Why would he have muddy shoes if he just went to a steakhouse?

Maybe they were testing some of their explosives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:19 am

"He got home about 8:30, and I greeted him at the door. “How was it?” “Good,” he said, as he removed his muddy shoes."

I don't think they did test any explosives the day before. That would have blown everything IF they were caught. Also other then the one pipe bomb that Eric tested and then wrote about in his journal, I think that was pretty much it as far as their testing went. Some one correct me if I am wrong!

We know for a fact that the bigger propane bombs were never tested prior to 4/20, which is probably why they failed. They were hurriedly assembled, and E&D just assumed they would work. As it would have been to great a risk to try to buy the stuff to make them, assemble them, then test one beforehand.

The mud could have come from just about anywhere. Possibly even the Klebold's yard. It was wet, snowy around that time.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:32 am

I assume Outback is a restaurant franchise and not an independent business? We have one over here called Walkabout which I imagine is something very similar.

Yea, it's a chain here. I remember them having some pretty addictive bread. I remember my friend who was a vegetarian would love going there to get a salad and that bread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:36 am

I don't think they did test any explosives the day before. That would have blown everything IF they were caught. Also other then the one pipe bomb that Eric tested and then wrote about in his journal, I think that was pretty much it as far as their testing went. Some one correct me if I am wrong!

We know for a fact that the bigger propane bombs were never tested prior to 4/20, which is probably why they failed. They were hurriedly assembled, and E&D just assumed they would work.  As it would have been to great a risk to try to buy the stuff to make them, assemble them, then test one beforehand.

The mud could have come from just about anywhere. Possibly even the Klebold's yard. It was wet, snowy around that time.

It was probably pretty muddy, it snowed on the day of prom according to AMR, Dylan was throwing snowballs at his dad and joking around. Plus the Klebolds lived around hiking trails and in a pretty rural area so it could have been muddy. That Tuesday it was a really beautiful day but I think it rained that night then snowed the next afternoon.

I don't think they JUST got steak but I think they did both.

I do wish they would have interviewed the waiter/waitress though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lastmealpotatoskins

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:42 pm

Didnt the autopsys show they had food fitting of a steakhouse still in their bellys?

Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:51 pm

Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:53 pm

Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.

We still can't get past those damn potatoes! Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:22 pm

They will haunt us always.

Flash forward 3/4 years, depositions released, us "I cannot believe how much info we have from Wayne and Kathy? Wow!!

But the potatoes... were they fried or did he have baked potatoes? Do homicidal, depressed teens put ketchup on potatoes???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:29 pm

They will haunt us always.

Flash forward 3/4 years, depositions released, us "I cannot believe how much info we have from Wayne and Kathy? Wow!!

But the potatoes... were they fried or did he have baked potatoes? Do homicidal, depressed teens put ketchup on potatoes???

Roll

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Outback Steakhouse probably closes no later than 11PM every night. Even if Dylan and Eric had a late dinner and ate around 9 or 10 PM, there is no way the potatoes from that dinner would still be in Dylan's stomach 14 hours later when he killed himself.

And I seriously doubt they even went out to Outback that night. I think that is just some bullshit lie they made up so that they could get out of the house that night.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:44 pm

Outback Steakhouse probably closes no later than 11PM every night. Even if Dylan and Eric had a late dinner and ate around 9 or 10 PM, there is no way the potatoes from that dinner would still be in Dylan's stomach 14 hours later when he killed himself.

And I seriously doubt they even went out to Outback that night. I think that is just some bullshit lie they made up so that they could get out of the house that night.

I know a lot of people think going to Outback was the excuse E&D used so they could meet Mark and get the ammo he had kept forgetting to buy.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:07 pm

and also, would they really have to use coupons for one of their last meals?

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Is there any info on how much money they had after the attack cause unless they didn't have any at all left there was no reason to use coupons.

and answering "uh.. steak" does not have to be a play on words because they went to a steakhouse, it could be just him forgetting he told his mom he was going there and saying the first thing that comes to mind.

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza.

I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:13 pm

I'm certain that some cash was found in Eric's room or in his wallet. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:15 pm

Maybe he didn't tip? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:16 pm

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza. I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile

Yes that would sort of fit in with his slight passive aggressiveness. Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:17 pm

Maybe he didn't tip? Razz

For shame if he didn't! Evil or Very Mad Always tip well kids. Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:42 pm

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza. I don't know the tone of voice he used Smile

Yes that would sort of fit in with his slight passive aggressiveness. Haha

Dylan was passive aggressive and sarcastic for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:50 pm

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys  didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

I also took the uh steak comment as an"that's a dumb question"if I go to a pizza place it's a reasonable assumption I'll eat pizza.

Funny you should say that because I think his final meal was actually Burger King. They serve potatoes there and after all, Dylan was spotted driving around in the BK parking lot with his Hawaiian shirt on. So..

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:53 pm

I think the coupons was a lie. Since Sue said the guys  didn't usually go to nicer restaurants when they went to get food unless it was a special occasion. He couldn't have said "well mom, it's my last meal so I didn't want Burger King"

Funny you should say that because I think his final meal was actually Burger King. They serve potatoes there and after all, Dylan was spotted driving around in the BK parking lot with his Hawaiian shirt on. So..

Who the heck started the Hawaiian shirt bull to start with? scratch

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:10 pm

Who the heck started the Hawaiian shirt bull to start with? scratch

I don't know!! He was wearing a flannel for one thing. I don't think police found a Haiwaiian shirt, he also hated them. He begrudgingly wore one at Devons murder mystery party and at Albertsons for work.

I think he was at BK the day before filming his video "American Dream"

I want to find the evidence lists again because I'm 90% sure two female watches were found in his BMW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Then why weren't broken down pieces of meat found in his stomach? Why wasn't unexcreted stool found?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:12 pm

Maybe the potato skins and Outback dinner aren't mutually exclusive. Maybe they went to outback but Dylan also had potatoes early the next day, either leftovers or a separate meal. Just a thought?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next